Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (55479 Views)

Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by princesweetman2(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
frowland:

Envying ryt. cool grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
princesweetman2:

None f0 0l, but ur fadda shocked sure works for Evans d Kidnapper. shocked

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
princesweetman2:

Envying ryt. cool grin cheesy

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Walexybobo(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
ceejay80s:
We all know he's from the brown roof republic of offemmanu...
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Walexybobo(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
ceejay80s:

We all know he's from the brown roof republic of offemmanu...
lolz, u kill it mhen.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Say no to jungle justice.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by hemarnuel15: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lexusgs430:
#SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE
I don't support jungle justice but this one...taking someone's life for money.. ..
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
hemarnuel15:
I don't support jungle justice but this one...taking someone's life for money.. ..

So for this case, you would support jungle justice?
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sainthumble: 1:44am On Jul 29, 2018
I saw it live n direct.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2018
I know this girl she is my friend girlfriend Rip to her her killers must meet their waterloo
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by princesweetman2(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
frowland:

Does it matter you mudafuker. Me and you who look like an armed robber hahahahhahah

Since u can't humbly b a gentleman

Let me help do d needful
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
princesweetman2:

Since u can't humbly b a gentleman

Let me help do d needful

Hahah, oh that picture. You cannot insult me and think I will just sit back without reaction. When you mentioned 'fat' stuff I suspected it might be you.
I even tagged it on Google analytic that anyone sho searches will come across it on NL.
But but, you have to retract your insults because you started the insult.
Look around all my posts, I never insulted anyone but if you insult me I will take you up.
You just delved into my post with another member here and started throwing unnecessary tantrums on my person That was most uncool.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by princesweetman2(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
frowland:

Hahah, oh that picture. You cannot insult me and think I will just sit back without reaction. When you mentioned 'fat' stuff I suspected it might be you.
I even tagged it on Google analytic that anyone sho searches will come across it on NL.
But but, you have to retract your insults because you started the insult.
Look around all my posts, I never insulted anyone but if you insult me I will take you up.
You just delved into my post with another member here and started throwing unnecessary tantrums on my person That was most uncool.

Read d posts all over again.

U called ursef a tool first.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
princesweetman2:

I cannot belive I called someone a tool or insulted someone first on this forum. Most of my tantrums are thrown at people who attack me first. I never draw first blood. I will take time and scroll, if it's TRUE then I pull it down.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
princesweetman2:

Here was the first post you insulted me. Even my position on the matter was very legitimate.

First there was two robbers, the actual shooter ran away.
Okay you caught one of them, what is the logical thing to do?
Even if you want to kill, you first get the information of the other shooter.
It is even likely that there was an informant inside the bank. All this information was lost when one of them was burnt beyond recognition.
That was my humble position. But you first landed with insult.
Like I stated earlier, I hardly just insult someone no matter how bad the persons post is. But if you insult me, then we take it up from there. You think am a kid, that you keep calling me kid? Well if you think am a kid, I respect that. Chatting here on NL means you have to loose some respects because the person insulting me might not even be able to enter my estate.

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by princesweetman2(m): 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
frowland:

Here was the first post you insulted me. Even my position on the matter was very legitimate.

First there was two robbers, the actual shooter ran away.
Okay you caught one of them, what is the logical thing to do?
Even if you want to kill, you first get the information of the other shooter.
It is even likely that there was an informant inside the bank. All this information was lost when one of them was burnt beyond recognition.
That was my humble position. But you first landed with insult.
Like I stated earlier, I hardly just insult someone no matter how bad the persons post is. But if you insult me, then we take it up from there. You think am a kid, that you keep calling me kid? Well if you think am a kid, I respect that. Chatting here on NL means you have to loose some respects because the person insulting me might not even be able to enter my estate.

Aitt I accept.

Pull down dem pix.
And I undo d insults
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by tolijascro(m): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
EVILFOREST:
I have said this countless times, IF you are an ARMED ROBBER or an intending one, please AVOID
......UYO
......ABA
......ONITSHA
......LAGOS
......CALABAR

Security Operatives will never come to your aid when caught. These Cities never condone rubbish and they rarely forgive.

This is not true...armed robbery na normal hustle for onitsha...if u Waka anyhow for upper iweka body go tell u
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ashock: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
STALE NEWS,

THIS HAPPENED SAME TIME LAST YEAR FEBRUARY 2018.. WHY BRING IT BACK AS THOUGH IT JUST HAPPENED
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by dederocs(m): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Once caught in the act ...then it's justified.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by babadigu(m): 2:43am On Apr 15, 2019
RIP to the lady ; and well done to the bandit !
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by dederocs(m): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
kaen1317:
and the politician is given a title for robbing and killing us all
shut up, didnt you read they killed the woman...ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha / Lady Beaten & Disgraced After She Was Caught Stealing At A Market (Video) / Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.