Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? (6842 Views)

"Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React / Do Lesbian Scenes In Movies Irritate Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Ladymissile: 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
I had to come up with this topic because of a lot of misconception about lesbianism
folks have been asking me questions about lesbianism

Our thought should be not whether lesbians enjoy sex with men but rather do they desire sex with men.
lesbians desire sex with women regardless of whether they have or enjoy sex with men

To lesbians, with guys it physically felt ok during penetration but that's about it, Lesbians still feel kind of uncomfortable after and didn't really desire men even though the dick game was strong because a lot of things was still missing during the stimulation. Usually lesbians would have to get pretty drunk and high before they could be penetrated with a dick.

Sexual orientation is not just about sexual attraction but about emotional attraction.
Lesbians would love their hole to be stimulated by a natural penis but won't have or want anything to do with men on an emotional and romantic level because they're not attracted to masculine energy. Lesbians love the warmth and intimacy of feminity.The coolness of masculinity bores them.
For lesbians to walk around calling themselves 'bisexuals' would be LUDICROUS and DISINGENUOUS when they know damn well they would never entertain the thought of being in a relationship with a man.some of them have sex with men simply because they want to get off.

pleasure even up to orgasm is a spinal reflex not a sign of desire or attraction. To lesbians isn't any difference than riding a very good intimacy gadget.Lesbians just aren't attracted to men, lesbians might like the feeling of having been penetrated by a penis but that's because the human bodies are designed to handle sexual stimulation on a biological basis not on a mental basis.

In conclusion lesbians enjoy the act of penetration with a dick while she is being penetrated she fantasizes about her lesbian partner who she so much desires not you.
It is an occurrence realm whereby she feels she is penetrated by her true love which is her lesbian partner through penetration.
Men are not in the picture during the penetration.

8 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Kwakwa7: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tufiakwa … na Bleep be una problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Okay... grin

Thank you...

2 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Then get a Love Machine and leave men outta it..

Have you heard men going around looking for lesbians to forge a relationship with or anything emotional.

Lesbian ko..lesbianese ni

3 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Then get a Love Machine and leave men outta it..

Have you heard men going around looking for lesbians to forge a relationship with or anything emotional.

Lesbian ko..lesbianese ni
The prostitutes men have sex with... Many are lesbians...

Men should buy sex tôys then...

1 Like

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Ladymissile: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lesbians are emotionally,Sexually,Physically, and mentally attracted to women
The lips, the attractive sculpted face, soft skin, the pointed nose, the long hair,the soft voice,the beautiful developed breasts,the inviting places that are waiting to be explored,the curves,the smell of their skin,the nectar between their legs let me stop here I can go on and on.
All this I mentioned above is what a lesbian will never forsake

2 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by EmptyGarden(m): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:

Thanks for sharing from experience....

5 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by RichProminent(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ladymissile:
you are a full blown Illiterate grin
I don't chat with mentally imbalanced maggot like you. grin

You are psychologically and Mentally incapacitated grin
Holy Shit!

i wan put am for ya body woto woto.Am a propeso of englishes and i can taught ya mama and papa.

Mentally is my cause that i was study in oxford univesity and graduates with first class.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Eriokanmi: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lesbianism is a deceit. The majority of them practice bisexuality. Nature can't be cheated . You cannot undo what God had done.

5 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Datboredberri:

dem don ban you tire sha..

2 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by czarr(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Is this one okay at all?
Everyday lesbian this lesbian that..
Practice your lesbianism in peace and shut it.

3 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX
Na wetin full una head ......signing out✈
Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by blinking001(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
This girl too like penis talk
Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by czarr(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ladymissile:
it seems you are interested in lesbianism grin grin cheesy
This one you are all over my post like headless chicken in distress grin grin
if this post is tormenting you then close your eyes and shut it grin
You are running mad and you have no one to tell you, why is it so important to you that we have this information that you are passing?

Deal with your demons alone, we all have our problems, go get your PVC, do your lesbianism in peace and stop posting rubbish and waiting for men to disagree so you can insult them.

You may hate men but you are only doing yourself because truly no one cares about your orientation, we have our own battles you narcissist.

8 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by GeorgeThePoet(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ladymissile:
it's obvious you are interested in lesbianism grin grin cheesy
This one you are all over my post like a headless chicken in distress grin grin
if this post is tormenting you then close your eyes and shut it grin
did you finally kill kelvin3476?
Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by isokomarine: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ladymissile:
Lesbians are emotionally,Sexually,Physically, and mentally attracted to women
The lips, the attractive sculpted face, soft skin, the pointed nose, the long hair,the soft voice,the beautiful developed breasts,the inviting places that are waiting to be explored,the curves,the smell of their skin,the nectar between their legs let me stop here I can go on and on.
All this I mentioned above is what a lesbian will never forsake
I have be observing you for a while now and today I can clearly say you are a bloody lesbian
Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Pakute: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
After enjoying the dick, you go back to faggotery. More reason you infect men with diseases.
I see you try this shít and i blow up your two legs with a gun.
Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Kelvin3476: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
GeorgeThePoet:
did you finally kill kelvin3476?
OGA LEAVE THAT MADAM JAREH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by superemmy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Everyday you keep on writing trash upon trash. If you're a lesbian why not do it in your privacy.

Why expend your stupidity on cyberspace?
Why are you being used as a tool to spread trash.

You need your mental health checked.

I don't insult people on nairaland but for you I'll make an exception.

Stupid fool

2 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by superemmy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ladymissile:
you are really mentally imbalanced idiot grin

I'm very sure one of these days you'll be close to committing suicide.

We are tired of reading bullshit posts that add no value to lives

3 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by superemmy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Do your lesbianism at your own discretion but keep your absolutely stupid opinion to yourself as far as you're on public cyberspace.

You're just a useless nuisance and you don't even know it

1 Like

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Ladymissile: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
superemmy:
Everyday you keep on writing trash upon trash. If you're a lesbian why not do it in your privacy.

Why expend your stupidity on cyberspace?
Why are you being used as a tool to spread trash.

You need your mental health checked.

I don't insult people on nairaland but for you I'll make an exception.

Stupid fool
OFF POINT! grin grin
you are still Mentally imbalanced grin grin
You keep on Exposing your IDIOTISM and Stupidity everywhere grin grin

Your brain is severely mangled and deformed hense you keep typing trash
Everything is always trash to a mentally impaired like you grin
I am very sure your father and mother and your entire lineage is trash as a result of schizophrenia grin grin

You need to be dumped in the psychiatric hospital(yaba let) cos lunatics like you shouldn't be allowed to walk freely with your dementia grin

This my post will keep tormenting you till you kick the bucket grin grin

You don't even know how to insult, today you will see what factual insult is from me
U go collect woto woto embecile grin

1 Like

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Ladymissile: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
superemmy:

I'm very sure one of these days you'll be close to committing suicide.

We are tired of reading bullshit posts that add no value to lives
I am very sure that you will drink sniper over my post someday grin grin

I am honored in giving you sleepless night grin

Look at a lunatic that just escaped from psychiatric hospital talking about value grin

As you are like this you have no value, worth or dignity
You are just a dead brain slug trying to sound logical idiot grin

1 Like

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by WatchYourSix: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Another toxic thread...

4 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by superemmy(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ladymissile:
OFF POINT! grin grin
you are still Mentally imbalanced grin grin
You keep on Exposing your IDIOTISM and Stupidity everywhere grin grin

Your brain is severely mangled and deformed hense you keep typing trash
Everything is always trash to a mentally impaired like you grin
I am very sure your father and mother and your entire lineage is trash as a result of schizophrenia grin grin

You need to be dumped in the psychiatric hospital(yaba let) cos lunatics like you shouldn't be allowed to walk freely with your dementia grin

This my post will keep tormenting you till you kick the bucket grin grin

You don't even know how to insult, today you will see what factual insult is from me
U go collect woto woto embecile grin

Do you think everyone is as jobless as you are in life. You seem to be a bit educated from your writeup but where has that gotten you.

You're claiming to be mentally balanced but can you publicly expose your nonsense write-up to a society like ours.

I know hiding behind a faceless forum might make you feel powerful on your keyboard. But you're so useless.

For crying out loud. How useless can you be? Brain dead fool who lacks quantifiable reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Do Lesbian Enjoy Sex With Men,if So Why Will They Be Considered Lesbians? by Ladymissile: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
superemmy:

I'm very sure one of these days I will be close to committing suicide over your post. embarassed cry

I am tired of reading my bullshit posts that add no value to my life cry
I am pleased that you are beginning to acknowledge your abnormalities and shortcomings grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Self Acclaimed Nigerian Instagram King That Snap Pictures With Naked Girls / A Girl Will Be Coming Over to Do This [Picture] / MEN!! These Are The Only Kind Of Women SIMPS Will Surely End Up With!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.