Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

7 Things That Attracts Women In Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things That Attracts Women In Africa (307 Views)

What Attracts Women The Most? / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets / Qualities In Men That Attracts Women The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things That Attracts Women In Africa by Easzy96(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2018
Well, you most be wondering, what does the writer mean by “women in Africa”. Yeah, women in Africa are totally different from women in the rest of the world. And, the way they pick their significant other is really different from other women in other continents.
I will be sharing with you, the list of things that attracts women in Africa.

MONEY
The rate at which women are attracted to money in this part of the world is not comparable. “African women love money!!!” If you want to attract an African woman, all you have to do is to be rich.

GOOD LOOKS
Countries like South Africa, Nigeria and Ghana are mostly connected to thispoint. Women from these countries fancy good looking guys so much. They are suckers for handsome boys. Less I forget Rwanda is also part of those countries.

PHYSIQUE
Generally African Women loves men that are heavy built. A man with Abs, Packs, Chest etc. They love Macho man. Countries to be considered to fall in this category are Kenya, Namibia, Botswana, Nigeria, Senegal, Gambia and Eritrea.

CHARMS
They say the most romantic continent in
the world is Africa, (Arguable). Well, African women love guys that are charming, romantic and mysterious. And speaking of charms, it includes, Romance, humor, mystery, Care.

LEADERSHIP ABILITY
It’s no secret that women in general are often attracted to men who display the ability to lead others. This is like a very primitive factor, right? Yeah…. I remember this one time my girl dump me for our class governor back in college days, so awful!!!!.

LIFE ORIENTED
African Women are often
than normal attracted to men who are intentional about life. i.e men with goal and ambitions and he is working towards it.

FAME
If you are popular, forget it all women will flock to your side. African women are majorly attracted to famous people. Don’t you ever imagine why women fantasize about spending just a day with there favorite celebrity. It is because they are famous.
Source: https://9jalife.com.ng/7-things-attracts-women-africa/

(1) (Reply)

Watch As NYSC Member Proposes To His Girlfriend In Ebonyi (video). / Traditional Wedding / Are You Single And Ready To Mingle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.