Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) (69951 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her / Toyin Lawani Replies IG User Who Attack Her For Her Naughty Santa Christmas Pics / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by gebest: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
meeeen that last picture though
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by toye440: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
Senator Dino must see the 3rd pix.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by franchasng: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
franchasng:
Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba killed Nigeria!

Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba military heads of states ruled Nigeria freely under military decree without any form of challenge or questioning from 1966 - 1999.

They had the great opportunity to design a perfect Nigeria free of corruption and leadership looting. They had the opportunity to create and build working system for Nigeria that every incoming president must follow. They had the power and the resources.

But what did they do with it

They thought they were still fighting Nigeria-Biafra civil war, so they focused on making sure every policy made was against Igbo people progress and development.

They carefully made laws and policies to ensure Southeast and Southsouth remained underdeveloped and under their bondage forever. They made sure no Igbo man was appointed to key political positions like Chief of Army Staff, IGP, Chief Judge or President.

They created 6 states for each of the 5 geopolitical zones in Nigeria but created only 5 for southeast zone just to ensure Igbo people are marginalized but not knowing that it is God that chases flies away from the cattle that has no tail.

Go to Igbo land today, go to remote villages, Igbo people by themselves have turned their villages to cities with magnificent mansions, some build roads and bridges for their village.

Now we are shouting fight against corruption as if we were sleeping since 1970 that the military heads of states looted Nigeria dry and were sharing crude oil wells and blocs to their family members and friends and in fact anybody they like while Nigeria died slowly.

I am Igbo and I condemn whatever nonsense or evil some Igbos do or try to do like I condemn some useless Igbo boys going to Malaysia, Indonesia, etc to peddle drugs. If I had my way, I will support their execution once caught angry

I also condemned Nnamdi KANU when he started taking laws into his hands by parading himself as supreme leader and making youths to bow for him. He started well but the phenomenal followership he was getting got into his heads and he messed the good mission he started up and he paid for it.

I condemn Major Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna for making the first coup of 1966 one sided by not killing Igbo leaders too then like Nnamdi Azikiwe and co angry

But my problem with Yorubas is they hardly condemn evil deeds of their political elites. Whatever nonsense their political elites do is right.

Total marginalisation of Igbo people by past presidents from 1970 - 1999 is perfect to majority of Yoruba people since its not them that are feeling the bad side of it, which is totally wrong as humans who claim to be enlightened.

When you see evil condemn it or else one day, evil will befall you and consume you or your generation!

Stop backing evil just because it favours you at the moment, always condemn evil!

When Northern youths used every slightest provocation to unleash terror on Igbo people living in the north, burnt their properties and killed many, Yoruba people will laugh over it and say Igbo people should go back to their region and stop going about living in other regions when they still claim we are one nation. But they never knew that those northern youths are only learning, and today it has turned to Book Haram, Herdsmen militancy and all forms of militancy consuming the north and threatening the peace of the whole Nigeria.

Speak against evil always Yoruba people will not hear! angry

No civilian president under democracy can fix Nigeria. Nigeria have missed her chance of getting it right. Other nations got it right long year ago by putting in place the right system, laws, constitution, city and national developmental plan and roadmap which every other incoming president or governor must follow.

Nigerians should forget daydreaming about a better Nigeria because it is not happening at all under this current system and government structure.

The only thing that can save Nigeria:

1. Re-colonization by white people

2. Peaceful division of Nigeria to smaller nations with closely unique tradition, culture, dialect, religious belief, and value system.

3. Total restructuring of Nigeria to exist as independent small nations under one big name.

Without these, no hope till Jesus Christ returns
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ijebu Omu.....
Watermelon farm.....

Madam we know you have big breasts na
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by SarakiBukola: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Damn the camel toe. Hope she wasn't sexually abused?

Stop thinking with your diick and use your brains to absorb what ever you read

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Arijude(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Rounded shape; one common feature of every yoruba woman. So ugly.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Wish you quick recovery, I want to work in your main farm {(.)} please.
She said it happened in 2016 . Na wa o
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by 3verblazing(m): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nawa for This babe sha ... had to tell use all the countries she has traveled to and all the connections she has... Wedon.. Now we know

BTW: now that DStv prices has been increased.. Not too worry.. U can still enjoy ur paid TV at even lesser prices... Check my signature
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by justtoodark: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
franchasng:
Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba killed Nigeria!

Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba military heads of states ruled Nigeria freely under military decree without any form of challenge or questioning from 1966 - 1999.

They had the great opportunity to design a perfect Nigeria free of corruption and leadership looting. They had the opportunity to create and build working system for Nigeria that every incoming president must follow. They had the power and the resources.

But what did they do with it

They thought they were still fighting Nigeria-Biafra civil war, so they focused on making sure every policy made was against Igbo people progress and development.

They carefully made laws and policies to ensure Southeast and Southsouth remained underdeveloped and under their bondage forever. They made sure no Igbo man was appointed to key political positions like Chief of Army Staff, IGP, Chief Judge or President.

They created 6 states for each of the 5 geopolitical zones in Nigeria but created only 5 for southeast zone just to ensure Igbo people are marginalized but not knowing that it is God that chases flies away from the cattle that has no tail.

Go to Igbo land today, go to remote villages, Igbo people by themselves have turned their villages to cities with magnificent mansions, some build roads and bridges for their village.

Now we are shouting fight against corruption as if we were sleeping since 1970 that the military heads of states looted Nigeria dry and were sharing crude oil wells and blocs to their family members and friends and in fact anybody they like while Nigeria died slowly.

I am Igbo and I condemn whatever nonsense or evil some Igbos do or try to do like I condemn some useless Igbo boys going to Malaysia, Indonesia, etc to peddle drugs. If I had my way, I will support their execution once caught angry

I also condemned Nnamdi KANU when he started taking laws into his hands by parading himself as supreme leader and making youths to bow for him. He started well but the phenomenal followership he was getting got into his heads and he messed the good mission he started up and he paid for it.

I condemn Major Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna for making the first coup of 1966 one sided by not killing Igbo leaders too then like Nnamdi Azikiwe and co angry

But my problem with Yorubas is they hardly condemn evil deeds of their political elites. Whatever nonsense their political elites do is right.

Total marginalisation of Igbo people by past presidents from 1970 - 1999 is perfect to majority of Yoruba people since its not them that are feeling the bad side of it, which is totally wrong as humans who claim to be enlightened.

When you see evil condemn it or else one day, evil will befall you and consume you or your generation!

Stop backing evil just because it favours you at the moment, always condemn evil!

When Northern youths used every slightest provocation to unleash terror on Igbo people living in the north, burnt their properties and killed many, Yoruba people will laugh over it and say Igbo people should go back to their region and stop going about living in other regions when they still claim we are one nation. But they never knew that those northern youths are only learning, and today it has turned to Book Haram, Herdsmen militancy and all forms of militancy consuming the north and threatening the peace of the whole Nigeria.

Speak against evil always Yoruba people will not hear! angry

No civilian president under democracy can fix Nigeria. Nigeria have missed her chance of getting it right. Other nations got it right long year ago by putting in place the right system, laws, constitution, city and national developmental plan and roadmap which every other incoming president or governor must follow.

Nigerians should forget daydreaming about a better Nigeria because it is not happening at all under this current system and government structure.

The only thing that can save Nigeria:

1. Re-colonization by white people

2. Peaceful division of Nigeria to smaller nations with closely unique tradition, culture, dialect, religious belief, and value system.

3. Total restructuring of Nigeria to exist as independent small nations under one big name.

Without these, no hope till Jesus Christ returns

you igbos like writing rubbish too much...if you fought a war against somebody would you trust am with anything vital to your existance later....??

this is human nature...its nothing especialy against igbos....all human beings behave like that out of fear....

soooo,whatever.....
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by NaijaEagleEye: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
How sure is she that the Fulani herdsmen destroyed the farm and not her farm manager swindled her by harvesting the crop, destroyed the farm and claimed is the herdsmen.

Nigerians are criminally minded. They make use of the news around to take advantage of others.

Example is what is happening in my area in Ikorodu, Lagos state, where N2000 is being collected from people by telling the that the Federal government of Nigeria what to share returned Abacha loot to the poor and the need to register interested individuals BVN with the sum of 2000 naira. Unfortunately, this is being championed by a church just like the MMM stuff

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Damn the camel toe. Hope she wasn't sexually abused?
When women wear bottoms that don’t fit ....camels and their toes appear
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by IbrahimDamola: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
We yoruba muslims support the fulani herdsmen, the fulani herders will develop naijeriya better than america. They must rule our muslim skulls titi lai lai. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by deenee: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
dominique:
I don't believe this.

An average nollywood celeb is a major attention seeker, they can't keep this kind of story to themselves for a whopping two years. Not one photo evidence of the destroyed farm? In this day and age of camera phones? Five hectares of land is A LOT of land, how many cows did that extent of damage? I ask again, why no photo evidence of the farm? She's trying to stir up sentiments or controversy, eitherways, I ain't buying it.

The woman is an attention seeker. I just went thru her Instagram handle and one strange thing is that she is a staunch supporter of saraki so it interesting that she is bringing up.this incident that is over two years old at this critical time.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Which one is 'main farm' again, this guy? grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by MENELIK11: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

you igbos like writing rubbish too much...if you fought a war against somebody would you trust am with anything vital to your existance later....??

this is human nature...its nothing especialy against igbos....all human beings behave like that out of fear....

soooo,whatever.....

Sir, you didn't attend to the Osu well. These are set of people love making unfounded claims against other tribes especially the Yoruba tribe and promote theirs as if they are saints. The Yoruba and Ibo tribes rule Nigeria once each militarily before 1999 and the Osu guy carefully painted a picture of Yoruba and Hausa. The Ibos rule Nigeria both in democracy and military before the Yorubas yet the Osu downplay this thinking everybody resides in his erosion village where they dish out lies to one another. I have said it severally that the hatred between Yorubas and the ibos is yet to hit equilibrium, wait till then when you will understand what it takes to hate!
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by AkaraAndBread: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
naijaguy123456:

{(.)} ...... wink cool if you know, then you know.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Butoneday2(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Baddest guy. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by mustafa006: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Attention seeker, so what does her trip to china has to do with her watermelon farm and beside why wait for two years to come up with the story

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Babaalawo: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
All I see is V
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by PuZZyNegro: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
IamJix:

grin

From their monikers, we shall know em.

Lol, my brother from the beer parlour thread.

I DEY HAIL OOO

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
PuZZyNegro:

I DEY HAIL OOO

grin

Na me hail pass.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
PuZZyNegro:

I DEY HAIL OOO

grin

Na me hail pass.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by SirLakes: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
AnY time I remember this mumu word Nigerian Youths are Lazy.

N they are still licking his ass up n down

Many Naija yooots mumu cry
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by naijaguy123456(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
AkaraAndBread:

{(.)} ...... wink cool if you know, then you know.
Coded guy. grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Commanderinpips: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
naijaguy123456:

Honestly you need deliverance asap
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by naijaguy123456(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
IamJix:
I'm 99.9% sure that, most men coming here will only focus on the third picture, they won't focus on the topic.
wetin we for focus, her long and old style ?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Henrhyme4u(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
IamJix:
I'm 99.9% sure that, most men coming here will only focus on the third picture, they won't focus on the topic.

Before nko, don't you feel the V-shape between her lap, omo the girl is endowed.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by DavSagacity(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
IamJix:
Honestly. Nobody even note that the incident happened in 2016. Na the 3rd pictures them dey look

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by dominique(f): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
deenee:

The woman is an attention seeker. I just went thru her Instagram handle and one strange thing is that she is a staunch supporter of saraki so it interesting that she is bringing up.this incident that is over two years old at this critical time.

She's into politics and ran for office in 2015. That junky story she put up there is as real as a N30 note. She's using it to push a propaganda and from the replies I'm seeing here, she is achieving her aim

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Lovelife433(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
PehaKaso:
bro u don mad finish laugh won kill here which one be ogbontarigi grin
PehaKaso:
bro u don mad finish laugh won kill here which one be ogbontarigi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast / Wizkid Paid N245.9 Million To Perform At An Indian Royal Wedding / Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.