Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" (65086 Views)

Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) / P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Joedanish: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
Want to make money online.

Click the link below.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by perdollar(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Parosho:

as shall be bought for you and your umborn generations, fucking asswipe!
ugly baboon, a gay wt leaking asshole. go get ur drug or u end up wt tb, pneumonia, karposi sarcoma, PCJ, mulluscum contagiosum etc. pity u WL die sooner
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Neoteny(m): 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Weed doesn’t shrink people up

Weed makes you eat more

He’s probably on a cocktail of so many other drugs

I suspect crack and meth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by dasparrow: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wizkid is a very talented young man but if he does not want his music career to die like that of D'Banj, he should stay away from these black Americans. All the people Diddy managed under his Bad Boy record label back then, where are they today? People like 112, Total, Faith Evans, Mase and many more. I used to be a big fan of R&B so I know.

Look at D'Banj who signed with Kanye West. Where is he today? Support from African fans is what made Wizkid who he is today. A black American knows nothing about Afrobeats. So if he allows Diddy to produce his music, what kind of songs will he produce for him?

Anyway, what's my business?

3 Likes

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Mororihead404(f): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Man has been on some coke tins

cry lipsrsealed cry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Mororihead404(f): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
You ain't far from the truth, this Man Diddy murder Small Biggie
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by daymol(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
e b like say this piktur don old Small
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by gare(f): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
HOW WOULD HE NOT LOOK SICK, WHEN HE HAS TAKEN THE BIZ OF BABY MAMAS VERY SERIOUS
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by babeface3: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
Issame:
After the American singer and business man "diddy" posted a video of him hanging out with the Nigerian singer "wizkid" on his instagram page. Worried Nigerians are now reacting to how wizkid looks in the video.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/you-look-sick-nigerians-reacts-to-new-video-of-wizkid-hanging-out-with-diddy/

mine is a different observation, if you pose with Nigerian celebrities for pics, any person whatching it will tell that they are "doing you a Favour" . But American celebrities enjoy the moment as much as you do and strike a good pose. The only exception I have noticed in Nigeria is AY and sometimes 2 face. Have you seen Ramzy Noah, Jim Iyke, or Genevieve etc. You will tell that you are just wasting their time.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Parosho(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
perdollar:
ugly baboon, a gay wt leaking asshole. go get ur drug or u end up wt tb, pneumonia, karposi sarcoma, PCJ, mulluscum contagiosum etc. pity u WL die sooner
Wish you those up there and so much more. You this bloody queer of an endangered specie. It shall be wel with you as you move on in life with your stinking reasoning faculty. Otondo!
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by 9jaArea: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Diddy just out classed him that's all.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Caleycash(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Uglymugg:
Lol, Africans are very small especially when standing next to American's or people from first world countries. America can fatten you up real good. We're really suffering in this continent. cool
compared to Asians and some parts of Europe we are not!
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by HoodBillionaire: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
i need dollars
dollars iz watai need bich
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Uglymugg: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
Caleycash:
compared to Asians and some parts of Europe we are not!

I'm talking about bone density. There's a reason why we dominate running,Ya Know?
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by perdollar(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Parosho:

Wish you those up there and so much more. You this bloody queer of an endangered specie. It shall be wel with you as you move on in life with your stinking reasoning faculty. Otondo!
lol! let me runaway from u b4 u infect me. lucky u DT HIV drug is free, would av bn dead long ago
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Parosho(m): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
perdollar:
lol! let me runaway from u b4 u infect me. lucky u DT HIV drug is free, would av bn dead long ago
The same way ur infested generations are being run away from. Just like I earlier said, keep up with your gigantic foolery. Bleeping asshole!
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by hector: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nigerians and their shallow mentality. Always attracted by the carton rather than the goods inside. when would u people ever learn?. Your ignorance over simple things must have made every other people feel we all are just dumb and know nothing other than stealing and fraud.

We all have our stature. Everyone must not be big. leave wiskid alone. He smokes weed that is why he isn't big? Like seriously, is he the only one who is smoking weed? Why are others not shrinking?

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by krank230: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Say no to poverty and brokeness, use your knowledge bro. Find out more on fortunesquiz.com. This guys are really helping matters
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by kay29000(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
daymol:
e b like say this piktur don old Small

It is a video, not a picture, and it was made/uploaded yesterday by Diddy himself.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by perdollar(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Parosho:

The same way ur infested generations are being run away from. Just like I earlier said, keep up with your gigantic foolery. Bleeping asshole!
akpamu! cool down n tell me waiting dey pain u. na money? abi na unemployment? abi na ur village ppl? I fit help u but for ur infection even odua no get d medicine. die soon fvcking brotherly.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by ophilly: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
9jaArea:
Diddy just out classed him that's all.
I agree with you, not totally though. Diddy has a big frame but he's not a giant.
Wizzy just reminds me of Michael Jackson who was getting tinier and tinier everyday.... well, the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by barrydee(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Dinho20:
why is it that celebrities no dey get HIV, upon say dem dey sleep with two women every day, anything in skirt no dey pass them, but if na ordinary person im for don get HIV since, LOL. THIS ONE TIRE ME OOH.

A high % of Nigerian celebrities are HIV + but they hide it and even travel abroad to get their ARV drugs instead of getting it from LUTH or any government/private hospital in Lagos where they can be easily noticed.
Nigerian celebrities always indulge in unprotected sex with hoes & gigolos that's why they have baby mamas/kids everywhere. A good number of them are also closet gays.
Also note that 98% of our female celebs are into Runs and are being pimped by their record lebels to Top politicians, top business CEOs & whoever can afford the bills.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Ayatullah(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ijekuje, imukumu, ifakufa lo fe pa whizz kid.

Where is his mother and father oooooo!
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by bigtt76(f): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Na too much f@ck and weed while not eating well angry
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Amumaigwe: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
teewhydope:
he looks pretty messed up tbh

You that look fresh, go and snap your own pux with P Diddy na.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
madjune:
Nigga is healthy as fk.

Nigerians love the bloated, fatty orobo body once you come across money.
But I tell you, that kind of body kills.

The best body is slim fit.
I'm sure wizkid cut his fatty diet, that's all.

Most Americans are doing that now.

'Most Americans are doing that now' and so what, Chai, see mentality cry
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by madjune(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Codedone:

'Most Americans are doing that now' and so what, Chai, see mentality cry

For your info, I'm widely traveled and not on your level.
There's a growing fascination over here in U.S. about the stoned body frame.

It starts with a low fatty diet and regular work out.
Better read more if you can't travel more.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Surulady: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
exactly what i told my cousin when i saw the video on his tl
guy needs to slow down
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
madjune:

For your info, I'm widely traveled and not on your level.
There's a growing fascination over here in U.S. about the stoned body frame.

It starts with a low fatty diet and regular work out.
Better read more if you can't travel more.

Hahaha, I never knew
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Ayatullah(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
ophilly:

I agree with you, not totally though. Diddy has a big frame but he's not a giant.
Wizzy just reminds me of Michael Jackson who was getting tinier and tinier everyday.... well, the rest is history.

Before the rest becomes history make una start calling him papa and mama for fone now, now, make una tell dem say dem pikin don dey dissappear small small ooooo shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad / Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.