Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong (4199 Views)

Amazing Drawings From My Primary sch Pupils (pictures) / I Saw My Primary Sch Class Mate In Prison But I Wasn't Surprised. See My Reasons / My 19yrs younger bro Took My 25yrs gf Out Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by Gossipblogger: 6:58am On Jul 28, 2018
A Genuine Congratulation from her an Elder Brother to his Younger Brother is going viral for all the wrong reasons, Philip Oramu made a congratulatory post on Facebook to his brother as he graduated from Primary School, But the Blunder is more than obvious..

See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-celebrates-his-younger-brother-as.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by Kharol1234: 7:03am On Jul 28, 2018
gudmawin delta nigeria. Hw many of who na see d blood moon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by thesicilian: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2018
Probably a guy who wasn't able to go to school himself but did all he could to ensure that his younger brother graduates. If you look beyond the grammatical blunders you can feel the joy in his heart.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by ghettowriter(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2018
The boy try but his elder brother case worst pass Buhari case grin
Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2018
Some go still come here and say ''English no be our language nah."
So na for this kain pathetic errors? Very very appalling!!

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by Millionvoiceout: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2018
The guy's grammatical blunder is far better than some nairalanders who are always quick in typing rubbish on any post they see

5 Likes

Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by Naijawebmaster: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2018
thesicilian:
Probably a guy who wasn't able to go to school himself but did all he could to ensure that his younger brother graduates. If you look beyond the grammatical blunders you can feel the joy in his heart.

Don't mind them! Always making fun of people's weakness. The message is indeed deep and teary.
Congrats, boy. Your elder brother will continue to be proud of you.

A lot of parents are education illiterates but are/were able to give their children the best education. As if well spoken English is the key to success. Nonsense!

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by ednut1(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2018
Congrats to ur bro abeg. Blogger u can go to hell

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by DonroxyII: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
Some go still come here and say ''English no be our language nah."
So na for this kain pathetic errors? Very very appalling!!
Oya, go and call an average British to come and post in Itshekiri or urhobo
Shikom

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by DonroxyII: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by KingLennon(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2018
I think he couldn't get a proper Education so he's happy the brother is getting one. But he should have use pidgin cause that's not English ogrin
Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by Michelle55: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2018
"from her an Elder Brother to his Younger Brother" stupid blogger!! equip and upgrade your use of English language first before deeming it fit to condemn others.
all I see is a young man who's excited to see his younger brother excel in life. so go get a life, Ewu Gambia

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by czarina(f): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Michelle55:
"from her an Elder Brother to his Younger Brother" stupid blogger!! equip and upgrade your use of English language first before deeming it fit to condemn others.
all I see is a young man who's excited to see his younger brother excel in life. so go get a life, Ewu Gambia
That Ebiwali girl is a dunce. Her posts are ALWAYS painfully shallow and I'm certain she's a dummy in real life. Then this other one, Praize or something, "adorable" seems to be the only word in his English vocab cry

and it's even sadder they stupidly lift people's personal life off their accounts and post here for co-idiots to make fun of.

In essence, a lot of the wannabe Ikejis are outrightly unintelligent!
No offense.

P. S
Seriously doubt if their mentor Miss Linda would have had her big break if she was this lazy and stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by Gossipblogger: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=Gossipblogger post=69769122]A Genuine Congratulation from her an Elder Brother to his Younger Brother is going viral for all the wrong reasons, Philip Oramu made a congratulatory post on Facebook to his brother as he graduated from Primary School, But the Blunder is more than obvious..

See ur life olodo blogger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by Treasure17(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Why not focus on the subject matter rather than the empty container. Not everybody can converse or write proper english language. Not making an excuse for him though but at least let's cut him some slack.
Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
You're making fun of someone's English when your own is sub-par.
Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by Olalan(m): 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nigerians and their being petty...... the elder bro to have come out to celebrate his brother leaving primary sch speaks so much about how he values what's happening...... just maybe he didn't have the opportunity the kid bro is having now
Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by Amarabae(f): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
Must you make mockery of him?
Even if he made a mistake, so what?
At least he is communicating and he is very excited that his brother did well in school
Re: Man Celebrate Younger Bro As He Graduate From Primary Sch,but Something Is Wrong by Cool23(m): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Let he who has never made a blunder cast the first stone

(1) (Reply)

I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... / Why Do Oloshos Start Behaving Like Evil Spirit Ones U Enter Her Room / Why Would Guys Rather Fall In Love With Mean & Saucy Girls Than Nice Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.