Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook (35134 Views)

Married Man Exposed On Instagram Live After Trying To Ask A Lady Out (video) / Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by CSTR1005: 9:44am On Jul 27, 2018
No big deal.
The guy has money. To be able to give a lady 500K for abortion.

Once you have money and you can flaunt it, you go fucck tire.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by CSTR1005: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by megareal: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2018
donstan18:
What nonsense! I hate it when people ignore the point and cause of issues just to come up with nonsense.

Publicizing your relationship doesn't guarantee anything.
Letting your friends know your partner doesn't aswell guarantee anything.

It's optional and your choice if you wish to, we all know how most social media relationship ended, even some of our so called celebrities broke up with their relationship after showing off.

For God sake! Those ladies the foolish married man slept with aren't married, they are single and shouldn't be mocked or blamed on issues like this. It is understandable for single ladies to sleep with men in a relationship, but it's not understandable and acceptable for a married man to do so.

Our focus should be why and how a married foolish man cheated on his wife by sleeping with 7+ women he met on Facebook, we should be focusing on the gravity of disgrace and embarrassment he brought upon his wife before her loved ones and friends, how will that woman be feeling now with this news, this is humiliating, annoying, embarrassing and a big insult to his very wife, the man is a disgrace to men, husbands, fathers, brothers and friends. His level of foolishness and stupidity should be our focus, not publicizing relationship.

I pity the wife, nobody deserves a cheating spouse. NOBODY.

Thanks for the above, but some foolish people will be lambasting the single girls. How can a so called married man be so foolish and loose? No regard for the wife and safety of his family. I really do pity the wife. It's situations like this that make some good women go bad.
Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by Lordbooster(m): 9:54am On Jul 27, 2018
You go fear legend na...don't forget to take a peek at me signature 18+
Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by Tonimordred(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2018
Messi vs cr7
Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by BIXYBABE: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2018
Oga just they fire dey go......
Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by AreaFada2: 10:10am On Jul 27, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!

Of course they knew but deliberately kept it away from each other since women are naturally promiscuous & pretentious. They must have thought they were outsmarting each other sef.

Abeggi...

Actually it is worse than that. Most happily keep it private because most of the women have 10 or more guys they juggle. Getting money from these various men is the only full-time job of many. grin cheesy

Women do things largely when it favours them.

Women will argue that keeping several men is a wise thing so as not to keep all their eggs in one basket. But they think men should keep theirs in one basket.

Aneke the bird said since men began shooting without missing, they too have learnt to fly without perching: Prof. Achebe.

On social media you see these girls who say "bros anything for me?". When you say " oh girl ask your bf",,
They say they have no bf o. Within 2 to 3 months you see wedding invites on their walls. I know of at least 20 over the past few years. My question is did ALL just meet and decide to marry within 2 to 3 months?

Of course not. They even had several bfs all along from which one proposed. This makes it clear that love plays no role in it. It's mostly economic status for the younger women and just anyone who is ready to marry for the older " tired of family and friends go and marry nagging" ones. grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by hotwax: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2018
I posted a picture of my girlfriend on my facebook wall. 2 out of the girls that liked her picture still came for my bulala. Girls no dey smile these days ooo
Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by SAMBARRY: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2018
Deltatoto:
shut up!why did ur grand fathers Marry 4 wife’s.are u wiser than them?
biko mechionu there. Na your type go dey fume upandan if girl cheat on you
Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2018
The man didn't try at all but the girls knew he is married and still went ahead to Bleep him just because of money.Tomorrow,they will claim independent ladies. I laugh in Swahili
Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by Deltatoto: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
SAMBARRY:
biko mechionu there. Na your type go dey fume upandan if girl cheat on you
women shouldn’t cheat it’s for men
Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by ImaIma1(f): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
That is how Lekan tried to scam me but i was a step ahead. Always very protective of his phone, acting so secretive as if he was secret agent or a Russian spy.

I just went to fb and sent friend request to one of his married friends and got all the info with proof.

When i confronted the i.mbecile, he proposed to me cheesy

Crazy Yoruba demon.
Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by cktheluckyman: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
ImaIma1:
That is how Lekan tried to scam me but i was a step ahead. Always very protective of his phone, acting so secretive as if he was secret agent or a Russian spy.

I just went to fb and sent friend request to one of his married friends and got all the info with proof.

When i confronted the i.mbecile, he proposed to me cheesy

Crazy Yoruba demon.

Nafike?
Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by SAMBARRY: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
Deltatoto:
women shouldn’t cheat it’s for men
Lmaooooo story for the gods grin
Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by Obierika(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
BestDude:

I don't normally believe those... I can Te you this one is forking real. It happened. Almost all the gossip mongers on my facebook... WeRe talking about it.

The guy is good. What pained me is that people were hiding the identity of the ladies involved.

What do you want to do with the identities of the ladies involved?!
Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by ImaIma1(f): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
cktheluckyman:

Nafike?

Na what??
Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by BestDude: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
donstan18:
What nonsense! I hate it when people ignore the point and cause of issues just to come up with nonsense.

Publicizing your relationship doesn't guarantee anything.
Letting your friends know your partner doesn't aswell guarantee anything.

It's optional and your choice if you wish to, we all know how most social media relationship ended, even some of our so called celebrities broke up with their relationship after showing off.

For God sake! Those ladies the foolish married man slept with aren't married, they are single and shouldn't be mocked or blamed on issues like this. It is understandable for single ladies to sleep with men in a relationship, but it's not understandable and acceptable for a married man to do so.

Our focus should be why and how a married foolish man cheated on his wife by sleeping with 7+ women he met on Facebook, we should be focusing on the gravity of disgrace and embarrassment he brought upon his wife before her loved ones and friends, how will that woman be feeling now with this news, this is humiliating, annoying, embarrassing and a big insult to his very wife, the man is a disgrace to men, husbands, fathers, brothers and friends. His level of foolishness and stupidity should be our focus, not publicizing relationship.

I pity the wife, nobody deserves a cheating spouse. NOBODY.

Do you think the wife does not know he cheats with different girls? She will rather stay with a rich cheating bastard than a broke faithful lad. This is the reality of thousands of Nigerian women.
Re: Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook by pansophist(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Rubbish!

Of course they knew but deliberately kept it away from each other since women are naturally promiscuous & pretentious. They must have thought they were outsmarting each other sef.

Abeggi...

Exactly what I thought too.

Women usually will prefer to be number one of 100 bleeping a top male, than actually commit to the undivided attention of the average man. I sabi them wella. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read / Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. / Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.