Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

CONFIRMED: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CONFIRMED: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped (348 Views)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / See How Dino Melaye Was Aided While Surrendering To Police In Abuja. Photo / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1)

CONFIRMED: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped by Alphasoar(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Although Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi West, resurfaced on Friday to claim he “spent 11 hours in the wilderness”, SaharaReporters can confirm that he was never kidnapped.

Melaye was scheduled to be arraigned on Thursday before the Magistrate court in Abuja for alleged gunrunning, but the trial could not hold due to the claims by Senator Ben Bruce, quoting Melaye’s brother, that he had been abducted by unknown gunmen.

On Friday, he wrote on Twitter: “I thank God once again for escaping another dangerous attack. I also thank Nigerians for their prayers and show of Love. Spent 11 hours in the wilderness traumatized but God preserved me. God is the best and in whom ONLY I trust. They will continue to try. WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!”

Contrary to those claims, Melaye’s relatives and many senators have told SaharaReporters that he was never kidnapped but only staged a walk into a bush to avoid being charged before a Kogi High Court.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/27/confirmed-dino-melaye-was-never-kidnapped
Re: CONFIRMED: Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped by Mynd44: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2018

(1)

Nigeria Reacts On Game Of Thrones Featuring Bukola Saraki, Other / Governor Okorocha: Picking Comrade Oshiomhole As National Chairman Saved APC / JUST IN! Court Stops Swearing-in Of Ekenze As New Deputy Governor Of Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.