Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) (45222 Views)

China Threatens To Suspend Mambilla Power Plant Funding Over Legal Disputes / 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin / FG Seeks $5bn Chinese Loan For Mambilla Power Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Algaddaf: 2:52am On Jul 29, 2018
Sai PMB

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by oweman: 3:30am On Jul 29, 2018
This same mannilla hyro project that Obasanjo is crying and embarrassing himself over is what you guys are here treating with levity if OBJ hear talk of manilla he could die of hypertension the contract he want but don't want to go through the tenders board or any process people are here discussing to hasten OBJ"s journey to the grave yard .
Make una dey careful oh not to offend the only grand pa capable of taking his son's wife to bed .
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by ighodalonosa(m): 4:04am On Jul 29, 2018
mrvitalis:
The economy is improving

Infrastructure is improving tho at a slow pace

Rail is improving

Buhari has not done much in education and health tho

Apart from the herdsmen issue he has been OK for me
GEJ built 1800 mega watts of electricity at olorushogo Ogun state, started this mambila project too.
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by deomelo: 4:16am On Jul 29, 2018
ighodalonosa:

GEJ built 1800 mega watts of electricity at olorushogo Ogun state, started this mambila project too.

Igbos just dey pluck lies from the sky...

Must be akpu overdose...

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Navalsadiq(m): 4:36am On Jul 29, 2018
Performers don't make noise. They make head way little by little.

1 Like

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Rolings: 5:27am On Jul 29, 2018
justtoodark:
idiiots....building power plants upandan but no infrastructure to distribute it....waste....

i dont understand nigerians....technology illiterates...you must have a funcktioning infrastruture to distribute the energie too.....

chaiii...no meters,nothing,but building new plants that are not even near to the raw materials....

are you nigerians this daft....??

thats why ajaokuta is not working till today...

you are a joke....

Keep quiet Mr man you are just ranting and incoherent. The joke is on you and your paymasters who were supposed to do all the things you mentioned above but prefer to pilfer our commonwealth for their own pockets and give minions like you internet data money to come online and defend them on empty stomach
Nonsense
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by NaMeAboki: 6:03am On Jul 29, 2018
theenchanter:
technology literate, what's raw material does mambilla hydropower needs that's not closer to it?

No mind am; na so dem dey go school finish but no sabi any thing; only to spread their ignorance and hatred.

Maybe e dey think say na Niger Delta oil or gas dem go connect to de dam generate de hydroelectricity grin

1 Like

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 29, 2018
justtoodark:

stfu...you patriotic moroon...blind patriotism is nothing...grow some balls,man....

shout when it hurts,scratch when its itching....dont be scared to fight back....!!!!

you too soft,man...

You are nothing but a tufaced chichi dodo and an unrepentant slowpoke of a toad.

In another thread you were shamelessly bedwetting for the same govt you are here castigating without congent facts or figures. I wonder what your generation will do with this country when it gets to your turn?

Piglets will always and certainly remain fair weather hypocrites.

Hop away Hot toad.
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by mrvitalis(m): 6:28am On Jul 29, 2018
dubemnaija:

Dunce,

No single Engineer is at mambilla site as we speak, don't swallow every lie you are fed. Go check for ur self.
Oh, I forgot, you are one of Nairaland's resident Zombies grin and a BMC 30k per month crew member..
30k lol me?
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by mrvitalis(m): 6:29am On Jul 29, 2018
dubemnaija:

NGO job advert means Nigeria is in a mess, get that into your thick numb skull
All top company I know post profit
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by 02Kebreal(m): 6:30am On Jul 29, 2018
THIS IS HOW I WANNA BE ISLAMIZED... PMB ISLAMIZE ME PLEASSSSSEEE3
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by JohnJerry587: 6:45am On Jul 29, 2018
[b]Well the man is trying to the best of my knowledge just the arm fulani hersmen try to discredit him.
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Butterflyleo: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2018
ighodalonosa:

Mambila project that has been abandoned for almost 40 years is now suddenly GEJ that started it.

Oga whoever cursed you with the ability to carry out per second lying you need to locate that person and beg him/ her to lift the curse

1 Like

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Almaiga: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2018
mrbaba18:
all dis tngs u mentioned which of dm was initiated by buhari
What is this one saying, you wanted him to abandon all the uncompleted projects his predecessors left?

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Almaiga: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2018
jeronimo:

Jesus, BMC alert must have arrived. See hyping! The list is endless but there's aggravated suffering in the land.
Buhari is not the cause of your suffering, go get a job and stop being lazy. Your mates are out there looking for their daily bread. You spend the whole day online, criticizing the hard working Nigerians.

You want to be spoon fed right?
Lazy youth. cool

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by MrT4T: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2018
On behalf of myself and my fellow Igbo brothers (with the exception of the indigenous Pigs of Biafra), I endorse PMB 2019.
We are in full support of BABA for the good work he initiated in my southeast region especially Rail lines and roads infrastructures. This is in addition to his social investment programs (N-POWER, GEEP, school feeding etc) which are indisputably the most transparent ever and all encompassing. #ISTANDWITHPMB2019

2 Likes

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Almaiga: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2018
Rexnegro:
I felt a sort of butterflies in my tummy why reading your comment ... I like it when someone acknowledge and appreciate someone efforts ... for me o I so appreciate Buhari.
cheesy

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by ovieokodhi(m): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2018
mrvitalis:
The economy is improving

Infrastructure is improving tho at a slow pace

Rail is improving

Buhari has not done much in education and health tho

Apart from the herdsmen issue he has been OK for me
must you talk, just listen to yourself, "apart from herdsmen issue"
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Almaiga: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Yet you couldn't name one project he started, completed and commissioned.
The rate of uncompleted projects in this Country is alarming. Most Government do not want to complete the projects their predecessors left, for the fear of being criticized by unpatriotic Parsons like you.

If Buhari's Government will concentrate on completing all the uncompleted projects he met, the impact will be felt and Nigerians are going to benefit immensely.
Note, Government is a continuous process, Presidents will come and go but, the Government stays.

Receive SENSE.

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Almaiga: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2018
Zico5:

you are one of those fools that are selling unsellable man to us. 2019 is not far. All hands on deck

Eyah, Buhari's achievement dey pain this lazy Youth well.
Sorry, no cry again ehn. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by DanielPop(m): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2018
Liar! Where are the equipment being moved to site? Are they spiritual equipment? Nansense! Another 67million youth propaganda! undecided
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Almaiga: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2018
MrT4T:
On behalf of myself and my fellow Igbo brothers (with the exception of the indigenous Pigs of Biafra), I endorse PMB 2019.
We are in full support of BABA for the good work he initiated in my southeast region especially Rail lines and roads infrastructures. This is in addition to his social investment programs (N-POWER, GEEP, school feeding etc) which are indisputably the most transparent ever and all encompassing. #ISTANDWITHPMB2019

You are a Patriot. God bless you Bro. cheesy

While some people are blinded by hate, majority of Nigerians still appreciate Buhari for his developmental strides.

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by danhans(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2018
Dis one na for campaign jor.......na now dem dey tell us dis wan. .......y not since
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2018
specter:

You are nothing but a tufaced chichi dodo and an unrepentant slowpoke of a toad.

In another thread you were shamelessly bedwetting for the same govt you are here castigating without congent facts or figures. I wonder what your generation will do with this country when it gets to your turn?

Piglets will always and certainly remain fair weather hypocrites.

Hop away Hot toad.

fvck you...go hug a wet banana tree....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2018
Rolings:

Keep quiet Mr man you are just ranting and incoherent. The joke is on you and your paymasters who were supposed to do all the things you mentioned above but prefer to pilfer our commonwealth for their own pockets and give minions like you internet data money to come online and defend them on empty stomach
Nonsense

what is a pilfer....??...your english is even more misrable than mine....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Boriqua(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2018
Honestly, it is laudable, but upon completion, for now let not ignore alternative source of power supply, "The Solar Power " thousands are already tapping from this
Raw source of power supply.

Check my profile to see how you can acquire uninterrupted power supply from the sun.
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Tijay90(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2018
Hope you people know this is Obasanjo's project...yen yen yen
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Wonberi(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2018
obviously, you dont know anything about power distribution. na meter them dey use distribute power for ur village. quit hating, criticism is welcomed.
justtoodark:
idiiots....building power plants upandan but no infrastructure to distribute the enegie....waste....

i dont understand nigerians....technology illiterates...you must have a funcktioning infrastruture to distribute the energie too.....

chaiii...no meters,nothing,but building new plants that are not even near to the raw materials....

are you nigerians this daft....??

thats why ajaokuta is not working till today...

you are a joke....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2018
Wonberi:
obviously, you dont know anything about power distribution. na meter them dey use distribute power for ur village. quit hating, criticism is welcomed.

and who the hell are you....??

i dont bother argueing with people that dont have their facts right....

the energie is already installed...

getting the energie to the end users is a problem...thats all....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by jeronimo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Almaiga:

Buhari is not the cause of your suffering, go get a job and stop being lazy. Your mates are out there looking for their daily bread. You spend the whole day online, criticizing the hard working Nigerians.

You want to be spoon fed right?
Lazy youth. cool

Don't worry when killer herdsmen lay hands on your family you will blame your lazy ancestors.
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by prof12(m): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
justtoodark:

think...do we have everywere water for hydro plants...??.....am talking about other plants that are not working sufficiently....

nigeria has already over 20000mw installed already...management is misreble....

misrable or misreble....i dont remember.... undecided undecided
We know how to maximise the benefits of the dam when it's completed.
so pls pack up.
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by MakeNigeriaGrea: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Most developed nations in the world started from somewhere

We have the three gorges dams in China generating nearly 23000 mw built in the middle stages of the Chinese industrial revolution that took the world by storm in the late 2000s. Ghana our neighboring country depends a lot on the dam on lake Volta for its steady electricity. We have many of such dams around the world that have sparked industrial activities.

I believe the security and joblessness that are very evident in many streets all over Nigeria is not unrelated. This type of projects and more like it can change that anytime.

Security is not about having more guns than criminals all the time.

I know they started from somewhere but can't we move at a faster rate. We have been using dam for long. By what you are saying,it means maybe next 40 years before we start using waste to generate light. By then,America and others will be using great ones while we are still behind. Buhari is trying but his ministers are not thinking like people who wants to make something others have not done. Let's be the first to invent something that America will copy from us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Out, Police Storm His Residence To Arrest Him / President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) / Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.