Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Who Do Girls Dislike Good & Honest Guys?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do Girls Dislike Good & Honest Guys?? (984 Views)

Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine. / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do Girls Dislike Good & Honest Guys?? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
I still don't understand why girls prefer the bad guys that will cheat on them and treat them badly,some even beat them daily yet they re still in love,but the good guy that cares ,provides and adores her she will call him boring and quit the relationship.....I've been a good guy but its not working for me...now I'm about to starting a new relationship, should I become the bad guy this time? do u think it will work?
Re: Who Do Girls Dislike Good & Honest Guys?? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
Perhaps you go for the flashy hot headed ones.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do Girls Dislike Good & Honest Guys?? by chiommy123(f): 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
you should be yourself but add a little spices to your relationship. you sound like an introvert

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do Girls Dislike Good & Honest Guys?? by temblor1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Correct the title.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Girls Dislike Good & Honest Guys?? by Abascoh: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Because most girls are dumb heads who are easily deceived by smooth talking crooks

3 Likes

Re: Who Do Girls Dislike Good & Honest Guys?? by OneCorner: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Try beating her or punch her maybe twice a week.
After a month, let me know if she loves u or not
Re: Who Do Girls Dislike Good & Honest Guys?? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
temblor1:
Correct the title.
to what?
Re: Who Do Girls Dislike Good & Honest Guys?? by donbachi(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
sorry,take heart
Re: Who Do Girls Dislike Good & Honest Guys?? by FRANNN: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Don't turn into what you're not. Many girls like good guys, believe me.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Girls Dislike Good & Honest Guys?? by temblor1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
Passy089:

to what?
Why do girls...

1 Like

Re: Who Do Girls Dislike Good & Honest Guys?? by gonkin(m): 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
They don't dislike, they only prefer them as JUST friends
Re: Who Do Girls Dislike Good & Honest Guys?? by DonroxyII: 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
Passy089:
I still don't understand why girls prefer the bad guys that will cheat on them and treat them badly,some even beat them daily yet they re still in love,but the good guy that cares ,provides and adores her she will call him boring and quit the relationship.....I've been a good guy but its not working for me...now I'm about to starting a new relationship, should I become the bad guy this time? do u think it will work?
Most women love the slightly bad niqqa no doubt ....... If you are too Bookish and spiricoco, a girl will find you boring no doubt .... No play, no fun just world of God and Book .... No Lindaikeji gist, no Psquare, no BbNaija ... no spicy talks that wet pants and catapult brain.... You will be Boring ....

They ain't saying You shouldn't care but spice it up
Re: Who Do Girls Dislike Good & Honest Guys?? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 30, 2018
Don't be bothered. It's futile asking sef.
Re: Who Do Girls Dislike Good & Honest Guys?? by Kudducini(m): 1:53am On Jul 30, 2018
Passy089:

You should be a GOODBADGUY Not a good guy all the tine a girl doesn't want a man who is good all the time

They want a tough guy tho they might not tell you but according to research girls basically love bad guys just because they want to boast about them among their friends
Re: Who Do Girls Dislike Good & Honest Guys?? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Yawns
@op, the topic should be changed to why do girls dislike boys who don't ooze confidence. Yup Passy089. Get confidence, the bahd guys that cheat on their babes ooze confidence. I have seen a Spiricoco or bookies that girls rush like money, he doesn't date them though. All he has is a healthy dose of confidence. Its natural, when you lack confidence nature makes you stink, a human hormone called cortisol makes you very unattractive. Berra get confidence. And lemme say this, whether d guy is bahd, has dough, get car, looks handsome everything boils down to the confidence all this things give them. Don't change to bad just get confidence. Check iLegend dating drills issa suggestion ni.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

MUHAMMED About to Commit A Suicide After MARIAM Broke Up. / Women Are Thieves!!! / See How Massive This Lady's Backside Now Looks Like 10-years After (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.