Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom (15864 Views)

BREAKING: 15Months To Go Another Bad Market Strikes Ortom / Apc Strikes Deal With Apc North East Governors To Rig Kano Re-run / Apc Strikes Deal With Apc North East Governors To Rig Kano Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by BafanaBafana: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
bedspread:
With or Without Ortom Benue is off the Apc
Naah it's the other way round. With or without APC, ortom is a goner!

2 Likes

Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by tboy2233: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
magoo10:
tboy it concerns me because I am a stakeholder and it involves APC . the stolen mandate will be reclaimed at the right time . you can take that to the bank
we shall see,my pain is that fayose will be using the little money that ought to have been used to offset part of the workers salary on fruitless court case...pls since you're a stakeholder,help us tell oga fayose to pay workers salary in Ekiti

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by Shortyy(f): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
lilmax:
that's you in the pic? smh in disappointment

what a hype
What do I say now.. phew..

Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by oooduancalmdown: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tinubu, where at thou? You have forgotten Yoruba people agitation because you are occupying the federal posts?
Thumbs up to Senator Adeyeye
Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by AnanseK(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Wailer logic -As a State Governor You don’t have to pay salaries but if you quit APC, You are an instant hero.

I will support IQ test for all Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by Mikeross62: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
it seems they are pained

mikeross yuan/rmb exchange and payment services
Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by Okoroawusa: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
is it not surprising that herdsmen have vanished from Benue since Ortom defected?

Just asking o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by bedspread: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
APC is out of Benue
Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by zedman1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
I'm quite sure 90% of the people commenting here aren't from Benue. Be it APC, PDP, ZZZ or ETC, Ortom has always been a clear definition of failure in most of our eyes. You guys can keep on playing your party sh*t!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by SHNAYAJO: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
ortom wasn't deceiving pple wen he was in APC now in PDP he suddenly turned 2 a deceiver.. All progress cows.. God safe dis country.
Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by krepstone72: 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
Someone Should Summarise Pls.
Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by blacknp(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
bedspread:
With or Without Ortom Benue is off the Apc
Yeah you can go back to pdp and join suswan and gemade nothing is new under the sun, a dog will always return to its vomit.

2 Likes

Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by blacknp(m): 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I wonder why PDP is not celebrating yet, perhaps the defection hasn't generated the type of buzz that would have given a huge psychological blow to APC like it happened to PDP in 2014.

Maybe the defectors played their cards too early giving APC enough time to plan for them

on Benue

His defection doesn't change much for APC in Benue

APC was fighting a losing battle in Benue already because of the bad PR generated by the killings and the silence of Buhari on the matter

If anything, Ortom defection gives APC a chance to blame everything on him. Hence, having realized what might happen, Ortom is going on an offensive.
The failure has left the party,President Buhari did not fail the people of Benue,ortom failed his own people,The Governor controls the land he should have settled the problem about the land it is under his jurisdiction,from your statements it is quite obvious you are ignorant to the facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by Iamgrey5(m): 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
blacknp:
The failure has left the party,President Buhari did not fail the people of Benue,ortom failed his own people,The Governor controls the land he should have settled the problem about the land it is under his jurisdiction,from your statements it is quite obvious you are ignorant to the facts.
Did you read my write up at all

Where did I state that Buhari failed Benue people.

I said bad image generated by public relations (PR) i.e. media
Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by OgeFather(m): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
tboy2233:

why crying more than the bereaved bro? even here in Ekiti most of the people have moved on knowing that nothing will come out of from the tribunal as Ekiti state election was clearly won by fayemi, forget fayose lies and propaganda. you better face whatever state u come from and stop crying over election that doesn't concern you

e be like say this guy follow collect 4k for ekiti

You failed to realise that nothing is sure in politics
tboy2233:

why crying more than the bereaved bro? even here in Ekiti most of the people have moved on knowing that nothing will come out of from the tribunal as Ekiti state election was clearly won by fayemi, forget fayose lies and propaganda. you better face whatever state u come from and stop crying over election that doesn't concern you

e be like say this guy follow collect 4k for ekiti

You failed to realise that nothing is sure in politics
Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by papijoe1(m): 5:08am On Jul 28, 2018
Worse governor of this tenure

1 Like

Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by Caseless: 6:03am On Jul 28, 2018
magoo10:
APC loosers want to buy wailers form abi wetin.

When ortom was crying for protection of his people against fulani terrorist, the demonic party couldn't keep to their oath rather they threatened him to abolish the anti grazing law or else there wont be peace thereby making him more confused and useless in the eyes of his people.

Ortoms defection is all over APC should just bother themselves more on how to defend the shamelessly rigged ekiti state election in the conuurt of tribunal and expect more wexdefections.
So, Fulani herdsmen prevented him from paying workers too?

I remember that by not being able to pay salaries, he gave 3 days of weekend instead of the usual 2 andasked benue people to go farm that he can't pay salaries. This exposed his people to more attacks.

1 Like

Re: Defection Aftermath: Stop Deceiving Benue People - APC Strikes Ortom by magoo10(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2018
Caseless:
So, Fulani herdsmen prevented him from paying workers too?

I remember that by not being able to pay salaries, he gave 3 days of weekend instead of the usual 2 andasked benue people to go farm that he can't pay salaries. This exposed his people to more attacks.
if your entire family members are slaughtered like chicken will you ever remain the same? No and don't even imagine the experience.
How come the issue of him being unable to pay salaries are louder now he defected . you guys should be ashamed of yourselves, before buhari came to power he never valued human lives now that he is in power it is worse yet there are supporters like you who go on worshiping him .
Sorry
Just like your monicker implies you have no case

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Refuse To Release Melaye, Move To Arraign Him On Fresh Charges / Fuel Queues Hit Lagos, Others As Thieves Vandalise Pipelines / Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.