Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Can You Date This Long Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date This Long Without Sex? (921 Views)

Would You Date This Innocent Looking Olosho? / Guys Can You Date This Lady? / How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date This Long Without Sex? by SureBozz(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2018
Can you be in a relationship with someone for 5 years without asking for sex?
Be honest with your answer.
Re: Can You Date This Long Without Sex? by pansophist(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
No, I cant.

What is the difference between her and friends then?

Why should a mammalian natural endeavor (sex) be restricted, dangled, and made to be begged for?

If I will commit to you (my own part), then you should be open for sex (your own part), otherwise, the relationship is imbalance and disproportionate.
Re: Can You Date This Long Without Sex? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
I don't know we like deceiving ourselves unnecessarly.
Re: Can You Date This Long Without Sex? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date This Long Without Sex? by mickykhe(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
5years is too much nah,(only if she is a certified and confirmed virgin) although relationship without sex is less stressful and sweet..(no time to think abt unfaithfulness and all). Cos it only then u can kW wat else a girl can offer in a relationship apart from sex.
Re: Can You Date This Long Without Sex? by cruzie75(m): 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
It's your choice
Re: Can You Date This Long Without Sex? by DonroxyII: 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
for me, it ain't possible .... e must happen , Na natural thing ...
Re: Can You Date This Long Without Sex? by Exponental(m): 12:31am On Jul 29, 2018
I did more than 5years but......

(1) (Reply)

If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! / Unwanted Pregnancy, Is It God's Wish? / Man Ties Gele For His Wife-to-be In Lovely Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.