Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (96080 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by tendingNews: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2018
A Nigerian lady, Lolo Cynthia has slammed men who publicly urinate on the road.

In a video she posted online, she blasted men who show women their manhoods by urinating in public. She said such act is inappropriate, unacceptable and should be criminalized. She wrote:

"Nigerian men, please stop showing us your penis, all in the name of urinating.

After urinating, we know they don't wash their hands... imagine all of us buying Boli and they are casually touching them to price...... Spreading disease casually!!!"

Watch the video below and see reactions.

SOURCE

What do you think about her assertion?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by tendingNews: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2018
Watch the video
HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by francos2: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2018
Yeye kiss shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by MJBOLT: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2018
I do not support urinating in public but wetin carry the woman eye reach there undecided

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by deboysben(m): 10:46am On Dec 24, 2018
Nonsense I know you dey wish make that cassava patronize your Pussy.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Sambisaforest(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2018
What more can I say! Merry Christmas in advance my fellow nairalanders wishing you a successful celebration ahead and a wonderful new year in advance.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by kiddoiLL(m): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2018
I mean how do some people think before they go public and just say stuffs? So a guy is urinating and holding his pee pee while urinating, and he's showing it to you? Smh .... Attention seeking dumbhead

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ValCon888: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2018
If your eyes minded their business you wouldn't see any pe.nis

42 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Leoswaggs(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2018
like what one guy said there, when piss hold u, piss ur piss in peace.. When u see a man facing the gutter, face the other side. Shikena!

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by itzprezy(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2018
Since when all this kind petty things turn to issue in Nigeria..

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by AryEmber(f): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2018
I fully support her on this. How can you bring out your thing even after seeing someone is about to pass, some guys are guilty of this. And please, how in the hell's name do some people relieve themselves without washing?

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2018
Madam stop looking at our Preeq,even when I'm trying to cover mine they will still be looking
Hypocrites sad

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Kenekingisback: 11:56am On Dec 24, 2018
Things are getting worse in Nigeria under APC

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ubunja(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
I always try to urinate in public with ladies approaching. Its my revenge for the skimpy way women dress. If i cant tell you how to dress you cant tell me how to urinate.
Plus i always make sure my dick is erect. Im gonna kill you with desire. Just watch me...

164 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by ubunja(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
AryEmber:
I fully support her on this. >How can you bring out your thing even after seeing someone is about to pass, >some guys are guilty of this. And please, how in the hell's name do some people relieve themselves without washing?
,we can ask you the same question when you come out dressed like sluts.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by mikejj(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
I always try to urinate in public with ladies approaching. Its my revenge for the skimpy way women dress. If i cant tell you how to dress you cant tell me how to urinate.
Plus i always make sure my dick is erect. Im gonna kill you with desire. Just watch me...
payback abi easy o..mad women full every where

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Lucifer66(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
AryEmber:
I fully support her on this. How can you bring out your thing even after seeing someone is about to pass, some guys are guilty of this. And please, how in the hell's name do some people relieve themselves without washing?
Wait you expect us guys to carry soap and water to scruff our dick after peeing?
Something is seriously wrong with you.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Lucifer66(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
By her logic we should also criticize girls who tighten their skirt and show their breast and pant carelessly..
I have seen several woman pee in front of me with everything visible.
Hypocrites

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Naijawebmaster: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lol, e konsign you??

Still looking for a professional website design? We are Nigeria's most trusted Web developers. *No advanced payment required! Check my signature
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by tstx(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nigerian Women stop showing us your cleavages... All in the name of fashion

information the west don't want you to see
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by COOL10(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nigerian women,stop showing us your boobs all in the name of breastfeeding or 'looking sexy' undecided.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by lilmax(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
if you want to trend, trend with sense and not stupidity

a man can't wear boxers but a woman can wear bum shorts?

I thought they said "a woman should feel comfortable wearing anything"? awon SLUT WALK

but a man cannot do that because its not comfortable with them?

look at that idiot saying mannequins should be covered

everybody wan trend, that's how that foolish woman almost ruined her marriage by disrespecting her husband

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Gidah: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ashewo she dey look dick dey use am catch trip now after she don wet all her pant she come dey complain. Taa go find work comot for slum cos we wey dey lekki no dey piss up and down like that

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Yeyeboy88(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please a good Samaritan should help me 5K make i just see food chop for Christmas this season of love

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Authoreety: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lolllzzzz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by zombieTRACKER: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Come to Lagos and see

They all urinate by the roadside flaunting their korokoro pencils.... Shame

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Auladimeji1: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
That's why I love walking around with my erect dick every Sunday morning. Do me I do you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Doctorfitz: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Coman hold me

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Lexusgs430: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
If she is jealous, she should buy a shewee.......
Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Reinah(f): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lucifer66:
By her logic we should also criticize girls who tighten their skirt and show their breast and pant carelessly..
I have seen several woman pee in front of me with everything visible.
Hypocrites

"Several women"? Baba lie small small na grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix by Oyindidi(f): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
ubunja:
Yeye grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences / Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.