Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili (2714 Views)

BREAKING: See What Saraki Did While Meeting With Chairmen Of 45 Political Partie / Offa Robbery: What Saraki Did For Robbery Suspects – Oyedepo Alleges / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili by sophsia62: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
A former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili has expressed gladness over the defection of Senate President, Bukola Saraki to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Ezekwesili writing on her Twitter page described Saraki’s defection as an end to a political era in Nigeria.

According to her, this signals the end to political class of PDP and APC, whom she referred to as ‘Siamese-Twins Parties’

She tweeted: “Red Card to APC and PDP. We know that 2018 is indeed the year of the office of the citizen to usher in 2019 which will mark the END OF ERA of the Political Class dominated by the Siamese-Twins Parties.

“We the RedCard movement are happy to see you all validate our red cards to ALL OF YOU.”

Saraki had on Tuesday evening announced his defection to APC after extensive consultations.

The Senate President wrote on his Twitter page: “I wish to inform Nigerians that, after extensive consultations, I have decided to take my leave off the All Progressives Congress (APC).”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/what-sarakis-defection-to-apc-means-to.html

Re: What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
No one cares what she thinks though

But Buhari mysery is my.joy ..

13 Likes

Re: What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili by marshalldgreat(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili by countryfive: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
G

1 Like

Re: What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili by dynicks(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Buhari no send una
Re: What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili by bender79: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=Azmodan post=69870919]No one cares what she thinks though

But Buhari mysery is my.joy ..

[/quoteI know you became sobber after reading her tweet. You may look out for a tweet from ffk on the matter, I think that will cheer you a bit.
Re: What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili by Kewtt: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
What is the op saying?

1 Like

Re: What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili by Racoon(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
It means a big red card to the APC thereby sealing the fate of the killer fulani dullard president therein.

6 Likes

Re: What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili by FarahAideed: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ezekkwesil is still very shallow

7 Likes

Re: What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili by anibi9674: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
our politicians are fake lovers, they always tuama when e red.
Re: What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili by OmoOshodi(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
The end of a tyrant

3 Likes

Re: What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili by RevenGeMission: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Saraki finally went back to his puke

1 Like

Re: What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili by IamPatriotic(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Who will be the presidential candidate for the madam's red card party in 2019? confused old woman.

4 Likes

Re: What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:
Ezekkwesil is still very shallow
but shes your mentor
Re: What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili by annnikky(f): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
Minus one from the dullard fc and more to go grin

1 Like

Re: What Saraki’s Defection To APC Means To Nigerians – Ezekwesili by iykofias(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
I'm all in for anyone who will send that old tyrant vegetable packing

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Sokoto, Defeats PDP With 138,729 Votes / Fela Kuti,Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu Only Nigerians Brave To Confront Buhari Tyranny / Nigerians Blast Buhari For "Kovik One Nine" Blunder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.