Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed (27266 Views)

APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) / Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other / "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by cyprex: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Crocky23:
Bubu impeachment loading

Let Buhari go to london for 6months again, by the time he returns Saraki would be president and Ekweremandu his vice.

Dreamer!!! is this how you intend to win?

1 Like

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by maestroferddi: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Peacecore:
Ask urslf if Ganduje will allow him enter d state. dey confuse urself
You get sense at all?

Who born Ganduje to stop Kwakwanso from going back to Kano?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by pafisayo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
cosmatika:
He simply was removed because he has come back to his senses that they re in Chains and not Change as promised by APC.
Remember this;
"I encourage our members to remain faithful even in defeat. Every PDP defector will return with empty stomach.They will be treated badly by those they are running after now."

- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GCFR), 30th April, 2015.

Ok am not trying to insult you but have you taken time to actually think about the Statement GEJ made 30th April 2015?
“ it’s simple English implying PDP defectors that have been feeding fat on behalf and at the expense of Nigerians will return Back to PDP once they realize it’s not the looting stealing inflating and Feeding belly fat as usual at the expense of Nigerians .
He sure made a good statement and this statement simply means PMB has done a good job ensuring it’s not the feeding’ looting business as usual at the expense of Nigerians( PMB has not done a 100% job at this thou ) .
Since most of them did defect I doubt their defection as affected the economy of a common Nigerian positively neither has it changed or reduced the Price or Rice/Garri .
Btw am not a Fan of PMB most especially as regards Security and nepotism but let’s not shoot ourself in the feet by celebrating mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by sanpipita(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
They said kwankwaso is lightweight, interesting days ahead

1 Like

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by coolscott(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
cosmatika:
He simply was removed because he has come back to his senses that they re in Chains and not Change as promised by APC.
Remember this;
"I encourage our members to remain faithful even in defeat. Every PDP defector will return with empty stomach.They will be treated badly by those they are running after now."

Wow! Did he actually say that?

1 Like

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by PHILipu1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
maestroferddi:
You get sense at all?
How born Ganduje to stop Kwakwanso from going back to Kano?
. 2 years plus now and he can not visit Kano. Why?

1 Like

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by ada9ja(f): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
cosmatika:
Remember this;

1 Like

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by truthstands01: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sometimes, I go to where I kept my PVC and confirm its there. Any time I look at it, it gives me joy.

1 Like

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by hagisolo: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
I just laugh out when I read d flimsy reason for his impeachment , imagine late coming ? ..... we know better now politically

1 Like

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by edupedia: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
kwankwassayi movement. Where are the zombies that assert kwankwaso doesn't have electoral value?

,,,stop deceiving yourself...he has none...when PMB SUPPORTERS COME OUT YOU WILL KNOW...u be mumu for now...

Kano State Governor Abdullàhi Ganduje has dismissed his predecessor Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, as a spent force.

He said the Senator of Kano Central has lost political relevance with his recent defection from the All Progressives Congress (APC) with 13 other senators and 36 House of Representatives members.

The governor said the defection of Kwankwaso and others would not affect the chances and fortunes of APC in any way.

Addressing reporters yesterday in his office, Ganduje stated he was not personally bothered by the exit of his political rival.

He said: “We are not scared by their exit. Their defection doesn’t constitute any havoc to our great party, the APC, at all levels. People should keep eyes (open) to what will happen during election.

“Our dear President has been doing the needful in terms of developing the nation, coupled with his efforts in efficient service delivery. Good governance is at its peak. The war against corruption is successfully being waged.”

He added Kwankwaso’s exit will not be felt in the state: “I want you to go and study the situation on ground in Kano.

“His (Kwankwaso) defection does not change the political mood in the state. Nobody cares to be disturbed by their actions.”

The governor said when his predecessor was in the APC “his intention was to vie for presidency. But when it appeared to him, in black and white, that there is no vacancy in the Villa, he now decided to leave on his own.”

He said Kwankwaso should be ready to battle it out at the polls next year.

“When he secures a presidential ticket from the party he cross carpets to, then he should wait and see how we can slug it out with him. He will fully understand how popular and loveable our President Muhammadu Buhari is.

“Kano will give more votes to our President, than what he got in 2015 election.

“From the 2015 election to date, those who could not vote because of age limit, are now grown up, meaning they will now be eligible to vote.

“Hence, Buhari stands the chance to get five million votes from Kano,” Ganduje boasted.

THE NATION

2 Likes

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by cytell56: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
ManirBK:
The just sacked speaker of Kano state House of Assembly, Alhaji Yusuf Abdullahi Ata was sacked over allegation of corruption, Daily Trust learnt.
Other allegation leveled against the former speaker was late coming.
He is also accused of not carrying other principal officers in running the affairs of the house.
Details later...

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-why-kano-speaker-ata-was-removed-263282.html

The same way dem go impeach Buhari for cluelessness!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by Afamed: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
BrutusOj:
More defection coming soon. Truth is that people are tired of staying in same party with the failure called PMB. His fulani brothers are doing all they can to reduce the population of other tribes in Zamfara as they are doing in middle belt, but God pass them. ICC will come for Buhari by 2019 when he goes to Daura for his attrocities
Radio Biafra has done more harms than good to you.The latest gist is not Buhari is trying to reduce the number of Christian again but he's trying to reduce the number of other tribes in Zamfara.But your ignorant refused to name other tribe that's in Zamfara?

2 Likes

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by smirn(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
kwankwassayi movement. Where are the zombies that assert kwankwaso doesn't have electoral value?
so where is the value? Let the election come proper, for now these are just noise making. I trust APC, no too much talk until the election time. If you don't know, just ask Fayose.
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by zirafxp: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
THIS IS THE HOTTEST TRAINING OUTTA OF NIGERIA

Learn to Turn Any Room into a Stunning Work of Art. Attend the Powerful ICT-CENTRIC 3D EPOXY Training for FREE

This is the latest fad in the fancy floor world. The possibilities are truly endless with this type of flooring!

Practical Training in

3D Epoxy Installation + Graphic Designs + Digital Media Marketing

N.B: Despite the heavy rainfall last Saturday, participants from various locations trooped in to attend the ICT-Centric Cake Making, Photography and Makeup Trainings…they were ‘ict-centrified!’
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by Ibrahim505(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
Kano politics is always turbulent and highly competitive, you can't predict the next winner. I always reads the Hausa updates relevant to kano politics here
https://labaraiblogs..com/2018/07/dalilin-da-yasa-aka-tsige-shugaban.html
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by BrutusOj(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=Afamed post=69831778]
Radio Biafra has done more harms than good to you.The latest gist is not Buhari is trying to reduce the number of Christian again but he's trying to reduce the number of other tribes in Zamfara.But your ignorant refused to name other tribe that's in Zamfara?[/quotel] get a life and stop looking at everybody on nairaland as igbo or yoruba. You stay in your interior village in ijebode and dont know what is happenig in other parts of the country and wont let stupid politics of folo folo allow you listen to others.

1 Like

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by Afamed: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=BrutusOj post=69832341][/quote]
Even when you could not quote correctly. Back to the discussion, I doubt if you know Nigeria territory more than I do. Like I said, Radio Biafra and those vendors at upper Weka have done more harms than good to you and your likes.
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by blazer2018: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Crocky23:
Bubu impeachment loading

Let Buhari go to london for 6months again, by the time he returns Saraki would be president and Ekweremandu his vice.

In ur dreams... grin
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by blazer2018: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
cosmatika:
Remember this;

By "empty stomach" u mean they won't have access to yam sharing as was d norm in PDP's 16-year administration?
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by BrutusOj(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Afamed:

Even when you could not quote correctly. Back to the discussion, I doubt if you know Nigeria territory more than I do. Like I said, Radio Biafra and those vendors at upper Weka have done more harms than good to you and your likes.
And you did well? Get lost

1 Like

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by BrutusOj(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
Afamed:

....mr good quoter

1 Like

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by maestroferddi: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
PHILipu1:
2 years plus now and he can not visit Kano.
Why?
He was deferring to Buhari out of respect when he was in APC.

Now that he has left the satanic party, lets see who will stop him from visiting Kano...

May I remind you that it was Kwakwanso that facilitated the installation of Sanusi, the Emir of Kano? APC will not figure out what hit them by next year...

1 Like

Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with CofO Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999
---
Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by edupedia: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
maestroferddi:

Now that he has left the satanic party, lets see who will stop him from visiting Kano...

May I remind you that it was Kwakwanso that facilitated the installation of Sanusi, the Emir of Kano? APC will not figure out what hit them by next year...

...yet in Kano,the speaker who is in Kwakwanso camp has just been removed while u are making empty noise here...read below to know

Kano state governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje said on Monday that he had no knowledge of what happened at the state’s assembly not until he was informed via telephone calls by top members of his party that the speaker of the house, Rt Honorable Ata has been removed by members of the house.

Ganduje who described the episode as an internal democracy said that, such development is good for any progressive democracy.

The Governor made the assertion at the kano state government House when the new speaker, Honorable Kabiru Alhassan Rurum and his principal officers paid a courtesy visit during which they pledged their loyalty to him.

They further reaffirmed their unflinching support for his administration and reelection bid.

According Ganduje, “I was not aware of what was going on at the state assembly; I was informed by top members of our great party that the speaker of the house has been impeached by the members of the house.

“As you know, there has been, and they would be different interpretations to what has happened, but one thing is certain, that is, we in Kano believe in internal democracy”

“I urge you to embrace all those whom have lost their seats and ensure that there are no factions within the assembly members.

“I welcome you to the state government House, your house, and I want to reassure you that there shall be synergy between the state government and the assembly for the greater development of the state”

“For eight years I was the deputy governor, and we have been together with virtually all of you for the past sixteen years, so am familiar with the antics of the assembly and issues of internal democracy”

“I’m happy to hear that you are solidly behind the party in the state, National level and the president particularly at this moment of trial”

In his remarks, the Speaker, Kabiru Alhassan Rurum expressed their loyalty to the Ganduje’s administration and reaffirmed that, the assembly members would continue to work with the Governor for the peace and progress of the state.

Rurum assures the Governor that, there shall be no defection by members of the house as efforts are been made to win over the six Kwankwansiyya loyalists to their fold.

He further reiterated their loyalty and support for the Ganduje’s second term ambition as well as that of the president Muhammadu Buhari and also pledge their loyalty to APC and its National Chairman, Adam Oshiomhole.

O PARI.STOP COMING TO N/L TO MAKE USELESS NOISES
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by maestroferddi: 6:11am On Jul 31, 2018
edupedia:

...yet in Kano,the speaker who is in Kwakwanso camp has just been removed while u are making empty noise here...read below to know

Kano state governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje said on Monday that he had no knowledge of what happened at the state’s assembly not until he was informed via telephone calls by top members of his party that the speaker of the house, Rt Honorable Ata has been removed by members of the house.

Ganduje who described the episode as an internal democracy said that, such development is good for any progressive democracy.

The Governor made the assertion at the kano state government House when the new speaker, Honorable Kabiru Alhassan Rurum and his principal officers paid a courtesy visit during which they pledged their loyalty to him.

They further reaffirmed their unflinching support for his administration and reelection bid.

According Ganduje, “I was not aware of what was going on at the state assembly; I was informed by top members of our great party that the speaker of the house has been impeached by the members of the house.

“As you know, there has been, and they would be different interpretations to what has happened, but one thing is certain, that is, we in Kano believe in internal democracy”

“I urge you to embrace all those whom have lost their seats and ensure that there are no factions within the assembly members.

“I welcome you to the state government House, your house, and I want to reassure you that there shall be synergy between the state government and the assembly for the greater development of the state”

“For eight years I was the deputy governor, and we have been together with virtually all of you for the past sixteen years, so am familiar with the antics of the assembly and issues of internal democracy”

“I’m happy to hear that you are solidly behind the party in the state, National level and the president particularly at this moment of trial”

In his remarks, the Speaker, Kabiru Alhassan Rurum expressed their loyalty to the Ganduje’s administration and reaffirmed that, the assembly members would continue to work with the Governor for the peace and progress of the state.

Rurum assures the Governor that, there shall be no defection by members of the house as efforts are been made to win over the six Kwankwansiyya loyalists to their fold.

He further reiterated their loyalty and support for the Ganduje’s second term ambition as well as that of the president Muhammadu Buhari and also pledge their loyalty to APC and its National Chairman, Adam Oshiomhole.

O PARI.STOP COMING TO N/L TO MAKE USELESS NOISES

It is too early to point out your glaring senselessness.

What does the fact that no less a person that the Speaker of a 44 member House of Assembly is a Kwakwanso loyalist?

It may also interest you to know that we know that this futile and desperate effort will not change the inevitable. The former speaker and 22 members of the party defected to PDP.

After trying in vain to deny the news that went viral, APC had to default to their usual mode, thoughtless action.

Stop deceiving yourself, ogbeni, APC and Buhari are in a big fix... Tinubu knows, Bubu knows.

Only faceless nobodies like you come online to shoot off your mouth...Your ogas at the top know that the game has changed.
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by PHILipu1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
maestroferddi:

Lol.
Let us see then.
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by maestroferddi: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Let us see then.
You have eyes but cannot see...

APC is collapsing like a pack of badly stacked cards.
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by PHILipu1(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2018
maestroferddi:
You have eyes but cannot see...

APC is collapsing like a pack of badly stacked cards.

Lol.
APC will grow from strength to strength after all this because there will be less people to sabotage the party agenda from within.

But also have it in mind that traffic is always two ways and not one way and you will be fooling yourself to think that those this people that are joining PDP are going to meet will not feel short change and move too.

So,also know that APC will also have people that will join it's fold too soon
Re: Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed by MAJORBANKZ(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
edupedia:

,,,stop deceiving yourself...he has none...when PMB SUPPORTERS COME OUT YOU WILL KNOW...u be mumu for now...

Kano State Governor Abdullàhi Ganduje has dismissed his predecessor Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso, as a spent force.

He said the Senator of Kano Central has lost political relevance with his recent defection from the All Progressives Congress (APC) with 13 other senators and 36 House of Representatives members.

The governor said the defection of Kwankwaso and others would not affect the chances and fortunes of APC in any way.

Addressing reporters yesterday in his office, Ganduje stated he was not personally bothered by the exit of his political rival.

He said: “We are not scared by their exit. Their defection doesn’t constitute any havoc to our great party, the APC, at all levels. People should keep eyes (open) to what will happen during election.

“Our dear President has been doing the needful in terms of developing the nation, coupled with his efforts in efficient service delivery. Good governance is at its peak. The war against corruption is successfully being waged.”

He added Kwankwaso’s exit will not be felt in the state: “I want you to go and study the situation on ground in Kano.

“His (Kwankwaso) defection does not change the political mood in the state. Nobody cares to be disturbed by their actions.”

The governor said when his predecessor was in the APC “his intention was to vie for presidency. But when it appeared to him, in black and white, that there is no vacancy in the Villa, he now decided to leave on his own.”

He said Kwankwaso should be ready to battle it out at the polls next year.

“When he secures a presidential ticket from the party he cross carpets to, then he should wait and see how we can slug it out with him. He will fully understand how popular and loveable our President Muhammadu Buhari is.

“Kano will give more votes to our President, than what he got in 2015 election.

“From the 2015 election to date, those who could not vote because of age limit, are now grown up, meaning they will now be eligible to vote.

“Hence, Buhari stands the chance to get five million votes from Kano,” Ganduje boasted.

THE NATION
the never say never Apc supporters have changed camp where i stay in Fct decorating their kiosk with kwankwaso sticker and cap don't underestimate his electoral value.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye / Those Who Signed-Away June 12, 1993 Victory To Military Government / Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.