Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi (15847 Views)

Senate’s Allegation Against Me Absolute Nonsense – SGF / PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday / EFCC Arrests Saraki's Wife, Yar'adua's Daughter Over Corruption Allegation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Elose11(m): 6:14am On Feb 03, 2016
The minister for Transport and the immediate past governor of Rivers State, Mr. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has disclosed that he suffered a lot in the hands of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) as the governor of Rivers State.

“I suffered a lot about corruption without any proof against me by anti graft agency.”

He made the disclosure yesterday while delivering a lecture titled “ Legislature and Executive Partnership for Effective Performance,” at a retreat for the executive arms of Plateau State government held at the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS) Kuru in collaboration with Jos Business School and German International Corporation (GIZ)

“I was harrassed, though I fought my way through, they accused me of corruption, I suffered a lot, I suffered a lot about corruption. I don’t like money, I believe once you can feed, you don’t need money again, all those who accumulate are doing so to their detriment,” he said.

Speaking on the relationship between the executive and legislature, the minister of Transport said the success of any administration depends on the relationship between the two arms adding that the commissioners are the drivers of the synergy and cordiality.

According to him, to have a smooth sail in terms of administration, the executive arm especially the commissioners must see the lawmakers as partners in progress and have a high sense of regard for the legislature.
http://www.leadership.ng/news/497648/corruption-allegation-without-proof-amaechi

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by kayemdy: 6:15am On Feb 03, 2016
Funny

1 Like

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by 989900: 6:18am On Feb 03, 2016
I don't like money too, asides: 'owo', 'kudi', 'ego'. : undecided

6 Likes

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by ChIkZiE(m): 6:19am On Feb 03, 2016
989900:
I don't like money too, asides: 'owo', 'kudi', 'ego'. : undecided

1 Like

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by chriskosherbal(m): 6:23am On Feb 03, 2016
Really, because I have not seen anybody that don't like money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by prospero5(m): 6:24am On Feb 03, 2016
Interviewer: Mr. Dasuki, do you like money?
Dasuki: yes, my brother. I like money.
Interviewer: Mr. Amechi, do you like money?
Amechi: no, I don't like money.
N/B: the earth is flat but it depends on where you are at a particular time
MODIFIED: dasuki is in EFCC cell while amechi is in government.

21 Likes

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Lattop(m): 6:37am On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmnnnn... Amaechi
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by BaddieKay(f): 6:41am On Feb 03, 2016
Yet u own Estates in Ghana.Keep fooling yourself,U don't like money indeed

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by holland002(m): 6:42am On Feb 03, 2016
grin
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Caseless: 6:43am On Feb 03, 2016
I have always known you to be a clean man. Only those that hate the truth hate you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Caseless: 6:45am On Feb 03, 2016
BaddieKay:
madam, pictures and address of where the house is located in Ghana could help us get to the bottom of this via investigation . You got them ?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by BaddieKay(f): 6:48am On Feb 03, 2016
Caseless:
madam, pictures and address of where the house is located in Ghana could help us get to the bottom of this via investigation . You got them ?
Google is your friend sir or better still move to ph for 1st class info on what's happening here.

18 Likes

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by gunuvi(m): 6:49am On Feb 03, 2016
Okay we don hear. I know you can never ever say the truth. Abi no be you amaechi? We know you can never say the truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by disloman(m): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2016
BaddieKay:
Please ma,can you provide the evidences to back what you just said.There are people with such mentality.They are satisfied with what they earn not like people who have millions and still steal billions that they know they don't need.

6 Likes

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by disloman(m): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2016
BaddieKay:
Google is your friend sir
Is it google that posted the comment?Don't make f00l of yourself.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by phemmie06(m): 6:56am On Feb 03, 2016
I laughed so tey I fall for ground. Who no like money,Ameachi? I hear I never believe am. Then tell PMB not to give you more than 100k per month as your total package for the month

3 Likes

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Khd95(m): 6:58am On Feb 03, 2016
prospero5:
Interviewer: Mr. Dasuki, do you like money?
Dasuki: yes, my brother. I like money.
Interviewer: Mr. Amechi, do you like money?
Amechi: no, I don't like money.
N/B: the earth is flat but it depends on where you are at a particular time
MODIFIED: dasuki is in EFCC cell while amechi is in government.
ameachi can be d next dasuki,when another govt comes ingrin

8 Likes

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Frankiss44(m): 6:58am On Feb 03, 2016
Why is this dude trying so hard to convince us about this his hatred for money? Ameachi stop sounding like a broken record jor

4 Likes

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by chubhiee: 6:59am On Feb 03, 2016
BaddieKay:
And in Dublin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Khd95(m): 7:02am On Feb 03, 2016
Those who steals meat frm d pots usualy say dey hate meat,so that mama dem no go suspectgrin

but time will tell,cos u cyant not camouflage ur true identity for too long cool

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by RichFoundation(m): 7:17am On Feb 03, 2016
Please leave Amaechi alone, He does not like money. Yet he's worth over 1 trillion dollars. End time minister

6 Likes

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Lasgidy1(m): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Liar

1 Like

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Firefire(m): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Omo, see lie shocked

"I was harrassed, though I fought my way through, they accused me of corruption, I suffered a lot, I suffered a lot about corruption. I don’t like money, I believe once you can feed, you don’t need money again, all those who accumulate are doing so to their detriment,”

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by DONSMITH123(m): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2016
back your claims with evidence

BaddieKay:

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by cutetopsey(f): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Csami(m): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2016
I don’t like money, I believe once you can feed, you don’t need money again, all those who accumulate are doing so to their detriment,” he said.

I thought it was lie mohammad's job to tell lies? Ameachi can lie o!

10 Likes

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by Samitah: 7:19am On Feb 03, 2016
Saint Amaechi
Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by treshbanj: 7:20am On Feb 03, 2016
Wailers can keep wailing, Ameachi na Correct man smiley

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Allegation Against Me Is Without Proof — Amaechi by looseweight: 7:20am On Feb 03, 2016
How will there be proof when you are in the rullling party and for you to have provided huge finance for the presidential election for APC

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo, Nigerians Congratulates Buhari As He Re-elected As President / Hijirah: Osun Governor Oyetola Declares Public Holiday To Mark New Islamic Year / Police Recover 109 Anti-Aircraft Ammunition, Others In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.