Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. (3039 Views)

If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? / My 1st SEX ORGY In Lagos - Too Much Hot Girls / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. by in4real2you: 12:44am On Aug 01, 2018
Be on look out for me...I am trying to organize a orgy in a cossy place(venue will be announce) with clean babes plus light refreshment and drinks.
I want to do a random survey on how much an individual can pay to attend such part.
Reasonable response please (RRP).
thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Make it free and make buddies for life. Second best investment after kids.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. by nanauju(f): 12:56am On Aug 01, 2018
Jesu Kristi!!
the world has finally ended cheesy
Re: How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. by in4real2you: 1:04am On Aug 01, 2018
Earthbound:
if its free how do we take care of logistics...
Re: How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. by FiremanP(m): 1:06am On Aug 01, 2018
Baba, nothing like lite refreshments o, make e heavy, besides i know of one in lekki phase1,lagos.its a lowkey strip club but wilds tings a'gwaun yo!
Re: How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. by in4real2you: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
How do we plan the logistics if guys don't pay...obviously we will have to give the girls some stipend for their services.
RRP
Re: How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. by emmatega(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
I'm interested in such orgies and I feel a fee of 25k per every male attendant is sufficient enough, please if you still organise orgies, do contact me via WhatsApp +2347037695021, thanks.
Re: How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Look bro, I was viewing as a guest when I saw this post. This is a beautiful business idea I would love to take part in. If this is well done, a lot of money can be. I believe I can contribute to this idea in important ways. Send me an email and we can communicate of another medium. Thank you.
Re: How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
25k is even little if it's well planned and offers quality. In a world where men pay hundreds of thousands for sex, heck they can be billed as high as 50-100k. Don't forget this will not be a party for all. But a party for those who can afford it
Re: How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. by UDUJ(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
in4real2you:
Be on look out for me...I am trying to organize a orgy in a cossy place(venue will be announce) with clean babes plus light refreshment and drinks.
I want to do a random survey on how much an individual can pay to attend such part.
Reasonable response please (RRP).
thanks.

cheesy grin cheesy I know a club in Lekki where orgies are carried out at least once every month. I will ask a colleague that has attended one to know how attendance can be gotten and relay back to you if you are still interested cheesy
Re: How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
jobless fools
Re: How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. by UDUJ(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
jobless fools

cheesy Why did you visit the thread then Angel Ejaikre. Nonsense
Re: How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2020

It can never be free. Girls will undertake regular health checks( which don't come cheap) to ensure they have a clean bill, they will be paid, venues will be paid for. Refreshments nko and other essentials. How will the organizers make money? Orgies are never for the broke. They are for the rich and decadent.
Re: How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. by rawpadgin(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
cry cry cry
Re: How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. by tnerro1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
100k each, make it a masked orgy grin

100k cause the guys are surpose to be less than the babes. So the guys would definitely get their money ‘s worth.
Re: How Much Can A Male Pay To Attend A Orgy In Nigeria. by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Abeg OP make it affordable so I can come oh
25k not too bad
Count me in ����

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: This Is The SECRET On How To Chat With A Lady To Fall In Love With You / I Hate Myself. Please A Brother Is Loosing It / Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.