Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) (69953 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her / Toyin Lawani Replies IG User Who Attack Her For Her Naughty Santa Christmas Pics / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Seetto: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Forming......
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by pawpzman: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
IamJix:
I'm 99.9% sure that, most men coming here will only focus on the third picture, they won't focus on the topic.
grin
IamJix:
I'm 99.9% sure that, most men coming here will only focus on the third picture, they won't focus on the topic.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by PuZZyNegro: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
IamJix:

Only if I had the time to read the epistle.

I just scrolled down and the third pix caught my attention

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Wish you quick recovery, I want to work in your main farm {(.)} please.

Bad guy. wink

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by dominique(f): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
I don't believe this.

An average nollywood celeb is a major attention seeker, they can't keep this kind of story to themselves for a whopping two years. Not one photo evidence of the destroyed farm? In this day and age of camera phones? Five hectares of land is A LOT of land, how many cows did that extent of damage? I ask again, why no photo evidence of the farm? She's trying to stir up sentiments or controversy, eitherways, I ain't buying it.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Bruemath(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
kiss
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
PuZZyNegro:

Only if I had the time to read the epistle.
I just scrolled down and the third pix caught my attention
grin

From their monikers, we shall know em.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by phreakabitoo: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lmao. Your neighbourhood friendly "Bandits" Buhari boys strike again.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Willybos(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hardewarlee:
Herdsmen again Chai ... What next for this country ? Who ever cursed Nigeria should please forgive Us nah ! . Which way now
Honestly.....
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by oputa1: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
post=69899175]Herdsmen again Chai ... What next for this country ? Who ever cursed Nigeria should please forgive Us nah ! . Which way now [/quote][color=#006600][/color]

Prophet Nnamdi kanu. Did, beg him
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by bobokeshington: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
pawesome:
Am looking at something entirely different...

If you know, you know

you are sick
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Jamesayo: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
Just the similar experience when my fsrm manager called that cows have entered the farm and eaten up the 5-acre cassava plants ready for harvesting at Okelagan, Moniya, Ibadan. Life goes on, till the government can stand for the citizens. My zeal for farming is killed already. Nemesis will catch up with the fulanis...

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by classicfrank4u(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
bt cm to tink of it... If nt 4 herdsmen, we would'nt hv knwn u had 5 hectars of land cheesy
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Zico5(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
ok, upon the whole information some devilish people will still say Sai baba. How I wish thunder do magic on them.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Omeokachie: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Libyans again!
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Greizman: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
franchasng:
Tell your brothers from the southwest because they don't believe any story told against Fulani herdsmen because they don't want to offend the Messiah Tinubu sold to them in 2015.

Watch as your brothers will tag you Igbo or IPOB for telling the world the truth cry

Your brothers are the enemy of Nigeria.

Your brothers are the reason Nigeria has remained backward because they and Hausa-Fulani were the ones who have been ruling Nigeria since 1966 and destroyed every good thing that could come out of Nigeria.

They are the ones that drafted our useless national constitution to favour themselves and marginalize and enslave Igbos

They created the current system of government of corruption.

They practically worked hard with Hausa-Fulani to ensure Nigeria has no good future by creating nonsensical constitution, laws, bi-laws, etc.

Nigerian system is bad, no one civilian president can change Nigeria.

Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba military heads of states had the great opportunity to position Nigeria for greatness but they used it to loot, share crude oil wells and oil blocs to their family members and beloved friends and associates, they never planned for the future of Nigeria and right now, fixing Nigeria is almost impossible because of the bad, corrupt systems and structures put in place by Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba military heads of states that ruled Nigeria from 1966 - 1999, no hope for Nigeria.

If you are a Nigeria, just pray to your God for mercy and favor, because if u are waiting for Nigeria as a nation to be good, u are wasting time, sadly cry
U made no sense

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by momove4real25(f): 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ohhh my sweet Town Omu
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by thunderbabs: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Happened 2016...you pipu wey no dey xstand wetin she post
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by olawale870: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
I weep for this shithole called country

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
She should make up her mind if she's telling a tale of self gratification or that of a Fulani invasion.

Nonsense.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by cyberthief(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
My question is who was attacked? The lady or the farm
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
The farm manager could have played a smart one on her. #experience

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Oblang(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
franchasng:
Tell your brothers from the southwest because they don't believe any story told against Fulani herdsmen because they don't want to offend the Messiah Tinubu sold to them in 2015.

Watch as your brothers will tag you Igbo or IPOB for telling the world the truth cry

Your brothers are the enemy of Nigeria.

Your brothers are the reason Nigeria has remained backward because they and Hausa-Fulani were the ones who have been ruling Nigeria since 1966 and destroyed every good thing that could come out of Nigeria.

They are the ones that drafted our useless national constitution to favour themselves and marginalize and enslave Igbos

They created the current system of government of corruption.

They practically worked hard with Hausa-Fulani to ensure Nigeria has no good future by creating nonsensical constitution, laws, bi-laws, etc.

Nigerian system is bad, no one civilian president can change Nigeria.

Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba military heads of states had the great opportunity to position Nigeria for greatness but they used it to loot, share crude oil wells and oil blocs to their family members and beloved friends and associates, they never planned for the future of Nigeria and right now, fixing Nigeria is almost impossible because of the bad, corrupt systems and structures put in place by Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba military heads of states that ruled Nigeria from 1966 - 1999, no hope for Nigeria.

If you are a Nigeria, just pray to your God for mercy and favor, because if u are waiting for Nigeria as a nation to be good, u are wasting time, sadly cry

Did herdsmen started eating ppl's crop in 2015? The govt proposed ranching but u all were shouting ancestral land..
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by jibs4lv(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
Quick recovery babe, abeg try to avoid ikorodu road around 5pm to 9pm so that hold up won't work you up next time henn kpele embarassed .

If I cant read message at least, I read the picture kiss
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by PHILipu1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
PDP sponsored killers I guess

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Since 2016 just showing on the social in 2018 a fine Nolly wood display , at what cost to your sponsor
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by makinson2865: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
yoruba and beauty are like 5&6...... it runs in our blood
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by franchasng: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
Oblang:

Did herdsmen started eating ppl's crop in 2015? The govt proposed ranching but u all were shouting ancestral land..
Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba killed Nigeria!

Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba military heads of states ruled Nigeria freely under military decree without any form of challenge or questioning from 1966 - 1999.

They had the great opportunity to design a perfect Nigeria free of corruption and leadership looting. They had the opportunity to create and build working system for Nigeria that every incoming president must follow. They had the power and the resources.

But what did they do with it

They thought they were still fighting Nigeria-Biafra civil war, so they focused on making sure every policy made was against Igbo people progress and development.

They carefully made laws and policies to ensure Southeast and Southsouth remained underdeveloped and under their bondage forever. They made sure no Igbo man was appointed to key political positions like Chief of Army Staff, IGP, Chief Judge or President.

They created 6 states for each of the 5 geopolitical zones in Nigeria but created only 5 for southeast zone just to ensure Igbo people are marginalized but not knowing that it is God that chases flies away from the cattle that has no tail.

Go to Igbo land today, go to remote villages, Igbo people by themselves have turned their villages to cities with magnificent mansions, some build roads and bridges for their village.

Now we are shouting fight against corruption as if we were sleeping since 1970 that the military heads of states looted Nigeria dry and were sharing crude oil wells and blocs to their family members and friends and in fact anybody they like while Nigeria died slowly.

I am Igbo and I condemn whatever nonsense or evil some Igbos do or try to do like I condemn some useless Igbo boys going to Malaysia, Indonesia, etc to peddle drugs. If I had my way, I will support their execution once caught angry

I also condemned Nnamdi KANU when he started taking laws into his hands by parading himself as supreme leader and making youths to bow for him. He started well but the phenomenal followership he was getting got into his heads and he messed the good mission he started up and he paid for it.

I condemn Major Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna for making the first coup of 1966 one sided by not killing Igbo leaders too then like Nnamdi Azikiwe and co angry

But my problem with Yorubas is they hardly condemn evil deeds of their political elites. Whatever nonsense their political elites do is right.

Total marginalisation of Igbo people by past presidents from 1970 - 1999 is perfect to majority of Yoruba people since its not them that are feeling the bad side of it, which is totally wrong as humans who claim to be enlightened.

When you see evil condemn it or else one day, evil will befall you and consume you or your generation!

Stop backing evil just because it favours you at the moment, always condemn evil!

When Northern youths used every slightest provocation to unleash terror on Igbo people living in the north, burnt their properties and killed many, Yoruba people will laugh over it and say Igbo people should go back to their region and stop going about living in other regions when they still claim we are one nation. But they never knew that those northern youths are only learning, and today it has turned to Book Haram, Herdsmen militancy and all forms of militancy consuming the north and threatening the peace of the whole Nigeria.

Speak against evil always Yoruba people will not hear! angry

No civilian president under democracy can fix Nigeria. Nigeria have missed her chance of getting it right. Other nations got it right long year ago by putting in place the right system, laws, constitution, city and national developmental plan and roadmap which every other incoming president or governor must follow.

Nigerians should forget daydreaming about a better Nigeria because it is not happening at all under this current system and government structure.

The only thing that can save Nigeria:

1. Re-colonization by white people

2. Peaceful division of Nigeria to smaller nations with closely unique tradition, culture, dialect, religious belief, and value system.

3. Total restructuring of Nigeria to exist as independent small nations under one big name.

Without these, no hope till Jesus Christ returns
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by poseidon12: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hard working and driven girl. We need more of your type in Nigeria. What happened to her is the more reason not to vote Buhari in 2019. The Miyetti Allah and the Fulani Nationality Movement have warned that they will take over the country. Those of you still supporting Buhari should better learn or else you will end up a slave in your own country.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by royalfly(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lies lies lies lies....
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by poseidon12: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hardewarlee:
Herdsmen again Chai ... What next for this country ? Who ever cursed Nigeria should please forgive Us nah ! . Which way now

Nobody cursed the country. Nigerians are just stupid.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast / Wizkid Paid N245.9 Million To Perform At An Indian Royal Wedding / Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.