Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress (37096 Views)

How Some Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Development. / See Where Southeast States Rank In Economy Due To Sit-at-home / Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by poweredcom(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
hahah kwara and Kogi in that list as in
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by stanluiz(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
What's the point posting random Twitter statistics on the FP? A couple of those statistics are based on weird indices that have no credibility. From those tables, Ogun apparently has more internet users than Lagos (good joke). Anambra apparently has about the same level of IGR per capita as Ogun even though Ogun's annual figures have consistently far outpaced Anambra (this can only make sense if Ogun is far more populated than Anambra which is false). Osun and Ekiti apparently have the 2nd and 4th lowest poverty indices in the country.
Who creates the data?
Osun that is leading in poverty and hunger. The state is so indebted that the governor is owing the workers 18 months salary and is leading over Anambra that is not owing their workers.

Trust oluwole statistics at your peril.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by skallion7(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
northern states drawing us backward since immemorial, look at where they all are in rankings, smh

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by success1smyn(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:
finally....Anambra alaeze...

The onitsha port should be concessioned and obiano complete our airport......

I have told Ebonyi state and Dave Umahi to stop fighting anambra state......we are not equal....anyi araro.....

Dike na ibe ya ha bu na onu.
see now, what is the assurance that getting biafra will not even cause more fighting among you people

4 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
success1smyn:
it is a list off all states in Nigeria

you should have said that you don't know what Edo is doing on that position
owk I don't know what edo is doing on that position, are you happy now grin grin
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by stanluiz(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Just twitter polls.No credibility of the statistics.
Fake statistics.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
success1smyn:
see now, what is the assurance that getting biafra will not even cause more fighting among you people

everything small thing una go call biafra...are u that deficient in thinking?
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by valETA1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
I dont know why gov't keeps bringing such stats. Whats d essence of these rankings when majority of out of 36 states don't benefit from policies two or three other states benefits. How can they compete when there is no equal playing field. Look at Lagos, till now state like Akwa Ibom cant have a port because of Lagos.

I close my eye to lame rankings..
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by success1smyn(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
owk I don't know what edo is doing in that position, are you happy now grin grin
one love bro

cheers
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Justiyke4u: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Lagos should be the truck state
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Sagay212: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
who ever is coming up with all these senseless ranking is mentally sick. For anybody to think that any state in Nigeria is making progress, that person deserves to be in a psychiatric home take dose of injections in their brain. There is no Nigerian state that is progressing. Nigeria as whole is not progressing. it is common sense. If your governors and president come to promise you the same thing every for years when it's election time. then your brain should tell you that you are not progressing one bit. What else will the useless, cursed politicians promise during their campaign this year/next year? As usual, good roads, steady power supply, good medical facility, millions of jobs, fighting corruption and bla bla bla. The same damn thing these bastar.ds have been promising since independence but never achieved.

yet some idi.ots will sit in one corner and be pulling stupid statistics of progress in a country like nigeria. some animals will even organise awards for politicians claiming best performing governor. If any governor is nigeria was or is performing including all your useless presidents past and present, nobody will be desperate to run away from the country.

RUBBISH!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by totit: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
What's the point posting random Twitter statistics on the FP? A couple of those statistics are based on weird indices that have no credibility. From those tables, Ogun apparently has more internet users than Lagos (good joke). Anambra apparently has about the same level of IGR per capita as Ogun even though Ogun's annual figures have consistently far outpaced Anambra (this can only make sense if Ogun is far more populated than Anambra which is false). Osun and Ekiti apparently have the 2nd and 4th lowest poverty indices in the country.
Who creates the data?

Don't get emotional about the embolded it was confirmed by NCC. Relax Oga. cheesy

Here :

https://www.nairaland.com/4260341/let-see-state-highest-user

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by ikenasri01(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
#igbo amaka
rep anambra
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by ishaq062(m): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
i schooled in kwara and kogi, this list is trash

u are not far from the truth. the list does not add up at all.
kwara.......hummm big trash.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Lumig: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
With the reality on ground in Ekiti, this ranking is rubbish

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by success1smyn(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:

everything small thing una go call biafra...are u that deficient in thinking?
why are you so pained like this

pls go check your bp abeg

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
totit:

Don't get emotional about the embolded it was confirmed by NCC. Relax Oga. cheesy

Here :

https://www.nairaland.com/4260341/let-see-state-highest-user

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. What am I supposed to be seeing there?

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by mfm04622: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
I don't believe this ranking. I come from Ogun State and i have lived for more than 6 years in Lagos, Borno and Kaduna. I can't believe Ogun state is ranked better than Kaduna! I can't say the condition in Borno now but then, Borno was much better than Ogun State. I am talking of Abeokuta, the capital of the state which i come from.

And to say Kwara rank better than Ogun State and Kaduna is even a big lie

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Changethechain: 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]NORTHERN STATE FOREVER FEEDING BOTTLE STATE... THAT IS WHY THEY ARE AFRAID OF TRUE FEDERALISM
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:
finally....Anambra alaeze...

The onitsha port should be concessioned and obiano complete our airport......

I have told Ebonyi state and Dave Umahi to stop fighting anambra state......we are not equal....anyi araro.....

Dike na ibe ya ha bu na onu.
This is not needed here, please.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by totit: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. What am I supposed to be seeing there?

Are you trying to act super mature or just choose to make joke out of my correction.

Anyways, whatever you call it. undecided grin
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Ayodun1: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mynd44:
So in Per capital income, Osun is second and 4th in electricity.

Seems like business is easier to do in the North though.

Anambra is also doing pretty well too

Ondo used to be burning but in the past 8 years…….

Interesting

Oga... You self dey drag "FIRST TO COMMENT" ni ?
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
totit:

Are you trying to act super mature or just choose to make joke out of my correction.

Anyways, whatever you call it. undecided grin

No, I just didn't understand your intention. I suggested it is a joke to say Ogun has more lines and internet subscribers than Lagos, and you sent me a link supporting my point. I couldn't make out whether you were confirming my statement or trying to refute it.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Kennydoc(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
Who creates the data?

Exactly, the whole stats is pure rubbish.
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by OkutaNla: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
..this can only make sense if Ogun is far more populated than Anambra which is false

What is your basis for arriving at such a conclusion? I mean where is the data to support that statement of yours, because the datas below from telecoms companies actually strongly indicate that Ogun state is already FAR more populated than Anambra.

6 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by selemempe: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mynd44:

Double taxation, how easy it is to get property to start a business, transportation etc.

It is a nightmare
hiding my comment wont do u any good

If u want to believe that kogi with almost zero infrastructure and owing up to 10 months salary is doing better than enugu...then believe it.

But shame on u for not moving the waec stat to front page..cos it didnt favour ur thinking

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Partaker(m): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
How can i become anambran?, ebonyi always disgraces me. Just negodu ebe ha no?

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by dramaine(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Abia is actually the worst place to do business...Why am i not surprised?
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by atobs4real(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Proposed Presidential candidate for PDP' state is numble 27.......where are we going Naija

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by totit: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

No, I just didn't understand your intention. I suggested it is a joke to say Ogun has more lines and internet subscribers than Lagos, and you sent me a link supporting my point. I couldn't make out whether you were confirming my statement or trying to refute it.

Oops my bad.
I thought you said otherwise I was trying to correct that.

I guess you gonna have to take the whole thing as a joke from me after all grin cheesy

Isoriteiiii
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by Agilscent: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
Honestly this ranking no follow sha...Lagos try for taxes buh that's just it...who loves to pay taxes in this poverty driven country with almost all the natural resources..and best weather/climatic conditions n little natural disasters compared to other countries..
Re: See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress by amaniro: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
Abia is improving I believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: Timi Frank Congratulates Lyon, Urges Secondus To Resign / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today / Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.