Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good (1420 Views)

Abba Kyari Storms Kaduna To Help Catch Killers Of Agwom Adara(photos) / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by lolanews: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
By Lola Seriki-Idahosa, Kaduna, NorthWest, Nigeria…. There were chants of oyoyo amidst great jubilation as Senator representing Kaduna North Zone, Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi stormed the Kaduna State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Secretariat.

Hunkuyi, accompanied by several former APC members and Federal law makers who decamped the party with him, stormed the Secretariat.

He arrived at exactly 2:30pm and was immediately ushered into the office of the Kaduna State PDP Chairman, Honourable Felix Hassan Hyet for a brief meeting, before storming the hall, were thousands of supporters were waiting for his address.

While addressing party faithful and supporters, Senator Hunkuyi said he has left the APC for good and now a member of the PDP.

He said one of the reasons of the visit was to exchange pleasantries with members of the PDP.

“Mr. Chairman, We have left the APC whoever is on our property, we leave it with them.

“We are appealing and will arrange a date along with you for a formal reception, so we can tell Nigerians that APC in Nigeria is now finished.

“We want Mr Chairman, that we hold a function to show that APC has lost and God has strengthened PDP that its two hands have become four.

“We would show the world that I am with you completely.

“The third reason we are here is to appeal for a committee to be set up for the grand reception before the party’s primaries,” he added.

Speaking further on why he was visiting, Senator Hunkuyi said that the grand reception was important and would send clear signals to the ruling APC.

“On a serious note, we are back to PDP. We know where we came from and by God’s grace we would collect power from them.

“Mr Chairman we see PDP as an alternative to provide solution. We are not here to joke. “We pray God keeps us to the day of the reception”.

“We need to portray a hand writing on the wall during the reception that APC has finally been brought down in Kaduna State,” he said.

In his remarks, the Chairman PDP Kaduna State, Honourable Felix Hassan Hyet said that without Hunkuyi, Governor Nasir el-Rufai would not have been able to pick even a ticket for a local government chairman.

Hyet who was visibly excited, said that Hunkuyi was a founding father of PDP in the state.

“Under your watch, his repressive regime in Kaduna brought untold hardship.

“We thank God you realized and came back and together with your people to the house you helped in building.

“Only yesterday, El-Rufai was castigating 16 years of PDP. Under PDP, he was minister for four years, he was DG BPE.

“On the issue of defection, we welcome you, we want people like you that are bulldozers, what else do we need?” He asked rhetorically.

https://tracereport.com.ng/2018/07/27/senator-hunkuyi-storms-kaduna-pdp-secretariat-says-ive-left-apc-for-good/

3 Likes

Re: Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by softmind24: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Good

Let him go and rest

2 Likes

Re: Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
Good Riddance!

7 Likes

Re: Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by Ingocof(m): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
lolanews:
By Lola Seriki-Idahosa, Kaduna, NorthWest, Nigeria…. There were chants of oyoyo amidst great jubilation as Senator representing Kaduna North Zone, Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi stormed the Kaduna State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Secretariat.

Hunkuyi, accompanied by several former APC members and Federal law makers who decamped the party with him, stormed the Secretariat.

He arrived at exactly 2:30pm and was immediately ushered into the office of the Kaduna State PDP Chairman, Honourable Felix Hassan Hyet for a brief meeting, before storming the hall, were thousands of supporters were waiting for his address.

While addressing party faithful and supporters, Senator Hunkuyi said he has left the APC for good and now a member of the PDP.

He said one of the reasons of the visit was to exchange pleasantries with members of the PDP.

“Mr. Chairman, We have left the APC whoever is on our property, we leave it with them.

“We are appealing and will arrange a date along with you for a formal reception, so we can tell Nigerians that APC in Nigeria is now finished.

“We want Mr Chairman, that we hold a function to show that APC has lost and God has strengthened PDP that its two hands have become four.

“We would show the world that I am with you completely.

“The third reason we are here is to appeal for a committee to be set up for the grand reception before the party’s primaries,” he added.

Speaking further on why he was visiting, Senator Hunkuyi said that the grand reception was important and would send clear signals to the ruling APC.

“On a serious note, we are back to PDP. We know where we came from and by God’s grace we would collect power from them.

“Mr Chairman we see PDP as an alternative to provide solution. We are not here to joke. “We pray God keeps us to the day of the reception”.

“We need to portray a hand writing on the wall during the reception that APC has finally been brought down in Kaduna State,” he said.

In his remarks, the Chairman PDP Kaduna State, Honourable Felix Hassan Hyet said that without Hunkuyi, Governor Nasir el-Rufai would not have been able to pick even a ticket for a local government chairman.

Hyet who was visibly excited, said that Hunkuyi was a founding father of PDP in the state.

“Under your watch, his repressive regime in Kaduna brought untold hardship.

“We thank God you realized and came back and together with your people to the house you helped in building.

“Only yesterday, El-Rufai was castigating 16 years of PDP. Under PDP, he was minister for four years, he was DG BPE.

“On the issue of defection, we welcome you, we want people like you that are bulldozers, what else do we need?” He asked rhetorically.

https://tracereport.com.ng/2018/07/27/senator-hunkuyi-storms-kaduna-pdp-secretariat-says-ive-left-apc-for-good/

PDP should please receive all their prodigal sons and daughter

1 Like

Re: Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by Butterflyle0: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ingocof:

PDP should please receive all their prodigal sons and daughter

That is eh. They are no longer seeing free money cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by Herdsmen: 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
This defection eh..e pain zombies die..ahswear..from the dullard to the tap running midget to nairaland chief resident zombie and his aggressive idiotic pigs of daura..

They're all finished..

Make una doh..
Soon all aggressive pigs of daura will excort dia sadistic dullard back to daura ..

Ain't easy being a zombeic dullardeen..

4 Likes

Re: Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by Alex80s(m): 12:23am On Jul 28, 2018
APC is claiming that nothing will happen. They should equally recall that this was exactly how 2015 drama started:
People around Jonathan were deceiving him...
Hardship is more now than in 2015.
Killings in some states which Buhari kept mute.
And finally, he might likely contest with a fellow Huasa which means votes would be divided.
Shiite moslims will not vote buhari. etc

3 Likes

Re: Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by Peacecore: 12:24am On Jul 28, 2018
Herdsmen:
This defection eh..e pain zombies die..ahswear..from the dullard to the tap running midget to nairaland chief resident zombie and his aggressive idiotic pigs of daura..

They're all finished..

Make una doh..
Soon all aggressive pigs of daura will excort dia sadistic dullard back to daura ..

Ain't easy being a zombeic dullardeen..
u shud have pity on d man bcoz he is done with politics. Guess his tittle after may 29

3 Likes

Re: Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by Peacecore: 12:26am On Jul 28, 2018
Peacecore:
u shud have pity on d man bcoz he is done with politics. Guess his tittle after may 29
Remember I didn't say FORMAL senator.

1 Like

Re: Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by kalu61(m): 12:55am On Jul 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Good Riddance!
A pain you madam

4 Likes

Re: Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by DogmaNation: 1:01am On Jul 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Good Riddance!
I hear say palm wine for Abuja don sawa finish? grin grin grin We dey wait for u for South after 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:06am On Jul 28, 2018
heart attack is real oooo zombies wish this week never came by ,next are senators representing Lagos state tinibu must be clipped of his wings

2 Likes

Re: Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by Calers: 3:04am On Jul 28, 2018
End of hunkuyi in kaduna.buhari second home.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by bakila: 3:22am On Jul 28, 2018
Calers:
Kaduna North Senatorial zone for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by Metuh: 5:45am On Jul 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Good Riddance!
You are in pains. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by IsaAbubakar: 5:48am On Jul 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Good Riddance!
e pain am well well cheesy

but you're celebrating sani after calling him irrelevant
the same sani that Tinubu and OSHI omo Ole bribed to betray the greatest politician ever in the history of Nigeria saraki.
what a shameless hypocrite

e dey pepper for body tongue

1 Like

Re: Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by IsaAbubakar: 5:51am On Jul 28, 2018
[s]
Calers:
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good by DeKen: 6:15am On Jul 28, 2018
Someone is about to get framed up!
Watch out. They've done it before. They'll do it again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC / Ex-billionaire Kola Aluko In Tattoos - Living Low-key In Mexico / Buhari Never Forgives Small Doctor Is An Example(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.