Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) (45228 Views)

China Threatens To Suspend Mambilla Power Plant Funding Over Legal Disputes / 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin / FG Seeks $5bn Chinese Loan For Mambilla Power Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by dubemnaija: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
mrvitalis:
The economy is improving

Infrastructure is improving tho at a slow pace

Rail is improving

Buhari has not done much in education and health tho

Apart from the herdsmen issue he has been OK for me

Dunce,

No single Engineer is at mambilla site as we speak, don't swallow every lie you are fed. Go check for ur self.
Oh, I forgot, you are one of Nairaland's resident Zombies grin and a BMC 30k per month crew member..
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Nbote(m): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
deomelo:

1. The man said Heavy equipment are being moved to the construction site either to be installed or used during construction.

Or you mean they are not going to move any equipment to be installed or used during construction to the site?

Must you people reason and argue like kindergarten school children?

2. Going by the above, your reading and comprehension skills sucks.

So U are not only lacking at basic comprehension skills but intentionally blind as well... I can clearly read d man saying HEAVY POWER EQUIPMENTS.. So dey are moving d EQUIPMENTS for power to b installed DURING construction?? Anyways there's no redemption for most of U so I'll jus ignore u henceforth
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by mrbaba18(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Almaiga:
This Buhari no dey tire, the Man wan finish Nigeria with correct developmental projects. From Dams, Railways, Roads, Airports, Dry Ports, Inland Ports, Power, Housing, the list is endless.
Buhari is doing what PDP couldn't do in 16 years.

God bless PMB.
all dis tngs u mentioned which of dm was initiated by buhari
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
jeronimo:

Jesus, BMC alert must have arrived. See hyping! The list is endless but there's aggravated suffering in the land.

suffering is in your head...money is here....opportunities plenty.....i got threw by working as a construction worker...now i have my own company.....

not in construction though.....

i deal with data,,,,i store the data of small and medium company....

data storage is big business in nigeria.....

you start small...little by little.....this is how that zuckerberg guy from google or facebook started....

the opportunity is realy here.....you have a market of nearly 200million people at your door step.....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
i even need an reliable agent to take care of my things in nigeria....

i have to go abroad.... undecided undecided

i dont like traveling..... undecided undecided

but,i must move on.... undecided undecided
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by ridbell01(m): 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:
idiiots....building power plants upandan but no infrastructure to distribute it....waste....

i dont understand nigerians....technology illiterates...you must have a funcktioning infrastruture to distribute the energie too.....

chaiii...no meters,nothing,but building new plants that are not even near to the raw materials....

are you nigerians this daft....??

thats why ajaokuta is not working till today...

you are a joke....
you are a fool and you will call yourself a graduate...you don't know that you cant give what you dont have..the problem of power in Nigeria is generation now distribution but your hate for the government always block your brain..if your enemy is doing fine and you cant congratulate him you just need to mute shikena
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by jeronimo(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:

suffering is in your head...money is here....opportunities plenty.....i got threw by working as a construction worker...now i have my own company.....

not in construction though.....

i deal with data,,,,i store the data of small and medium company....

data storage is big business in nigeria.....

you start small...little by little.....this is how that zuckerberg guy from google or facebook started....

the opportunity is realy here.....you have a market of nearly 200million people at your door step.....

Keep telling yourself that till one of your relative is killed by herdsmen and your principal blames Ghadffi, GEJ and other politicians.

Keep telling yourself that while even if you make money, your country shit-hole status gets worse as a result of nepotism, selective development and downright insensitivity.

Keep telling yourself that when if you explain the above to SARS they will still conclude you are into cybercrime and thus make you part with some money by force or by impulse

Keep telling yourself that while countries are making huge progress as a result of young and progressive minded leaders instead of belligerent, crude, illiterate, mediocre leaders who doesn't even believe in you as a youth and leader of tomorrow in the first place and can't even articulate for at least 10 mins what his country needs

Keep telling yourself that for just a token you probably receive

Keep telling yourself that and one day you might actually believe it
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 12:00am On Jul 29, 2018
jeronimo:

Keep telling yourself that till one of your relative is killed by herdsmen and your principal blames Ghadffi, GEJ and other politicians.

Keep telling yourself that while even if you make money, your country shit-hole status gets worse as a result of nepotism, selective development and downright insensitivity.

Keep telling yourself that when if you explain the above to SARS they will still conclude you are into cybercrime and thus make you part with some money by force or by impulse

Keep telling yourself that while countries are making huge progress as a result of young and progressive minded leaders instead of belligerent, crude, illiterate, mediocre leaders who doesn't even believe in you as a youth and leader of tomorrow in the first place and can't even articulate for at least 10 mins what his country needs

Keep telling yourself that for just a token you probably receive

Keep telling yourself that and one day you might actually believe it

heardsmen this,herdsmen that....i already told you years ago that those herdsmen killing people are runaway former boko haram members....nigeria is as big as france,maybe bigger....do you realy think the french have everything under control in france....??...its just too big to control....

back to africa....:

nigeria own even worse....how can you differentiate between a guy from mali,sierra leon,senegal,cameroon,niger,chad....??

thats very hard....

i wouldnt try....nigeria is west africa....deal with it......

you have maps in your minds,but boko haram doesnt.....this is your weak point....abandon maps....abandon drawing religios lines,then things will become clearer to you.....

1 Like

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2018
ridbell01:
you are a fool and you will call yourself a graduate...you don't know that you cant give what you dont have..the problem of power in Nigeria is generation now distribution but your hate for the government always block your brain..if your enemy is doing fine and you cant congratulate him you just need to mute shikena

when did i called myself a graduate...??...i dont deal with human stuff....

i dont even understand what a graduate is....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 12:09am On Jul 29, 2018
ridbell01:

dont piss me off...if you have nothing reasonable to say then stfu....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by sokera: 12:21am On Jul 29, 2018
Sincerely Buhari is delivery at his slow pace ... God bless Buhari
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 29, 2018
The lot 1 of the project which is located in Taraba State, was initially awarded to Chinese firm CGGC/CGC under former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s administration in 2007, but was later terminated by the late President Musa Yar’Adua’s administration when last minute contracts awarded by the Obasanjo administration were being revoked.
CGGC/CGC had before the termination presented its 10 per cent bank bond for the advance payment guarantee, spent money on drawings, engineering works and staff mobilisation.
However, the project was later re-awarded by the President Goodluck Jonathan administration and split with another Chinese Firm, Messers Sinohydro, which was awarded 70 per cent of the contract scope, while CGGC/CGC was left with 30 per cent scope.

The development was rejected by CGGC/CGC and the Chinese government which insisted it would not proceed with the planned 75 per cent counterpart funding to the tune of $3.2 billion on a Build Operate and Transfer (BOT) agreement, unless the Nigerian government reverses to the original Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
Sources within the Ministry of Power, Works and Housing, said that President Muhammadu Buhari recently met with the Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria and the managing directors of CGGC/CGC at the presidential villa, where the long standing crisis was resolved.
The source informed that the president directed the firms to come up with an agreement defining the responsibility and scope of the work within three weeks, in line with the original MoU.
The working agreement, he said, would then be reviewed by the government and eventually signed off to pave way for the commencement of the project’s constrution
www-sparkonline-com-ng-2016-06-nigerian-electricity-news-work-to-resume-at-construction-of-3050mw-mambilla-power-project-after-9-years-html">http://iwin.org.ng/index.php/news/item/2933-http-www-sparkonline-com-ng-2016-06-nigerian-electricity-news-work-to-resume-at-construction-of-3050mw-mambilla-power-project-after-9-years-html
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=69790979]

The lot 1 of the project which is located in Taraba State, was initially awarded to Chinese firm CGGC/CGC under former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s administration in 2007, but was later terminated by the late President Musa Yar’Adua’s administration when last minute contracts awarded by the Obasanjo administration were being revoked.
CGGC/CGC had before the termination presented its 10 per cent bank bond for the advance payment guarantee, spent money on drawings, engineering works and staff mobilisation.
However, the project was later re-awarded by the President Goodluck Jonathan administration and split with another Chinese Firm, Messers Sinohydro, which was awarded 70 per cent of the contract scope, while CGGC/CGC was left with 30 per cent scope.

The development was rejected by CGGC/CGC and the Chinese government which insisted it would not proceed with the planned 75 per cent counterpart funding to the tune of $3.2 billion on a Build Operate and Transfer (BOT) agreement, unless the Nigerian government reverses to the original Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
Sources within the Ministry of Power, Works and Housing, said that President Muhammadu Buhari recently met with the Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria and the managing directors of CGGC/CGC at the presidential villa, where the long standing crisis was resolved.
The source informed that the president directed the firms to come up with an agreement defining the responsibility and scope of the work within three weeks, in line with the original MoU.
The working agreement, he said, would then be reviewed by the government and eventually signed off to pave way for the commencement of the project’s construction.www-sparkonline-com-ng-2016-06-nigerian-electricity-news-work-to-resume-at-construction-of-3050mw-mambilla-power-project-after-9-years-html">http://iwin.org.ng/index.php/news/item/2933-http-www-sparkonline-com-ng-2016-06-nigerian-electricity-news-work-to-resume-at-construction-of-3050mw-mambilla-power-project-after-9-years-html
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by kikake: 12:36am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously Pmb is working

He may not be 90% but baba is 75% ok as at time gone

God bless you Muhammadu Buhari

What is in that photo to suggest work in progress?

Only another propaganda of falsehood.

By the way, Nigeria needs decentralization of government before the power sector becomes right.
Continue with fooling around.
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 12:45am On Jul 29, 2018
kikake:

What is in that photo to suggest work in progress?

Only another propaganda of falsehood.

By the way, Nigeria needs decentralization of government before the power sector becomes right.
Continue with fooling around.

you too,back off....sarrki is my fruitcake....

my honey bunny....

my cherrypie....

the guy is soooo sweet....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 12:49am On Jul 29, 2018
justtoodark:

you too,back off....sarrki is my fruitcake....

my honey bunny....

my cherrypie....

the guy is soooo sweet....

grin grin grin
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 12:53am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

grin grin grin

if they piss you off too much,just summon me.....

i like you.....

sieg heil,naija...!!!!.... angry angry angry
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 12:55am On Jul 29, 2018
justtoodark:

if they piss you off too much,just summon me.....

i like you.....

sieg heil,naija...!!!!.... angry angry angry

You are a nationalist
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by RevenGeMission: 12:57am On Jul 29, 2018
Correct Guy , Nobody is perfect, however considering economy was shytt when Buhari resumed, i believe second term will be about education and health

Herdsmen issue is sponsored and its propaganda blown out of proportion to blame Buhari i have wikipedia files and files from foreing media showing herdsmen issue was worst under GEJ's administration but nobody is using; used that against GEJ .

Buhari's blackmail is because he is Fulani

mrvitalis:
The economy is improving

Rail is improving

1 Like

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 12:58am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

You are a nationalist

aaaaahh...now you remember...kudos,man....keep on the good job..... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 1:00am On Jul 29, 2018
justtoodark:

aaaaahh...now you remember...kudos,man....keep on the good job..... wink

Never remember we’ll my person but go try decode
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 1:02am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

decode what....??...what do you mean..??
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 1:03am On Jul 29, 2018
you realy dont remember me...now i feel sad.... cry cry
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 1:07am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki:

i am that that gives you peace at night....i am that,that gives you relief from lucifer.....i am that,that you seek,when you are in distress....

i am the darkside....

i am that,that will side with you when others forsake you....

i am the darkness that drives away that evil light of the world....

i am the darkside....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 1:13am On Jul 29, 2018
remember lucifer,that moroon that was hurled down from heaven....??...

kiiiiikikikikikikikikikikiki.....

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 1:19am On Jul 29, 2018
sarrki,dont be too patriotic...this black moroons will use your kind heart against you,as they did back then in slavery.....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Felixv: 1:20am On Jul 29, 2018
justtoodark:
idiiots....building power plants upandan but no infrastructure to distribute it....waste....

i dont understand nigerians....technology illiterates...you must have a funcktioning infrastruture to distribute the energie too.....

chaiii...no meters,nothing,but building new plants that are not even near to the raw materials....

are you nigerians this daft....??

thats why ajaokuta is not working till today...

you are a joke....

Rome was not built in one day -this is like a puzzle, the pieces would fall into place one at a time. At least this government has minister who are prepared to lead.

we need to start from somewhere instead of living in hope,if they can finish this, then they can focus on the distribution --we need something to distribute before embarking on that type of investment.

we had 16yrs of PDP ,a NASS that consumed 150bn a year (and counting) -with nothing to show for it ,eventhough oil was being sold at over 100 dollars a barrel -2.5m barrels a day.

so if you would just ease of the insults and focus on the tangibles then we can move forward.

insult buhari as much as you want --he has broad shoulders and won't complain.
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 1:26am On Jul 29, 2018
Felixv:

Rome was not built in one day -this is like a puzzle, the pieces would fall into place one at a time. At least this government has minister who are prepared to lead.

we need to start from somewhere instead of living in hope,if they can finish this, then they can focus on the distribution --we need something to distribute before embarking on that type of investment.

we had 16yrs of PDP ,a NASS that consumed 150bn a year (and counting) -with nothing to show for it ,eventhough oil was being sold at over 100 dollars a barrel -2.5m barrels a day.

so if you would just ease of the insults and focus on the tangibles then we can move forward.

insult buhari as much as you want --he has broad shoulders and won't complain.

dont even mention rome here...those pathetic moroons....i dont want to hear anything about whites....

it pisses me off....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 1:28am On Jul 29, 2018
improve your distrubution thing...end of discussion....!!
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Rexnegro(m): 1:37am On Jul 29, 2018
mrvitalis:
The economy is improving

Rail is improving

even the herdsmen issue do u think he caused it ? na them them dey perpetrate that one ... and as u can hear some of the evil men are beginning to be arrested. for me Buhari is the best democratic president since 99...sai Baba for 2nd term

1 Like

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Rexnegro(m): 1:42am On Jul 29, 2018
Almaiga:
This Buhari no dey tire, the Man wan finish Nigeria with correct developmental projects. From Dams, Railways, Roads, Airports, Dry Ports, Inland Ports, Power, Housing, the list is endless.
Buhari is doing what PDP couldn't do in 16 years.

God bless PMB.
I felt a sort of butterflies in my tummy why reading your comment ... I like it when someone acknowledge and appreciate someone efforts ... for me o I so appreciate Buhari.
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by deomelo: 2:01am On Jul 29, 2018
Nbote:

So U are not only lacking at basic comprehension skills but intentionally blind as well... I can clearly read d man saying HEAVY POWER EQUIPMENTS.. So dey are moving d EQUIPMENTS for power to b installed DURING construction?? Anyways there's no redemption for most of U so I'll jus ignore u henceforth

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7482085_f92f68ae220a46e0a4b0612e69c23a91_jpeg_jpeg207a458b32921307f6ff21555f7d191b

Above is what the man asserted, highlight the word installed.

Hea said heavy equiments are being mooved to the construction site, he did noi say anything about instalation, that was your own ignorant addition and fabrication because of your poor reading and comprehensionn skills. This is how and why many of you fail WAEC.

Even sef, is it even possible to buuild a multi billion dollar DAM and power plant without installing something even on the first day of cobsturuction?

How mentally lazy and slow can you Igbos be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Sacks Oluomo-led Parks, Garages Committee, Reinstates RTEAN / Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) / Fani-Kayode Insults Dino Melaye For Harassing Peter Obi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.