Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Men Reveal The Distinct Between The Women They Date For Sex Vs Serious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Reveal The Distinct Between The Women They Date For Sex Vs Serious (1650 Views)

Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex / Having Sex Vs. Making Love: Men, There Is A Difference. Please Let Me Explain. / Curvy Lady Advises Ladies On Want Happens Next When They Date Married Men (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Reveal The Distinct Between The Women They Date For Sex Vs Serious by Omalee(f): 4:06pm On May 13, 2019
What are the biggest distinctions between the women you date for sex and the women you date in the hopes of building something more?
---------------------------------------------------

"Questions. I think if they're asking questions about me and I'm asking questions about them then we probably are interested in each other for more than sex.

"Mainly, intelligence. She has to have a good head on her shoulders to be more than a sex object."

"Those aren't separate categories for me. I go on dates to form friendships that may include sex."

"My hope is that every date could be at least be fuckbuddies, and I'm open to any of them being relationships, too."

"Never dated anyone for sex. Had a weekend fling once, though if long distance weren't a factor we likely would have dated following it."

"No difference in the beginning. But if the woman wants sex and no more, I may still date her because that's nice too."

You're not alone! "I'm nervous about this answer; I genuinely don't know the difference."

"I don't date for sex. That's a thing that happens naturally (theoretically!) between friends who are attracted to one another."

Please kindly visit my blog www.omaleeblog.com
Remain blessed
Re: Men Reveal The Distinct Between The Women They Date For Sex Vs Serious by Headlesschicken(m): 4:11pm On May 13, 2019
undecided Yuh blog kee u dia...

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal The Distinct Between The Women They Date For Sex Vs Serious by Omalee(f): 4:14pm On May 13, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Yuh blog kee u dia...
No Wonder you're a headless chicken..���
Re: Men Reveal The Distinct Between The Women They Date For Sex Vs Serious by Blakjewelry(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2019
Omalee:
No Wonder you're a headless chicken..���
Lol na fight?

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal The Distinct Between The Women They Date For Sex Vs Serious by anthonyuncle(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2019
I date for both cos I take sex serious

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal The Distinct Between The Women They Date For Sex Vs Serious by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:53pm On May 13, 2019
Headless.chicken?

what a name grin grin grin
Re: Men Reveal The Distinct Between The Women They Date For Sex Vs Serious by Omalee(f): 11:18pm On May 13, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
Headless.chicken?

what a name grin grin grin

Hahahaha don't mind heady..I don't even know if na he or she, but I guess a he,a Liverpool fan maybe.

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal The Distinct Between The Women They Date For Sex Vs Serious by Omalee(f): 11:20pm On May 13, 2019
Blakjewelry:
Lol na fight?
Lol,Not fighting, I'm not a trouble person.
Re: Men Reveal The Distinct Between The Women They Date For Sex Vs Serious by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:29pm On May 13, 2019
Omalee:

Hahahaha don't mind heady..I don't even know if na he or she, but I guess a he,a Liverpool fan maybe.

the gender wasn't my concern actually, but the name cheesy

and the way you replied him with "no wonder you are a headless-chicken" really cracked me up. u needed to see how I was laughing grin grin grin

that name funny.

funny peeps full this NL.

ok, sha.

stay blessed.
Re: Men Reveal The Distinct Between The Women They Date For Sex Vs Serious by Omalee(f): 7:33am On May 14, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

the gender wasn't my concern actually, but the name cheesy

and the way you replied him with "no wonder you are a headless-chicken" really cracked me up. u needed to see how I was laughing grin grin grin

that name funny.

funny peeps full this NL.

ok, sha.it

stay blessed.

Hahaha
that's how life should be,fun,fun,fun

that's what life should be all about.

Enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal The Distinct Between The Women They Date For Sex Vs Serious by Blakjewelry(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2019
Omalee:

Lol,Not fighting, I'm not a trouble person.
OK you know nairalanders hate half stories and clicking of links. take a cue from the likes of autoreportng and others try and post a full story here and add for more interesting stories visit my blog then post your blog link. I have seen some blogger use for more pictures or more on a particular story that have ended posting their links and it works

1 Like

Re: Men Reveal The Distinct Between The Women They Date For Sex Vs Serious by Omalee(f): 5:01pm On May 14, 2019
Blakjewelry:
OK you know nairalanders hate half stories and clicking of links. take a cue from the likes of autoreportng and others try and post a full story here and add for more interesting stories visit my blog then post your blog link. I have seen some blogger use for more pictures or more on a particular story that have ended posting their links and it works

Oh thanks a lot for the guide.I'm new here.a friend introduced this platform .
I sincerely appreciate this.
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating: You Are Responsible For It / Woman Jailed For Raping Ex-boyfriend / I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.