Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Busted! See Where Dino Melaye Was Caught On Camera After His ‘kidnap’ And ‘escap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted! See Where Dino Melaye Was Caught On Camera After His ‘kidnap’ And ‘escap (981 Views)

Smart Adeyemi: Dino Melaye Was My Houseboy / See How Dino Melaye Was Aided While Surrendering To Police In Abuja. Photo / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busted! See Where Dino Melaye Was Caught On Camera After His ‘kidnap’ And ‘escap by 14Ebiscoo: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Dino Melaye shares first photo of himself after his ‘escape’ from unknown gunmen.

He shared the photo above on his IG page moments ago with the caption ”The Lion of the tribe of Judah is my defender. Whom shall I fear?”.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/busted-see-where-dino-melaye-was-caught.html

Re: Busted! See Where Dino Melaye Was Caught On Camera After His ‘kidnap’ And ‘escap by Shelumiel: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
Is this man bleaching?
Re: Busted! See Where Dino Melaye Was Caught On Camera After His ‘kidnap’ And ‘escap by Olalan(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hmmm, like FKK these guys know how to bring in religion into their game...... when in fact they don't in anyway practice anything their religion teaches

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Is Highly Overrated / Another Heartbreaking News For APC / Why Tinubu Would Atikulate Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.