Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

APC Senators Insist Saraki, Dogara Must Step Down - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senators Insist Saraki, Dogara Must Step Down (25965 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Senators Insist Saraki, Dogara Must Step Down by cktheluckyman: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
buhariguy:
did saraki win with 2/3.

By October, if saraki did not step down,
He will be impeach by 54 APC senators without allowing any opposition entry into the chamber,
That is what I expected them to do that on Tuesday.

grin grin grin grin grin Iliteracy adirokwa mma.You need simple majority to get elected and 2/3 majority to do impeachment.I hope you are going to pay me for all this education.

APC does not even have up to 54 senators and currentluy does not even have a siimple majority in the senate let alone the 2/3 majority needed to remove saraki.

The senate will reconvene in september and not october and i will laugh the hell out of you when Saraki and Dogara defects and still retains their position

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Insist Saraki, Dogara Must Step Down by buhariguy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
cktheluckyman:

grin grin grin grin grin Iliteracy adirokwa mma.You need simple majority to get elected and 2/3 majority to do impeachment.I hope you are going to pay me for all this education.

APC does not even have up to 54 senators and currentluy does not even have a siimple majority in the senate let alone the 2/3 majority needed to remove saraki.

The senate will reconvene in september and not october and i will laugh the hell out of you when Saraki and Dogara defects and still retains their position
no wonder, the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will be crying that buhari is a tyrant.
Saraki won through the back door by using only PDP senators,
And I said, that same method will be use to remove him,
No PDP senators will be allowed to enter the chamber, only APC members will be allowed to enter to elect new presiding officers.
Just two days ago, that same illegality was play out in Benue state house of assembly.
You don't know anything like politics, if not that buhari is playing it cool,
Saraki would have be remove the next day.
What is the different btw September 25 and October, saraki will be remove by October.
That is why I said the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra does not know how to play politics, that is why they called buhari a tyrant.
By October, you will know what is call politics by osho baba, is not tyranny, is politics.
Re: APC Senators Insist Saraki, Dogara Must Step Down by Ihateyoumod: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
cktheluckyman:

This is all fallacies and a figmnet of your imagination

The law is the law....it knows no emotions......deal with it....saraki cannot leave APC. And will no get a ticket to come back to d senate. It's a dicey situation for him....I am watching him, to see how smart he really is. If he can wriggle out of this unscathed,I go cut cap for am
Re: APC Senators Insist Saraki, Dogara Must Step Down by cktheluckyman: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
buhariguy:
no wonder, the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will be crying that buhari is a tyrant.
Saraki won through the back door by using only PDP senators,
And I said, that same method will be use to remove him,
No PDP senators will be allowed to enter the chamber, only APC members will be allowed to enter to elect new presiding officers.
Just two days ago, that same illegality was play out in Benue state house of assembly.
You don't know anything like politics, if not that buhari is playing it cool,
Saraki would have be remove the next day.
What is the different btw September 25 and October, saraki will be remove by October.
That is why I said the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra does not know how to play politics, that is why they called buhari a tyrant.
By October, you will know what is call politics by osho baba, is not tyranny, is politics.
eya peleooo.I no no say e pain you reach for brain tongue tongue tongue
Re: APC Senators Insist Saraki, Dogara Must Step Down by cktheluckyman: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

The law is the law....it knows no emotions......deal with it....saraki cannot leave APC. And will no get a ticket to come back to d senate. It's a dicey situation for him....I am watching him, to see how smart he really is. If he can wriggle out of this unscathed,I go cut cap for am

waht law?could you please refer me to the law you are quoting from
Re: APC Senators Insist Saraki, Dogara Must Step Down by Ihateyoumod: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
cktheluckyman:

waht law?could you please refer me to the law you are quoting from

Wait for an answer from ur ancestors...continue the argument with ur private part. Google is ur friend
Re: APC Senators Insist Saraki, Dogara Must Step Down by Ingocof(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
maestroferddi:
Stop talking trash.

They want things to quieten down before defecting. No point overheating the polity when with strategic planning you can get your plan to work seamlessly.

Did you watch the last plenary when the ex majority leader Lawal was being caricatured by his colleagues as he argued in vain to stop the defection?

The senators are deceiving Buhari who appears not quite quick on the uptake...

Kwakwanso rubbished him by defecting the following day after having a supposed reconciliation meeting with Buhari...

Buhari can't learn...

gullibility

when will they defect and not heat up the polity? this is just their normal political calculation, go get sense pols
Re: APC Senators Insist Saraki, Dogara Must Step Down by Oponel1962: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
What have they achieved for the nation?
They are interested in what they can get.
Reduce their pay for they're a drain.
Re: APC Senators Insist Saraki, Dogara Must Step Down by RexTramadol1: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
ericsmith:

you again !! grin argue with facts,,,samething i was lecturing you the other day a.senator had just confirm counter him with a quote in the constitution that state SP can emerge from minority. anyone can help him out lets learn

Why is the process of impeaching the Senate President, or President of the country cumbersome?

Going by your logic, we can even start using a senate president for each sitting if its by just simple majority

Simple majority votes in the senate president but can't impeach, 2/3 majority is required to do that.

Even during OBJ's tenure, PDP had commanding presence in the senate, OBJ still had to bribe few oppositions to work on the impeachments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four ‘Notorious’ Bandits Terrorising Kaduna LGA Neutralized By Troops / Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) / Passport Renewal: Proof Of Citizenship Mandatory – NIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.