Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Guys Please Stop It, Stop Asking For Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop It, Stop Asking For Sex. (1026 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Please Stop Saying It.. STOP IT!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Stop It, Stop Asking For Sex. by fineboynl(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
for real guys, please stop asking for sex, most girls have over the years program their Brain that all you wanted is sex right from the onset you approach them. so even if they want the sex more than you do, but because you have or always show interest they will start to hold it back or give you conditions to have it.

its a natural phenomenon. when you show more interest in an item the seller will want to increase the value and price because you want it badly.

why i'm saying this is that there is this girl that is now disturbing me with sex i'm now the one running. she called every week that she is missing me and need me, she want to come but I always tell her I'm not around or not feeling fine. the more I tell her I'm not available the more she misses and want me. now running to 11 months now and she has been masturbating with my image in her memory.

how it started? this girl wanted the sex more than me and I notice she like sex and very active, she always want us to continue the sex ramps but i always get tired. she is very quick to get wet and the type that wet with so many fluid as you will see it on her pant and bedsheets, if I touch her for a minute she done wet be that, but she is always fond of stressing me because after she seduced me and I showed interest in the sex she would hold back with conditions. shio? If i give her money to go after sex she will be complaining that the money is too small.

and if you see as she de enjoy the sex de moan "baby Bleep me" "you are killing me", you will think she is even paying me.

at times before she come she will tell me say I hope your pocket is full oh, you know all does kind thing, most times I will just end the call with anger. one day like that we are almost naked just only her pant. and her pant was very wet with vagina fluid. ok remove the pant make I put penis she say make I wait first say she need money to do some important things bla bla bla. she said how much I will give her before we had sex. this really spoiled my mood. she said i don't take her as my girlfriend and as I don't take her serious so I have to pay ( how they take relationship with her orientation is that you take responsibility and always call, so since I'm not doing that I have to pay for sex) . we throw each other words and it lead to big augment and my penis became flaccid. I told her henceforth she should never come to me if money is involved, she said next time will never happens. i told her we should just be sex help mate for mutual sex benefit anything outside that I'm not interested. and if she need money she should look for rich guys that can pay. in fact she should start prostitution.

after the hit up i told her to leave and she demand for transport before she leave, i told her you are mad. and she never wanted to leave and her mouth was running up and down (i am the type of guy that doesn't beat or hit woman if not i would have hit her because she said I be small boy and we are not mate but she refuse to declare her age) i begin to force her to leave. I can see pride in her at that moment as she doesn't know how to recover or calms the situation back to the previous mood because she tried to stop me wearing back my clothes. but i already vex.

then I told her plain blank its over and this will be the last day anything like this will happen again. she spark and said I should not call her again and who I think say I be. I told her she is a prostitutes and it would be better she enter street and stand for junction.

the situation already hit up and I have lost my sexual apatite. because she does not want to go and using transport as excuse and she is still insulting me so I have to leave her instead. I don't know how she manage to leave.

and what is annoying me is that she is dating and sleeping with other guys which I have no problem with. and you can not see it in her body like girls when de run thing's and which means those guys are not paying like that. because if they are paying like she is disturbing me she would be using iPhone and other expensive good clothes.

could you believe since then this girl have been the one disturbing me? she want to see me this and that? and when we go see now? the table has change.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop It, Stop Asking For Sex. by pansophist(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Instead of you to just drop your point, you begin to narrate your life stories. So us wey no get woman wey de disturb us with toto, make we de vex abi?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop It, Stop Asking For Sex. by genteelo(m): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wu sex epp? If it's not making money, it's not making sense.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop It, Stop Asking For Sex. by Heartbender: 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Celebrating and evangelising fornication. Is your name in the book of life?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop It, Stop Asking For Sex. by Charrysammy(f): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
Man shall not Lev by sex alone oh to me sex has ntn to do with love, a times sex is just lust
Re: Guys Please Stop It, Stop Asking For Sex. by dingbang(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sex is an urge that needs to be satisfied...
Re: Guys Please Stop It, Stop Asking For Sex. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lol. Love the story

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop It, Stop Asking For Sex. by Hector09(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
Brothel is the answer no girl frnd no problem
Re: Guys Please Stop It, Stop Asking For Sex. by joey150(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Heartbender:
Celebrating and evangelising fornication. Is your name in the book of life?
Is your surname there?
Re: Guys Please Stop It, Stop Asking For Sex. by Lordbooster(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Guy no joy ooo...anyways check out me signature for some naija made 18+ content as e dy hot
Re: Guys Please Stop It, Stop Asking For Sex. by bobokeshington: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
fineboynl:
for real guys, please stop asking for sex, most girls have over the years program their Brain that all you wanted is sex right from the onset you approach them. so even if they want the sex more than you do, but because you have or always show interest they will start to hold it back or give you conditions to have it.

its a natural phenomenon. when you show more interest in an item the seller will want to increase the value and price because you want it badly.

why i'm saying this is that there is this girl that is now disturbing me with sex i'm now the one running. she called every week that she is missing me and need me, she want to come but I always tell her I'm not around or not feeling fine. the more I tell her I'm not available the more she misses and want me. now running to 11 months now and she has been masturbating with my image in her memory.

how it started? this girl wanted the sex more than me and I notice she like sex and very active, she always want us to continue the sex ramps but i always get tired. she is very quick to get wet and the type that wet with so many fluid as you will see it on her pant and bedsheets, if I touch her for a minute she done wet be that, but she is always fond of stressing me because after she seduced me and I showed interest in the sex she would hold back with conditions. shio? If i give her money to go after sex she will be complaining that the money is too small.

and if you see as she de enjoy the sex de moan "baby Bleep me" "you are killing me", you will think she is even paying me.

at times before she come she will tell me say I hope your pocket is full oh, you know all does kind thing, most times I will just end the call with anger. one day like that we are almost naked just only her pant. and her pant was very wet with vagina fluid. ok remove the pant make I put penis she say make I wait first say she need money to do some important things bla bla bla. she said how much I will give her before we had sex. this really spoiled my mood. she said i don't take her as my girlfriend and as I don't take her serious so I have to pay ( how they take relationship with her orientation is that you take responsibility and always call, so since I'm not doing that I have to pay for sex) . we throw each other words and it lead to big augment and my penis became flaccid. I told her henceforth she should never come to me if money is involved, she said next time will never happens. i told her we should just be sex help mate for mutual sex benefit anything outside that I'm not interested. and if she need money she should look for rich guys that can pay. in fact she should start prostitution.

after the hit up i told her to leave and she demand for transport before she leave, i told her you are mad. and she never wanted to leave and her mouth was running up and down (i am the type of guy that doesn't beat or hit woman if not i would have hit her because she said I be small boy and we are not mate but she refuse to declare her age) i begin to force her to leave. I can see pride in her at that moment as she doesn't know how to recover or calms the situation back to the previous mood because she tried to stop me wearing back my clothes. but i already vex.

then I told her plain blank its over and this will be the last day anything like this will happen again. she spark and said I should not call her again and who I think say I be. I told her she is a prostitutes and it would be better she enter street and stand for junction.

the situation already hit up and I have lost my sexual apatite. because she does not want to go and using transport as excuse and she is still insulting me so I have to leave her instead. I don't know how she manage to leave.

and what is annoying me is that she is dating and sleeping with other guys which I have no problem with. and you can not see it in her body like girls when de run thing's and which means those guys are not paying like that. because if they are paying like she is disturbing me she would be using iPhone and other expensive good clothes.

could you believe since then this girl have been the one disturbing me? she want to see me this and that? and when we go see now? the table has change.

Op an average Nigerian girl has nothing to offer you in a relationship except sex

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ethical? Dating Your Brother In Law / How Does Widows Handle Sexual Cravings? / I Cry For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.