Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" (65088 Views)

Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) / P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by naijacentric(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
Uglymugg:
Lol, Africans are very small especially when standing next to American's or people from first world countries. America can fatten you up real good. We're really suffering in this continent. cool
mumu

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by ShawtCake(f): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Uglymugg:
Lol, Africans are very small especially when standing next to American's or people from first world countries. America can fatten you up real good. We're really suffering in this continent. cool
what exactly is your point? So, Wizkid too is suffering abi? shocked Dey yarn anyhow o.. Lol
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by FiremanP(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Won't be surprised if the illuminati music industry has cloned our #StarBoy. #JustSayingThough
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by id4sho(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
cezarman:

7+1 =8
I know you mean AIDS, but EIGHT and AIDS are totally differentsmiley
dats a slang for Aids, na so we dey call amm 4 my hood. now you know

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
teewhydope:
he looks pretty messed up tbh
it's your father that mess up
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Uglymugg: 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
ShawtCake:
what exactly is your point? So, Wizkid too is suffering abi? shocked Dey yarn anyhow o.. Lol
No, but before wizkid made money, he talked about how he suffered. Childhood malnourishment usually leaves a permanent mark on you.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by otipoju(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wiz kid is now gay...confirmed
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Uglymugg: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu
Suffering and smiling, I see...
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by almakiyyun(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
He looks more like who is HIV positive
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Ojady(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Na so Majek Fashek start
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by EbolaParasite: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
madjune:
Nigga is healthy as fk.

Nigerians love the bloated, fatty orobo body once you come across money.
But I tell you, that kind of body kills.

The best body is slim fit.
I'm sure wizkid cut his fatty diet, that's all.

Most Americans are doing that now.

There is a difference between being healthy and looking anorexic/ill. Stop deceiving yourself. He looks like someone that is heavy on drugs. Everyone knows this. All that grammar you dey blow up there na tales by moonlight.

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by mechanics(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Too much of smoking and bleeping
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by teewhydope(m): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Amakavula:
it's your father that mess up
Alright slut. run along

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Tijay90(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Even Diddy looks sick...but they have enough to take care of themselves.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Happychildlove(f): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
teewhydope:

cos he is on crack diet
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by EkeneDavid: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sure
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by veesion: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
WeED kiD WeED kiD WeED kiD WeED kiD

WeED kiD

WeED kiD

WeED kiD
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by obentenyson(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Diso60090:

NA You give am dieses?

Oloshi.. Ordinary Disease you can't spell... Your brain don shrink like wizkid body..
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Caleycash(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Uglymugg:

I'm talking about bone density. There's a reason why we dominate running,Ya Know?
yes your right about that
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Diso60090(m): 12:55am On Jul 29, 2018
obentenyson:

Oloshi.. Ordinary Disease you can't spell... Your brain don shrink like wizkid body..

If the spelling nor correct how come you know wetin i write mugu na internet code be that even BBC dey use am learn how to respeck your elder next time
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by madjune(m): 1:32am On Jul 29, 2018
EbolaParasite:

There is a difference between being healthy and looking anorexic/ill. Stop deceiving yourself. He looks like someone that is heavy on drugs. Everyone knows this. All that grammar you dey blow up there na tales by moonlight.

80% of the Nigerian diet is fatty.

That's why you all have so much unwanted flesh and protruding tummy which gives you health issues in midlife.

Cut your fatty diet and you will see yourself looking like wizkid.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by yembet(f): 1:59am On Jul 29, 2018
This young man, has emaciated.
He needs quick medical attention, before it becomes something else.
The use of drug by most of this the so called, celebrities has to be curbed, coupled with their reckless life, styles. A stich in time, saves, nine.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by obentenyson(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2018
Diso60090:

If the spelling nor correct how come you know wetin i write mugu na internet code be that even BBC dey use am learn how to respeck your elder next time

hehehe.. Olodo.. Internet Code up in your Ass.. Just say you made a mistake instead of lying... Don't be a buahrist..
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Diso60090(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2018
obentenyson:

hehehe.. Olodo.. Internet Code up in your Ass.. Just say you made a mistake instead of lying... Don't be a buahrist..

You want make i turn you to bird?

Nor beg me yes or no
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by EbolaParasite: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2018
madjune:

80% of the Nigerian diet is fatty.

That's why you all have so much unwanted flesh and protruding tummy which gives you health issues in midlife.

Cut your fatty diet and you will see yourself looking like wizkid.

Identity crisis? Self hate? The issue here is about wizkid but you seem so hard pressed to condemn the Nigerian diet. Mr Nutritionist, if 80% of the Nigerian diet is fatty, then 99% of the American diet that you are preaching is also fatty. America currently has an Obesity crisis and you have the audacity to use America has an example. You are so ashamed of your self, you choose to condemn your own people. Wake up and stop worshipping those that don't give a crap about you.

Now back to the topic. Like i said before, there is a difference between good health and malnutrition or drug abuse. Wizkid looks ill. This has nothing to do with diet. He is obviously on drugs and most people know this.

Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Timmy419: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2018
teewhydope:
U look more messed up Dan him just face it u envy him.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by Mryacks: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
Me thinks it’s just about gene. He naturally smallish..
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by madjune(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
EbolaParasite:

Identity crisis? Self hate? The issue here is about wizkid but you seem so hard pressed to condemn the Nigerian diet. Mr Nutritionist, if 80% of the Nigerian diet is fatty, then 99% of the American diet that you are preaching is also fatty. America currently has an Obesity crisis and you have the audacity to use America has an example. You are so ashamed of your self, you choose to condemn your own people. Wake up and stop worshipping those that don't give a crap about you.

Now back to the topic. Like i said before, there is a difference between good health and malnutrition or drug abuse. Wizkid looks ill. This has nothing to do with diet. He is obviously on drugs and most people know this.

What's it naa?

Why your body dey hot?
For the records, I never said I wasn't proud of the Nigerian cuisine.
I only stated the fact. Our diet is largely fatty in composition.
You've a point though. The American diet is fatty too.
But, lately there's been a shift from the McDonald's and burger kings to the vegan shops of the Mexicans, the Asians and the Paki-Indo community.

Sadly, our African constituencies aren't taking advantage of this dietary revolution by setting up large vegan shops in line with the movement.
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by daveblessed(m): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
madjune:
Nigga is healthy as fk.

Nigerians love the bloated, fatty orobo body once you come across money.
But I tell you, that kind of body kills.

The best body is slim fit.
I'm sure wizkid cut his fatty diet, that's all.

Most Americans are doing that now.
It's not about being bloated or fat...
C eh, E get as person go slim, but still get oil for body, check ALHAJI TEKNO.. ..Buh it seems daddy yo is lacking that oil .... Him no just look fresh for the video... Maybe na stress sha
Re: Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" by victorian(f): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
Na wa o undecided

Sighs he looks sick, too emaciated.

Why can't he look like other artists who looks healthy, even though they smoke weed.

Money goes wrong #

Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad / Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman