Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today (32487 Views)

Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) / Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by Afflalo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
age with grace ma
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by Nedfed(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Happy birthday to you mama.
Wishing u more years in Christ Jesus
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by Pavore9: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
notoriousbabe:
This woman cannot tell me that since her husband died no man has sin her pants and pussssy

Can you think of your mom in that light?

8 Likes

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by macphilip: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bobby4090:
Resign now let your son take over the church. The biggest mistake was to have given you a role you were never prepared for. Under your leadership Church of God Mission went from the No. 1 pentecostal church to almost an unknown entity.
I was there in those days when Papa died. It was a difficult decision for the Church's Leadership.
Bishop T.L. Osborne had to visit Africa again one last time for Papa's Coronation.
Feb wasn't ready, he wasn't even married.
Rev. Festus, Okhuoya, Odigie were senior Pastors, but cannot lead the Mission.
Bishop Bienose came on a rescue mission, he could have been made the presiding Bishop,
but that would definitely cause serious political issues within CGM first's Family.
Mama's choice was a consensus in order to protect CGM.
Feb should be ready to take over now.
God bless Faith Arena!!!

5 Likes

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by Perfectnumber6(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Happy birthday my mama . Am proud to be a CGMite worldwide .
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by Yameater(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
happy birthday mama
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by IME1: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Happy birthday to her

1 Share

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by AngelicBeing: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
notoriousbabe:
This woman cannot tell me that since her husband died no man has sin her pants and pussssy
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by Yameater(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
notoriousbabe:

May God forgive you your sins

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by farem: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
notoriousbabe:

You should not really be blamed, it runs in your generation. Your mama's and aunties dem
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by shadrach77: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
macphilip:

I was there in those days when Papa died. It was a difficult decision for the Church's Leadership.
Bishop T.L. Osborne had to visit Africa again one last time for Papa's Coronation.
Bishop Bienose came on a rescue mission, he could have been made the presiding Bishop,
but that would definitely cause serious political issues within CGM first's Family.
God bless Faith Arena!!!

You are talking rubbish. The elders wanted the position to remain in the family. Bad move. It has stunted the growth of the mission. God can never be mocked

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by HomeOfMe(f): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

The wife of the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa is 75 year old today.

Margaret Idahosa was born on 29 July1943 is a Nigerian preacher, pastor,author, evangelist and the Archbishop of the Church of God Mission International . She is thefirst African female Archbishop. She is the Chancellor ofBenson Idahosa University .

She wrote on her instagram page;

You Made a Way!!! When our backs were against the wall,
And it looked as if it was over,
You made a way.
And we're standing here,
Only because You made a way.
You made a way!!! Hallelujah!!! Happy birthday to me. #29thJuly #MamaIdahosaAt75 #MargaretIdahosa #75YearsOfGrace #MamaIdahosa

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/07/29/benson-idahosas-wife-archbishop-margaret-idahosa-is-75-years-today/

Her husband was a thorn in IBB's flesh in those years. He was fearless. Not like the MOG we have now.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by thesicilian: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
macphilip:

God bless Faith Arena!!!
You seem to actually know what you are talking about. But permit me to ask, why would anyone say a Senior Pastor who is filled with anointing is not ready to lead the church? That decision makes it seem that it is "by power and might, instead of by the Spirit." I'm sure a lot of people may have angrily left the church because of this.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by thesicilian: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
shadrach77:

You are talking rubbish.
The elders wanted the position to remain in the family. Bad move. It has stunted the growth of the mission. God can never be mocked
That's harsh. We Nairalanders should learn how to be diplomatic even in our criticisms.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by Justinaomoruyi: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Happy birthday to you with more grace
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bobby4090:
Resign now let your son take over the church. The biggest mistake was to have given you a role you were never prepared for. Under your leadership Church of God Mission went from the No. 1 pentecostal church to almost an unknown entity.

Is there any part of the bible where the popularity or size of a church was recorded to have pleased God.

Na business?

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by ufuosman(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Happy birthday ma
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by jibs4lv(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
francis2565:
Omo second to comment God u are good bless you maama
That must be headich , that tin dey make person see 100 as 7 grin
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by generationz(f): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bobby4090:
my dear church no be competition

Idahosa had to "decrease" for his mentees and the younger ones to "increase "
like john and Jesus, Elijah and Elisha, moses and Joshua etc

idahosa died in 1998

if you notice 1998- 2000 were significant years for winners chapel , redeem , mfm,, Christ embassy etc.

it was the year they acquired multimillion naira lands for expansion.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by SAMBARRY: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
notoriousbabe:
really? At what age?

What will be making a grandma honeyy?
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by Adimchitorti: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Happy birthday to you great woman of God. Keep aging gracefully maama.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by Evince(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
notoriousbabe:

ofcos she has been bleeping som young guys for the keeps
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by Akpacha(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
Bobby4090:
Congrats Ma but Resign now let your son take over the church. The biggest mistake was to have given you a role you were never prepared for. Under your leadership Church of God Mission went from the No. 1 pentecostal church to almost an unknown entity.
Na family business now abi? She don't even look like serious church woman, looking like old harlot.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by notoriousbabe: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
really? At what age?

What will be making a grandma honeyy?
abeg make I hear word Jo,is she not a human bean?
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by notoriousbabe: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
farem:

You should not really be blamed, it runs in your generation. Your mama's and aunties dem

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by notoriousbabe: 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pavore9:

Can you think of your mom in that light?
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
Archbishop my foot. Who dash am? People don't read the Bible sha.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by Mirabel14: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Happy Birthday Mama! More grace to serve the Lord.
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by Truthisit: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
snowden9:
Only if I can just have double of Bishop Benson Idahosa's annointing, then this world will turn to God swiftly. That man was supposed to still be alive till now. Our leaders wouldn't have been doing like this, sincerely speaking. Idahosa would have just gone on his knees and they'll be dying one by one till only the genuine ones are left.
He was alive during IBB regime and he witnessed 85% of Abacha regime, so, what else do you want to say?
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by gabbasin: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
Church na family business, Pastor die him wife take over, wen d wife die too d pikin go come take over and d cycle will continue
Re: Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today by Olumoze(m): 1:01am On Jul 30, 2018
Nice write up but you ended it with a “curse” I want to believe it’s a typo. You mean, You pray she will never miss it in life.

farem:

From what you wrote above,, can you honestly tell us that the Holy Spirit led you to write? You said, “I pray that you will miss it in life”.I guess you meant, You will never miss it in life.

I think the Holy Spirit has got some seniors who know better than He!
Whatever you write that will not encourage the spiritually discouraged, nor strengthen the weak, spur on the valiant and win the outsiders, no matter how logical, motivational, legal it may be is from the pit of Hell.
We are not gonna cover evil but whatever can't meet the criteria above is not from the Light.

Every one has his mission on Earth and God has not told you she has failed. If God ordains you for just ten souls, you will not prosper to go to eleventh! How do you know that what was propelling the church was not the ministry of the late archbishop himself? So when the missioner is not available again what do you expect.
You are so righteous and holy that you can't say congratulations to the woman! How old are you sef?
Silence, in certain situations, could be Golden.
Mama Benson. happy Birthday to you. I pray that you will miss it in life in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Bianze: COZA Agent Offered Me Money To Defend Pastor Biodun / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple / Celestial Pastor Who Chained Son Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.