Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? (7544 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by AdeEunice(f): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2010
embarassed embarassed
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Rocktation(f): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2010
You're sure about this? Hehehe. Pride goes before a fall. Anyways, you should probably still be 'thinking about it' for as long as you want. It works all the time. As long as he isn't asking out up to 10 girls at thesame time, to see who says yes first.
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2010
lol, then say yes-no grin
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2010
Let me say it for you.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2010
^^heheheheheheheheh
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by daylae(m): 11:22am On Jun 18, 2010
Don't know the reason(s) behind these antics,but you must have pissed him a great deal. . .well,maybe it always works, afterall,what do i know.
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Onchedu(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2010
Why the sudden change of heart? U should examine that before U go saying yes.

All U do is get friendly with him again and create the atmosphere for him to ask again. Don't be obvious. He myt get suspicious.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2010
Onchedu:

Why the sudden change of heart? U should examine that before U go saying yes.

All U do is get friendly with him again and create the atmosphere for him to ask again. Don't be obvious. He myt get suspicious.
that is girls thing, they say no when they actually want to say yes, reason; just to feel too big at that moment, but after that they start regreting
now she wanst to say yes, i bet the guy will say no lol, just kidding
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by spicyhoney(f): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2010
U dont need to say the word 'yes' to him. Just call him often and show more interest in whatever he is saying to u and if he suggests hanging out, go with him(VERY IMPORTANT), smile often when u re with him. And with time everything will take its proper form and u will become his 'official girlfriend'. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by daylae(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2010
^indeed!
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Godmother(f): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
Do it gradually. Start with sending him text messages and reply to his, from there you can go ahead and tell him you have decided to give him a chance
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by AdeEunice(f): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2010
@ Rocktation: You can laugh now. But pride didn't make me say no, he just kinda gave me a wrong first impression that's all, but now,
@ odiaero (m) : This is a serious issue, it's nt funny
@ sofeco (m): I wish you could, really
@ daylae (m): My case wasn't cos of 'tactics' he just gave me a wrong first impression. that's all. but now i know better
@ Onchedu : thanks a zillion
@ Godmother (f): thanks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Onchedu(m): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2010
U r welcome.
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by dupsytosh(f): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2010
spicyhoney:

U dont need to say the word 'yes' to him. Just call him often and show more interest in whatever he is saying to u and if he suggests hanging out, go with him(VERY IMPORTANT), smile often when u re with him. And with time everything will take its proper form and u will become his 'official girlfriend'. wink

, rite on the spot
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by iice(f): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2010
odiaero:

that is girls thing, they say no when they actually want to say yes, reason; just to feel too big at that moment, but after that they start regreting

Not all women are like that. . .besides it's obvious some males are dense.
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2010
iice:

Not all women are like that. . .besides it's obvious some males are dense.
sure

AdeEunice:

@ Rocktation: You can laugh now. But pride didn't make me say no, he just kinda gave me a wrong first impression that's all, but now,
@ odiaero (m) : This is a serious issue, it's nt funny
@ sofeco (m): I wish you could, really
@ daylae (m): My case wasn't cos of 'tactics' he just gave me a wrong first impression. that's all. but now i know better
@ Onchedu : thanks a zillion
@ Godmother (f): thanks

ok am no more laughing, am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed this time
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Spyker: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2010
Send him a text message that you are dying and you need his help. If he responds, say Yes, if he does not, well you can continue saying NO.
But never play such pranks twice otherwise it may backfire like lagerback.
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 19, 2010
@poster
when you finally say yes, you HAVE to let him know why the change of heart. if not, he may think of you as one of these gals that just play hard to get for no apparent reasons, and therefore, may not respect what you guys have.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by daduke2k(m): 1:25am On Jun 19, 2010
Ryt on point dawg.
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Pweety4me(f): 1:36am On Jun 19, 2010
Say yes 2 wat?his proposal or a f*.ck? undecided
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Africanqueen2(f): 1:43am On Jun 19, 2010
Godmother:

Do it gradually. Start with sending him text messages and reply to his, from there you can go ahead and tell him you have decided to give him a chance
spicyhoney:

Right on track.
odiaero:

Not all females are like that. . . Besides she state her reason for saying no
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by daduke2k(m): 2:24am On Jun 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

Say yes 2 wat?his proposal or a f*.ck? undecided
is sum1 using ur ID?
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Pweety4me(f): 2:28am On Jun 19, 2010
daduke2k:

is sum1 using your ID?
Lolz if some1 was using my ID how on earth will they answer dat as me? undecided it's me or sowrri dis i sound 2 blunt?raw?harsh? grin tongue
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by daduke2k(m): 2:35am On Jun 19, 2010
Raw z d word. Howdy?
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Pweety4me(f): 2:46am On Jun 19, 2010
^Na i think i was just being straight up na. wink smiley

I'm gud u?chubby cheeks tongue
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by kindway: 5:36am On Jun 19, 2010
How old are you, you sound like 13 or 14. If you are matured like 30, you wont be asking how to say yes.
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by bxcode(m): 6:20am On Jun 19, 2010
E be like say the guy don hammer grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 19, 2010
i suspect the guy just stepped up, had a girl that said yes to me, and after two months she said no again, back to square one right, what did i do?

simply stopped calling, and made new friends, girls should know that at any time, T, a guy is asking two to three girls out at the same time, and

whichever comes first, he flows with, so if u feel d chemistry with a guy you like, dont keep him waiting endlessly,

what you do is this--call him, tell him you've been thinking of him of late, and you've decided to give him a chance at your mind/heart.
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2010
kind.way:

How old are you, you sound like 13 or 14. If you are matured like 30, you wont be asking how to say yes.

see who's talking about maturity undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2010
^^ so u mean he is not matured enough? lol
Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by snthesis(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2010
kind.way:

@30 a single girl isnt matured, she is dsperate & old

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Say Yes To Him After A Month Of Saying No. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2010
^^ lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking / How/what Do You Reply To Dis Text ??? / Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.