Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC (1419 Views)

Daniel Bwala: I Rejected Tinubu’s Appointment Offer Before Dumping APC / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC by spirul77: 4:31am On Sep 11, 2018
Former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has reacted to a book by former APC National Publicity Secretary, Mr Bolaji Abdullahi, which he wrote against the PDP government of former President Goodluck Jonathan before dumping the APC.

The book, titled ‘On A Platter of Gold: How Jonathan Won and Lost Nigeria’, had portrayed Jonathan as a week leader.
Reacting to the references made to him in the book, especially regarding the role he played as Jonathan Campaign Organisation’s media director in 2015, Fani-Kayode concurred with Adullahi’s claim that he allegedly carried out an “ethno-religious campaign” against the then presidential aspirant and current president, Muhammadu Buhari.
Fani-Kayode wrote in a Facebook post: “I just read the references that my friend and brother Bolaji Abdullahi made to me in his book titled “On A Platter Of Gold”.
“He accused me of carrying out an ethno-religious campaign in 2015 when I was Director of Publicity in President Goodluck Jonathan’s “Presidential Campaign Organisation and of labelling Buhari and the APC as Muslim fundamentalists.
“He was right because that is precisely what Buhari and APC was then and still is. The rise in power of the Fulani militias and terrorists and the slaugter of thousands of Christians in the Middle Belt and the south by Buhari’s kinsmen and allies over the last three years bears an eloquent testimony to that.

“I spoke the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth during the campaign and I am proud of the fact that the Lord opened my eyes and gave me such foresight and insight.
Advertisement
“I stand by my 2015 characteristation and categorisation of the APC and Buhari and I am glad that Bolaji himself, together with Saraki, Kwankwaso, Atiku and all the others that stood with Buhari in 2015 have now reconsidered their position, seen the light, done a you turn and returned to our ranks.
“I have been vindicated and nothing feels better than that. If only they had listened to me in 2015 and not been fooled by Buhari our country would not be as dangerously divided as it is today and many Christian lives would not have been wasted.
“We would have not experienced the genocide, ethnic cleansing and mass murder that we have witnessed in the last three years.
“I did my bit then and spoke truth to power and I have been doing the same ever since regardless of the dangers this portends. It is now left for Bolaji and the others to make up for their grievious error of judgement and to do their bit to stop Buhari before he plunges our nation into a full scale civil war.
“Together we shall fight the dark forces that Buhari represents and bring our country back to the path of moderation, unity, love and peaceful cohabitation.
“The problem with core northern leaders generally is that they love leaders that speak for the core north but they hate leaders that speak for the south and the Middle Belt.
“We must have a balance of the two if we want to live in peace and we must be ready to stand together and collectively condemn that which is evil,” said the former minister.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC by Cantonese: 4:45am On Sep 11, 2018
But Bolaji Abdullahi seemed very bitter at PDP while he was in APC. How come that he is not a man of his own? Did he have to go back to PDP with his boss, Saraki? Perchance he had to go back seeing the possibility that Liar Mohammed might be chosen over him for the APC governorship ticket and he had been promised same by Saraki. I think if he becomes governor through PDP he will go back to APC someday as there is this plan to end the Saraki dynasty. Mr. Bolaji Abdullahi go and hide your face!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC by yudee233: 5:08am On Sep 11, 2018
OK hope you continue speaking the truth
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC by aolawale025: 5:14am On Sep 11, 2018
The concept of principles is very far from Nigerian politicians
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC by RevenGeMission: 6:13am On Sep 11, 2018
FFK and his highness on cow dung

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 6:16am On Sep 11, 2018
can u imaging? may be he don't know he will be in PDP

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC by Basic123: 6:26am On Sep 11, 2018
HH.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC by omoiyalayi(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2018
Can u imagine so all this shouting & ranting all over social media in defense of pdp & promoting propaganda by fani kayode since pdp lost election could not earn him senatorial ticket of pdp? Even if he cannot get governorship ticket

So he will now be waiting for pdp to win an election before he can get an appointment?

I pity this guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC by Racoon(m): 7:07am On Sep 11, 2018
“He was right because that is precisely what Buhari and APC was then and still is. The rise in power of the Fulani militias and terrorists and the slaugter of thousands of Christians in the Middle Belt and the south by Buhari’s kinsmen and allies over the last three years bears an eloquent testimony to that..."
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC by Printerscanner: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2018
omoiyalayi:
Can u imagine so all this shouting & ranting all over social media in defense of pdp & promoting propaganda by fani kayode since pdp lost election could not earn him senatorial ticket of pdp? Even if he cannot get governorship ticket

So he will now be waiting for pdp to win an election before he can get an appointment?

I pity this guy

FFK cannot get a LG Chairman ticket even in the dying PDP. No party will present an unstable nincompoop as its candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2018
omoiyalayi:

I pity this guy

He is from Ile-Ife by origin. But can’t win even a LG there. He grew up and is based in Lagos but have zero electoral value there due to his mental state. He was sent to Ghana to be rehabilitated by his father but it is obvious he isn’t cured at all. Fani Power his father was never a principled politician but not a thoughtless parrot like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2018
Cantonese:
But Bolaji Abdullahi seemed very bitter at PDP while he was in APC. How come that he is not a man of his own? Did he have to go back to PDP with his boss, Saraki? Perchance he had to go back seeing the possibility that Liar Mohammed might be chosen over him for the APC governorship ticket and he had been promised same by Saraki. I think if he becomes governor through PDP he will go back to APC someday as there is this plan to end the Saraki dynasty. Mr. Bolaji Abdullahi go and hide your face!

I also can’t understand why he can’t stand on his own. In the Sport ministry and as APC spokesperson, Bolaji is a first class brain and mind, sophisticated, urbane and very polished. He would have gotten APC guber ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC by fageya: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2018
fani kayode blasts
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC by mu2sa2: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2018
U-turn not you turn.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Senator Magnus Abe Decamp From APC To PDP / Man Commits Suicide Blames Government In His Suicidal Note(picture) / Peter Obi At The Pdp Rally In Sokoto Without SSS Detail(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.