Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Father Caught His Daughter Flaunting Her Bare Boobs While Posing For A Selfie. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Caught His Daughter Flaunting Her Bare Boobs While Posing For A Selfie. (1830 Views)

Bare BOOBS & BIG ASS : South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves(photos) / CEO Of Ass & Boobs, Nollywood Actress With Big Breasts Dances With Bare Boobs / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Caught His Daughter Flaunting Her Bare Boobs While Posing For A Selfie. by GISTM0RE: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
GistMore.com

These viral photos show the embarrassing moment a 'father' caught his daughter showing off her bare boobs while posing for a mirror selfie in the bathroom.

In the photo, her 'dad' can be seen watching her through a crack in the bathroom door.

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/father-caught-daughter-flaunting-bare-boobs-posing-selfie

Re: Father Caught His Daughter Flaunting Her Bare Boobs While Posing For A Selfie. by GISTM0RE: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2018

Re: Father Caught His Daughter Flaunting Her Bare Boobs While Posing For A Selfie. by GISTM0RE: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Father Caught His Daughter Flaunting Her Bare Boobs While Posing For A Selfie. by eezeribe(m): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
The said father was probably enjoying the view.. He looks so relaxed
Re: Father Caught His Daughter Flaunting Her Bare Boobs While Posing For A Selfie. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
I wonder why the man was so cool with that. Maybe not the dad or maybe not the biological dad, we'll never know. undecided
Re: Father Caught His Daughter Flaunting Her Bare Boobs While Posing For A Selfie. by Adasun(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
da dad is reporting live
Re: Father Caught His Daughter Flaunting Her Bare Boobs While Posing For A Selfie. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
This is why I'm scared to have daughters.

My heart is fragile, abeg.
Re: Father Caught His Daughter Flaunting Her Bare Boobs While Posing For A Selfie. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
This is why I'm scared to have daughters.

My heart is fragile, abeg. It took me a second to realize those tits are censored.

(1) (Reply)

Anal Sex !! / Two Teenage Girl Seen Fighting For Their Love, Last Night, At Tenth Planet,ogun / What Would You Do If Your Parents Reject The Partner You Love So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.