Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (55481 Views)

Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by NnamdiN: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
kaen1317:
and the politician is given a title for robbing and killing us all
I think they should have given him a chieftaincy title undecided according to your logic

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Saw the robber's body already consumed by fire, looking small and nasty, nearly vomited on the spot cry
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Aldebaran:
I HOPE HE DOESN'T END UP IN HELL FIRE AFTER ALL THIS...

It's always good to be contented with what you have...

Even begging is better than Stealing angry

You want him in heaven ba
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Smart4me: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Just look at how young Nigerians are dying anyhow..

Has anyone noticed that many young nigerians are dying any how lately while the elders are living longer..

This is very sad.. the country has frustrated many young people and they have decided to fight and eat one another, while they leave the real criminals who in the name of democracy loot and dry up this country.

The same politicians have their kids abroad while the young average Nigerians dye in the line of duty or get killed by a fellow young Nigerian..

Pls dear Nigerians, let stop protecting any politician, we should begin to attack them and their family members. Attack them anywhere u see them..

They are the reason we have boko haram, they are the reason these two young people died today, they are the reason we dont use good roads, they are the reasons millions are unemployed, they are the reasons many die at the hospital, etc.

These old men have finished this country.. Did u know how many young men die each year as a result of ritual, armed robbery, kidnapping, drug, etc? Did u know how many young girls die as a victim of ritual? What about many ladies who have become prostitutes just to survive..

The time to hold our leaders accountable is now because if the country blows up, they already have their kids secured abroad, and they also have means to escape sharp sharp..

We must stop to be cowards.. We must emulate our north African brothers.. We must emulate our Iranian brothers.. As bloody as the Iranian securities are, the citizens were able to come out and demand accountability and change from their brutal govt.

Our kids are at stake. Their future at stake my people..

RIP to both young citizens..

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Stupid bastard, I pray he rots in hell. Death well deserved.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Mutemenot:

You want him in heaven ba
I meant he deserves the punishment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
EngrOgunrinola1:
E don land NCAN Over to you

Naw everything be NCAN..I beg gerarahe

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mallamjp(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
RIP
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
Even animals have compassion on fellow animals than humans that God created in His image and likeness.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mimiolajire007(f): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
A life lost just like that
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MarijuanaLORD: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Pavore9:
Such jungle justice still do not deter criminals from being daring thus the reason I feel indifferent when they get burnt because it is a choice they made.
The first time i witnessed jungle justice i was shivering and sweating like a little bitch

I asked myself what could possibly give people mind to engage in petty theft after seeing a thief being lynched and burnt alive

I will rather rob a bank and be shot dead than engage in petty theft and be lynched to death

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
See as dey born human pikin like refuse
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
sad
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mikeross62: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
not really a good move

it's mikeross yuan/rmb exchange and payment services
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by valerianchikere: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
frowland:
Burning the robber was totally the wrong move. Now the actual shooter have gone scot free.

i wanted to report your account right now..how will you say that?..they deserve it.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Cumtroller: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
Afonjas are becoming a menace to the society at large. We need to implement the “final solution” to solve this scourge once and for all...
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Toflez(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
ontop the killing the money might not surpass 20k
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by j1mmy: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
Aldebaran:
I HOPE HE DOESN'T END UP IN HELL FIRE AFTER ALL THIS...

It's always good to be contented with what you have...

Even begging is better than Stealing angry

I bet this brainwashed sub saharan african also believes in santa.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Rhea(f): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Issakendrick:
An armed robber was set ablaze today after himself after his accomplice, who managed to escape, shot a lady dead outside a commercial bank at the Suru-Alaba area in Lagos.

According to an eyewitness who sent in the photos, two men tried to rob the deceased lady as she stepped out of the bank and shot her in the head before trying to steal her money. Fortunately, passersby where fast enough to apprehend one of them. They beat him and set him on fire.

The body of the deceased lady has been deposited in the morgue.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/thief-burnt-for-robbing-killing-a-girl-in-lagos-graphic-photos/

That is how you deal with robbers and kidnappers and criminals in general.
Matches, petrol, tyre. Nab them, panel beat them, set a bonfire and roast till crisp like mama iyabo overdone yam
Use their ashes to fill up potholes.
Well done gais

RIP to the lady

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by LuciferChristi: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
superior1:
Imagine, they killed her for the fruit of her labours.

RIP to the woman
Rot in hell to the thief

Stop giving me rubbish!

I reject him. angry
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Henon: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
ceejay80s:
What's his name? Ooohhh!! They should have asked him his name before burning him up
Gbenga

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Rhea(f): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
NOC1:
When driving home this evening i saw the body roasting, Good for him.

Yeh, I thought they were grilling bush meat nearby
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
Her facial reaction says it all

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Olatunji2233(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
one day thief one for God i Rip the soul
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Olatunji2233(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
may her soul rest in peace RIP

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Guestlander: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
EngrOgunrinola1:
See as dey born human pikin like refuse

They should find the second one and burn him too. Trash are meant to be burnt.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by superior1: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Stop giving me rubbish!

I reject him. angry

grin idiot
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
I have said this countless times, IF you are an ARMED ROBBER or an intending one, please AVOID
......UYO
......ABA
......ONITSHA
......LAGOS
......CALABAR

Security Operatives will never come to your aid when caught. These Cities never condone rubbish and they rarely forgive.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ezefrank87(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
kaen1317:
and the politician is given a title for robbing and killing us all

Just shut up pls,y not become a politician? Until then,don't go about robbing innocent hustlers like u,u just might suffer worse fate

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BIXYBABE: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
God will punish this thief......d one dat ran away will also meet his untimely death

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by RaptorX: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
In clear cut cases like this, I support jungle justice 1000%

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha / Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) / Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.