Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics (64642 Views)

Meet China's Miss Bum Who Won Most Beautiful Buttocks Contest(photos, 18+) / I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady / Keke Napep Driver Wooed Me As I Enter His Keke In My School- Lady Leaked Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by correctbae: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
A lady took to her twitter handle to reveal how she won a unique award while in secondary school, according to her tweet, she won most kissable lips and Miss Endowed. Her assets brought awards to her.

She tweets:
I won most kissable lips and Miss Endowed � in my secondary school prom in 2012��,What did you win?,don’t lie plis dear�

https://correctbae.ng/2018/07/26/i-won-most-kissable-lips-and-miss-endowed-in-secondary-school-lady-says-pics/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by ITbomb(m): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Let's see her WAEC result

907 Likes 62 Shares

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by donstan18: 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
Her school must be filled with ugly lunatics then.

268 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by KELVINXY: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Irrelevances.!

See lips like burnt snail. undecided

Lets hope ur butt is as robust as ur chest.

Cus I'm picturing this JOHNNY BRAVO's statue in my head. grin

204 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by xedyl(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
She dey find customer grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by deedy111: 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Mtcheew, that's so typical of a slay Queen, her mates then were busy getting awards and prices from school competitions and winning scholarship.

Mouth that she should use positively in winning quizzes, presentations, preaching God's word she's using it to win kissing awards and sucking dicks

See her mouth like eminus anus

165 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by Truths22(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
We've lost it in this country undecided

14 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 27, 2018
No award?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by AgroNG: 2:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Shameless. What is the value of the award again please?

God be praised. Its been a great 2018 so far. If you are not keyed into the agro revolution going on now, what are you waiting for? Are you unemployed and still going around submitting CV while broke? 2018 is almost over. Are you a civil servant and have a plot of land somewhere wasting? Why not become a cucumber farmer and make extra thousands planting Cucumber as a side income?

I am the most reliable distributor and supplier of the best Cucumber and WaterMelon seeds in Nigeria and I also farm them in sacks making at least 20-50,000 per month farming cucumber and watermelon.

See testimonies of transactions here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4089413/viable-watermelon-cucumber-seeds-sale

We had positive reviews and feedback because the seeds we deal on are hybrid and are of the best quality. Same day you planted, is same day it germinates or 48 hours at the most. What are you still waiting for? Read the threads below for more insight on how to be a successful cucumber farmer. You can also call or Whatsapp me directly 09090907136

Call or Whatsapp us on 09090907136 for more insights and assistance. Your success in extra income farming is my prime concern.

10 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by Kewtt: 2:03am On Jul 27, 2018
Hmmm here's your sister

10 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by RevenGeMission: 2:08am On Jul 27, 2018
Do you think she's from Adeleke family /?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

ITbomb:
Let's see her WAEC result

20 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:11am On Jul 27, 2018
This is seriously serious! shocked
How many people kissed the lips to taste how kissable it was?!
Orisisrisi something!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by C4Ltd: 3:53am On Jul 27, 2018
snail lips

2 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by webincomeplus(m): 4:50am On Jul 27, 2018
The secondary school, for her, was nothing but a brainless-slay-girl grooming academy.

10 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 27, 2018
I guess her fellow contestants in the high school's kissable lip's contest have had their brains grown in size and capacity but she's obviously grown only in body size.
Pitiful. undecided

4 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by Bossontop(m): 5:21am On Jul 27, 2018
grin cheesy grin

69 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by KingLennon(m): 5:35am On Jul 27, 2018
You didn't win best mathematics student, or best science student. It's miss endowed and most kissable lips you won abi? So you started slaying from secondary school...

12 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by Luukasz(m): 5:40am On Jul 27, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Do you think she's from Adeleke family /?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mean Davido & B Red is a dullard?? grin

8 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by boss1310(m): 5:41am On Jul 27, 2018
this is 21st century are we supposed to be progressing or going backwards

2 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by linearity: 5:56am On Jul 27, 2018
No wonder her lips look like burnt offering!

3 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by Dreyl(m): 5:59am On Jul 27, 2018
smh

1 Like

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by dkronicle(m): 6:05am On Jul 27, 2018
This girk is just lying like a foool. So we no go secondary school.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by phemmyfour: 6:10am On Jul 27, 2018
Mouth gig lips you mean. Seems they failed to include "most hairy breast"

4 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by Randy100: 6:12am On Jul 27, 2018
She is really endowed in the upper chest region.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by idris01(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2018
Debteecreations:
You already met the requirements of a say Queen. Congratulations

Meanwhile, for enquiries, questions, concern on borehole drilling and geophysical survey Call/WhatsApp +2347013460941

Add me to the WhatsApp group.
Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by blingxx(m): 6:43am On Jul 27, 2018
see lips like d*ck massager undecided ....

2 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by N0favors: 7:36am On Jul 27, 2018
Nice boobs

1 Like

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by Partnerbiz3: 7:49am On Jul 27, 2018
Stupid post...

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:54am On Jul 27, 2018
How did they arrive at that
Did the organisers all kissed you undecided to ascertain that shocked

8 Likes

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by GOFRONT(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2018
Small girl with big god in the making

1 Like

Re: 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics by pweshboi(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2018
Seriously? Naija girls matter tire me this days oo

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.