Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (55483 Views)

Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 1:59am On Jul 28, 2018
princesweetman2:

C ur helpless life.

Someone already dint conform wt ur statement and u still went ahead to reply me. I blame ur pathetic life not but ur FaDa.

Figlio Putana

What a complete and utter tool you are! Jeez!
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by princesweetman2(m): 2:11am On Jul 28, 2018
frowland:

What a complete and utter tool you are! Jeez!

Ya Farrrra ( dice ailes' voice )

Foolishness is mutating in ur lineage.

Breastil0m0

Dude my uber guy cruise in a better ride. Guess what , d whip is mine cool

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 2:26am On Jul 28, 2018
princesweetman2:

Ya Farrrra ( dice ailes' voice )

Foolishness is mutating in ur lineage.

Breastil0m0

Dude my uber guy cruise in a better ride. Guess what , d whip is mine cool
Ah, your family lineage right? Pff! bla bla bla.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DKM123: 3:38am On Jul 28, 2018
If only they had enough time to suck out information about the other robber and then BURNT HIM TO HELL.

Anyway, this is still better than the police apprehending him and he dropping bribe and going scot free to murder another innocent hustling human in future.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Smartjob1(f): 4:11am On Jul 28, 2018
You need a job. See my signature and do the needful on www. bejite. com. Thank me later.
EngrOgunrinola1:
E don land NCAN Over to you
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by fortune1968: 4:23am On Jul 28, 2018
frowland:
Burning the robber was totally the wrong move. Now the actual shooter have gone scot free.
He might still be caught .I hate jungle Justice though but I support this one .The robbers really went too far by killing the lady .

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 4:31am On Jul 28, 2018
fortune1968:
He might still be caught .I hate jungle Justice though but I support this one .The robbers really went too far by killing the lady .
Yea! hope he is caught and face the same jungle justice.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 4:33am On Jul 28, 2018
kaen1317:
and the politician is given a title for robbing and killing us all

That does not justify armed robbery or make it less evil than pen robbery.
The difference between the armed robber and the politician is that we (including the armed robber) are all victims of the politician's robbery, the armed robber robs his fellow citizens who are suffering as himself or have even suffered more than him courtesy of the politician's robbery.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 4:48am On Jul 28, 2018
Oh my goodness!
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Onliie(m): 5:07am On Jul 28, 2018
kaen1317:
and the politician is given a title for robbing and killing us all
Thats another topic for another day. Stop muddling thoughts together.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2018
Walexybobo:
ease ur curiousity buddy, his name na CHUKWUDI.
We all know he's from the brown roof republic of offemmanu...
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2018
Aldebaran:
I HOPE HE DOESN'T END UP IN HELL FIRE AFTER ALL THIS...

It's always good to be contented with what you have...

Even begging is better than Stealing angry

And the innocent women might end up in hell? Where is justice Biko?
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sonofoluku: 7:18am On Jul 28, 2018
frowland:
Burning the robber was totally the wrong move. Now the actual shooter have gone scot free.

Thunder fire you.I pray wht happened to this innocent lady happens to your mother ,wife or sisters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by morgang(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2018
Hate it when Jungle Justice is meted out the fast way in situations like this. This bastard ought to have been castrated. Then gradually remove his parts and feed it to the dogs while he screams in agony and pain. There is no misery that is worst than that. Setting him ablaze makes him feel no pain after few minutes.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2018
cut and join story, the 2 pictures and not from the same scene,
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Kazal999: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2018
No wa ooo
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2018
#SwiftJustice

I like grin
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2018
sonofoluku:

Thunder fire you.I pray wht happened to this innocent lady happens to your mother ,wife or sisters.

You guys are so petty. He deserved to die alright but the real killer escaped! Read that well before that your thunder scatter your empty skull.
The burnt guy would have been made to vomit the identity or details of the escaped partner before putting him out of his misery. All this idi0ts like you here need common sense.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by princesweetman2(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2018
frowland:

Ah, your family lineage right? Pff! bla bla bla.

Lineage Not family lineage FAT F0 0L.

and dey rich as fc uk. cool

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by princesweetman2(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2018
sonofoluku:

Amen.

U talk well my br0da

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by redsun(m): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2018
Very crude and primitive society that still feel like it would have been at the time of the neadathal in the 21st century homo sapiens supposed jet age era.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2018
If they had not killed that robber, the police may have been able to bust the entire network open. Those robbers are only one part of the organisation. They have informants in the bank, okada riders, and observers on the streets.

It's not just random robbery.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2018
frowland:

God bless ur soul.
They bayed for blood and got their satisfaction. It was never about justice for the Woman.

Now, they may never find the other guy..
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2018
sonofoluku:

Common sense is not common. May you read and understand in the name of whatever you serve.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by lastmaster(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2018
op, which kind English be this? After himself, after accomplice
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
princesweetman2:

Lineage Not family lineage FAT F0 0L.

and dey rich as fc uk. cool

slim idi0t, professor and son of a fake rich man - clapp for yourself... I think it's your fadar, Moda, dats the Fat f00l. See person from a rich as Bleep family, looking like hungry modafuker... Hahaha.
Where is ur useless Uber driver? Rich man running Uber... I dont need Uber to build my house, buy my cars and live comfortably you complete tool.
You cannot even enter my estate to start with.... You think my profile picture I took since 2011 means I am still the same as now? wdf!
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ifnyioj22(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
See pic of the innocent girl, that was wasted because of 50k she withdrew from ATM for her boss.

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by princesweetman2(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
@frowland

Obessed bi+(h uploaded d best pic e took 2011 grin

Ur p00r ass is thin now ryt, since ur pauper fadda stopped sending u allowance. tongue

Go get a job and live a gud lyf. Arm Robber in disguise

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
princesweetman2:
@frowland

Obessed bi+(h uploaded d best pic e took 2011 grin

Ur p00r ass is thin now ryt, since ur pauper fadda stopped sending u allowance. tongue

Go get a job and live a gud lyf. Arm Robber in disguise
Does it matter you mudafuker. Me and you who look like an armed robber hahahahhahah

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by princesweetman2(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
frowland:

Yea! hope he is caught and face the same jungle justice.

Fat fcu k is doublefaced embarassed

Ur jux as confused as a bee tryna get nectar from ya m0da's pucci.

dayum grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
princesweetman2:

Fat Bleep is doublefaced embarassed

Ur jux as confused as a bee tryna get nectar from ya m0da's pucci.

dayum grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by princesweetman2(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
frowland:

Does it matter you mudafuker. Me and you who look like an armed robber hahahahhahah

None f0 0l, but ur fadda shocked sure works for Evans d Kidnapper. shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) / Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video) / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.