Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" (65085 Views)

Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) / P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by willi926(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Diso60090:

NA You give am dieses?
na u be sick kid angry
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by addikt(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

yeah he look weak and feeble with extraordinary fat bank account.

mumu follower, they won't mind their heckin business

DON'T BLAME THE FANS ....THEY HAVE TO CAUTION HIM IF THEY STILL WANT HIM HERE WITH US ...

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by notoriousbabe: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Igbo lo nsoro
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by biggie73(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
Excess of weed.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Reelmii: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
small boy with big god
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Diso60090(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
willi926:

na u be sick kid angry

Go chop lizard head if na sense you need
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Yinxies(f): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Star boy wizzy. Nothing do you
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Paul112(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Too much of gbanna
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by perdollar(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
HIV loaded
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by OluDare01(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
magoo10:
Na wa for people sha
If he is fat they will still complain

Live your life man you deserve some accolade
Exactly! Nigerians can complain about everything.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Dinho20(m): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
why is it that celebrities no dey get HIV, upon say dem dey sleep with two women every day, anything in skirt no dey pass them, but if na ordinary person im for don get HIV since, LOL. THIS ONE TIRE ME OOH.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Parosho(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=perdollar post=69779336]HIV loaded[/quot
You are really messed up, wishing another man like you of HIV affliction. What if the nigga is just trynna watch his weight irrespective of his smoking habit.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by KendrickAyomide: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Too much drugs. SICKKID want to kill himself by himself
your papa there.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by LIVEBYTRUTH: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
I am back , banned for saying the truth, i will never stop saying the truth no matter how many banning, this picture is a clear evidence that mouse is a mouse , while an elephant is an elephant. P DIDDY is an elephant in terms of music and entertainment . P DIDDY is my man

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Misterdhee1(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
madjune:
Nigga is healthy as fk.

Nigerians love the bloated, fatty orobo body once you come across money.
But I tell you, that kind of body kills.

The best body is slim fit.
I'm sure wizkid cut his fatty diet, that's all.

Most Americans are doing that now.
He looks sick not slim. Check his videos when he was in eme nd compare it to now.

2 Likes

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Nightmareo07: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
your papa there.
Ur mama.
sickid asslicker undecided
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by perdollar(m): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=Parosho post=69779593][/quote]HIV fall on u
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Parosho(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Paul112:
Too much of gbanna
It'sIt's like you guys stay together for you to know he is taking gbanna as alluded by you. I think the guy only smokes week which he never hides.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by simplesearch: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
useless talk, so ordinary P.diddy is now your God you went to see?......................Hell fire loading in full force to consume Idolaters!
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by cezarman(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
He doesn't look sick! He looks fresh and clean. That's his normal stature... he's now sick just because he's standing next to Diddy, who's obviously taller/bigger?

Na to dey twitter and Instagram dey behave like teenagers trying to be 'savage' by force.

Mad goatssmiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Parosho(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
willi926:

na u be sick kid angry
Sorry bruh, not intended for you.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Parosho(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=perdollar post=69779673]HIV fall on u[/llquote]
as well as your entire generation, muntullah like you.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by KendrickAyomide: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Ur mama. sickid asslicker undecided
your family there. Ewe
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by cezarman(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
id4sho:
Maybe he has been infected with 7+1 = ?. if u know, u know.

7+1 =8

I know you mean AIDS, but EIGHT and AIDS are totally differentsmiley

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by veesion: 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
WEED KID WEED KID WEED KID WEED KID WEED KID
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by perdollar(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=Parosho post=69779826][/quote]HIV positive person go wait for ur death. I go buy ur coffin
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Horus(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-In41TX8NU

P Diddy is very happy to see WizKid
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Modarun(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
why wont he be skinny with all those yeye food his Yoruba baby mamas are feeding him? let him ask O.B.O and Ahmed Musa, date an Igbo or South south Girl and your life will never be thesame again.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Parosho(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
perdollar:
HIV positive person go wait for ur death. I go buy ur coffin
as shall be bought for you and your umborn generations, fucking asswipe!
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Nightmareo07: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
your family there. Ewe

I'm.becile. grin
Go lick ur sickkid ur master nyash.
Dey there dey mumu.
No go make ur own money, dey worship small boy..
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Sagay212: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
he smokes too much and i am sure he doesn't eat well. You can't be smoking igbo and refuse to eat as you should. Some people naturally do not like to eat even if the have all the money in the world. Even some children embarrass their rich parents with their stature because they refuse to eat well. Some parents always have to force their children to eat even with koboko.

Wizzy is always smoking just like 2face. They smoke so much but eat little. but it is better than being fat and exposing yourself to all manner of disease that comes with too much weight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad / Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.