Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Wish I Was Never A Member Of APC, Kwara Speaker Says, Leads 23 Lawmaker to PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish I Was Never A Member Of APC, Kwara Speaker Says, Leads 23 Lawmaker to PDP (560 Views)

Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character / Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole / Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Was Never A Member Of APC, Kwara Speaker Says, Leads 23 Lawmaker to PDP by Baiyeri18: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Twenty-three out of the 24 members of the Kwara State House of Assembly on Wednesday defected from the ruling All Progressives Congress to the Peoples Democratic Party.
Only the member representing Ojomu/Balogun Constituency of Offa Local Government Area, Mr. Saheed Popoola, remains in APC.
The Speaker of the Assembly, Dr. Ali Ahmad, speaking on the floor of the House during the defection, said APC had been “fictionalised.”
Ahmad said, “All the honorable members — except one — have finally changed party to the PDP.
“This is permitted by the Proviso to Section 109 (1) (g) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
“Today, as I and other members of the Kwara State Assembly dump the APC for good, I heaved a sigh of relief.
“In 2014, I was terribly sad leaving PDP reluctantly with 36 other members of the House of Representatives.
“Today, I am the happiest leaving the APC for good. I wish I was never a member of the party.”

http://www.thengtimes.com/2018/08/breaking-i-wish-i-was-never-member-of.html?m=1
Re: I Wish I Was Never A Member Of APC, Kwara Speaker Says, Leads 23 Lawmaker to PDP by gabbijason(m): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
We are Watching
Re: I Wish I Was Never A Member Of APC, Kwara Speaker Says, Leads 23 Lawmaker to PDP by MrPolitics: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
So you're a robot that can easily be controlled. Why didn't you just stay put before
Re: I Wish I Was Never A Member Of APC, Kwara Speaker Says, Leads 23 Lawmaker to PDP by FarahAideed: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
No sane person will stay in a party harbouring Alqeada grade terrorist in powerful positions

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Was Never A Member Of APC, Kwara Speaker Says, Leads 23 Lawmaker to PDP by yipata: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
LOL IF KWARANS VOTE FOR U GUYS AGAIN THEN THEY ARE MUMUS... None of u has any reason for leaving apart from the fact that ur daddy is leaving.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Was Never A Member Of APC, Kwara Speaker Says, Leads 23 Lawmaker to PDP by Unblockable: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Why didn't the member from Offa decamp?
Re: I Wish I Was Never A Member Of APC, Kwara Speaker Says, Leads 23 Lawmaker to PDP by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
How I look at buhari

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Of Pdp Members Decamp To APC kwara (video) / 2019 Presidency: Prophet Akinbodunse Predicts Winner / Operation Python Dance 3: An Act Of State Terrorism By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.