Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Pain Of Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pain Of Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back (3951 Views)

Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. / The Silent Pain Of The Husband / The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Pain Of Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Bluezy13:

cheesy

Seriously it is complicated.
Such that I doubt I can love.
Sometimes, you admire someone, you wish you can go beyond mere admiration into loving but it just wouldn't play out. When you pretend to love, you realize you are simply deceiving the person and yourself because the true feeling is never there.
You think you love someone but you at the same time still detest seeing that person with no just cause.
And many times the person is always hurting and you wish you can do something about it to appease and prove you love the person but you realize you don't just have it... it is never in you.
You are emotionless in that regard.
Maybe you don't even know what love is. Or maybe you are not supposed to love. Or maybe love is meant for some specific group of people.
I'm even confused explaining myself...how I really feel. I don't just have it.

Hmmm...
It is very complicated.
tiri gbosa for you. That's me many years back
Re: The Pain Of Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Bluezy13(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
tiri gbosa for you. That's me many years back

How did you go about it ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Her Mother-in-law Food Because It Was Served Without Meat Or Fish / Most Nigerian Men Are Toxic / Women Ride Motorcycles In Brazil(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.