Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do (1441 Views)

Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies And Gentlemen, What Do You Think Of This? (Photo) / GENTLEMEN! What To Do When Your Friends Don’t Like Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by rhymz(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2010
Imagine you are in a nice restaurant with your woman( gurlfriend ), eating out, making jokes and the both of you laughing and having a nice time alone. Then she says: "excuse me honey, I need to go to the Ladies", you oblige her, she leaves, and there you are at the table waiting and racking up jokes and funny events in your head you are going to tell her, you realy hope to see her smile and laugh until she cracks a rib. While you anticipate all these in your head, suddenly, there was a brouhaha coming from the aisle that leads to the comfort zone, you reckon your woman has just taken thesame direction to the Ladies so you stand up and make for that direction, by then people have started gathering. Getting close to the comfort zone, you could hear a chaotic noise of a man and a woman shouting insults and threats at eachother, taking a closer attention as you pace towards the direction, you realize the female voice sounds like your woman's. You increase your pace to get to the scene, on getting to there, you witness to your disgust a heavily built man( who probably was twice your size and structure) raise his hand and gave your woman who was still cursing, a resounding slap that takes her to the floor. . . Now as her man, there couple of actions you can take:
a. Try to Man up for your woman and strike the guy back knowing the consequences of doing such as the Guy obviously will almost kill you in any fight(of course this could lead to your death).
b. Be a gentleman by preventing the assailant from further assaulting and attacking your woman without resorting to violence and then talking things over with the assailant, man to man without in a dignifying manner
C. Feigning to want to fight by shouting threats and spoiling for a fight with her assailant without making any geniunly obvious attempt at avenging the assault on your woman by getting to a fighting threshold and which might be obvious to everyon at the scene and probably your woman OR Finally
d. You act angry and embarassed by such a scene and then zoom off, leaving your woman, her assailant and everyone at the scene in a fit of well portrayed rage like you have lost consciousness and needed to leave the Scene.
Guyz, choose from the options and give us ur reason for such and Ladies we would like your reactions to any of the comments by the guyz you oppose to or support. I look forward to everyone having a great debate on this. . .
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by yme1(f): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2010
i almost crack a rib while reading this cheesy cheesy cheesy
aiit lets see. . . just be a gentle man walk up to your lady and ask what the probs is
and try to make peace but if the other guy is not co-operating kindly take your chic and leave the scene
the embarrassment is better than coma cheesy cheesy
i pick option B
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2010
This is what I've always been told since elementary school: WHEN IN DOUBT ALWAYS PICK "C"
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by Woke4all(m): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2010
I think option B will fit me.

Anyway i always tell any girl am going out with that am a lazy guy.

And besides my parents rules, i hv my personal rules guiding me of which one of them is Never to fight because of a woman/girlfriend issue
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2010
skipped
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by kehneah: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2010
i'd look for a nice and heavy stuff that could cause serious damage,hit him on the head so hard wiv it,grab my girl n run like mad!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by Tatase(f): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2010
I think B is the best option! People will assist you and be on your side and you look mature and can take the moral high ground.

A is pointless. . . because the girl will then have to re-enter the fray to rescue you/ run away, neither of which will be positive for her.
C is silly (because it fools no one) and dangerous (because what if no one holds you back and the guy is provoked to come to attack you).
D is cowardly and makes you look bad, and no matter how cowardly one is, it's never nice to be blatant about it.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by mrperfect2(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2010
If is a girl friend, I may not act much. probably I have other girls too so nothing is at stake.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by daylae(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2010
I'll grab my spinach,and start a big fracas. . .
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by Newest: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2010
If u see me, u go no sey na B i go choose, cant fight over a girl
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by daylae(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2010
^Me neither!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by rhymz(m): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2010
mr.perfect:

If is a girl friend, I may not act much. probably I have other girls too so nothing is at stake.
. . . I wish your current girlfriend is reading what you posted above. . Guy your own no good O!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by rhymz(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2010
y me
how do you think you will fare in the eyez of your Gf? Am sure she will have to renegotiate her love for you. . And you know what that spells. .
Gatorz
lemme get you right, you would rather he acts like he wants to fight even when you know your guy aint goina do shiit! . . .i guez your kinda lady is rare. .
work4all
You could as well kiss the relationship goodbye if all you can do for your woman when in distress is walk away, what kinda man are you then. .
kahneah
you know say that go mean say you don prepare to die or kill person. . Whether you can stand the consequence will determine how much of a man that you are. . . No be hit and run. . Lol
Tatase
so far you are the most objective and realistic but lemme ask you abt your chosen option, so you mean at that state of mental confusion you would be reasonable enough to understand why your guy had to be a wimp in the face another man. i mean you wont one day nag him with it when you get angry with him. . . Easier said than accepted you know. . .
daylea and Newest
grab your spinarch? For what? Energy or as a weapon. . Lol. . It is not enough to start a fracas, the question is what will you do man up and risk your life or punk out with your badly beaten babe. . Lol. . . How come so far, nobody has chosen A, I mean guyz, abi una just wan dey form hard men for here, when for real i ve seen guyz risk their for babes over sth even less bad. . Hahahaha. . Make una talk una mind jor!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by izeek(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2010
not all ladies expect you to rise up to their aid by fighting in return.

best bet is to separate the people and plead with your woman.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by rhymz(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2010
izeek:

not all ladies expect you to rise up to their aid by fighting in return.

best bet is to separate the people and plead with your woman.
. . Not when she is a recipient of a thunderous slap. . .
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by Woke4all(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2010
rhymz:

y me
how do you think you will fare in the eyez of your Gf? Am sure she will have to renegotiate her love for you. . And you know what that spells. .
Gatorz
lemme get you right, you would rather he acts like he wants to fight even when you know your guy aint goina do shiit! . . .i guez your kinda lady is rare. .
work4all
You could as well kiss the relationship goodbye if all you can do for your woman when in distress is walk away, what kinda man are you then. .

kahneah
you know say that go mean say you don prepare to die or kill person. . Whether you can stand the consequence will determine how much of a man that you are. . . No be hit and run. . Lol
Tatase
so far you are the most objective and realistic but lemme ask you abt your chosen option, so you mean at that state of mental confusion you would be reasonable enough to understand why your guy had to be a wimp in the face another man. i mean you wont one day nag him with it when you get angry with him. . . Easier said than accepted you know. . .
daylea and Newest
grab your spinarch? For what? Energy or as a weapon. . Lol. . It is not enough to start a fracas, the question is what will you do man up and risk your life or punk out with your badly beaten babe. . Lol. . . How come so far, nobody has chosen A, I mean guyz, abi una just wan dey form hard men for here, when for real i ve seen guyz risk their for babes over sth even less bad. . Hahahaha. . Make una talk una mind jor!

Pls take a good look at option b again below.
rhymz:

b. Be a gentleman by preventing the assailant from further assaulting and attacking your woman without resorting to violence and then talking things over with the assailant, man to man without in a dignifying manner

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by Woke4all(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2010
rhymz:

y me
Gatorz
work4all

kahneah
Tatase
daylea and Newest

Pls take a good look at option b again below.
rhymz:

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by bxcode(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2010
option option b make sense pass tongue tongue
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by papagee1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2010
even if i have 2 die in the process i will gladly do that
me and that man would wear one trouser that same day
one of us would definitely go to Jail and i swear i dont care his seize
@least 3 tooth must leave his mouth!

I trust my strength,
I can die or wreck my account because of woman!!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by deniyor: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2010
Option A hands down. No risk no gain.

The fact is he slapped her while she was with me and under my watch / protection. Na to die in the process but I will give it all I've got. Even teeth and kick in the groin. Whatever works sad
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by deniyor: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
And yes I have been knocked out cold before. I was fighting someone way bigger and stronger than I am. I knew I was no match for him but I either fight with dignity or live with fear for the rest of my life. I threw the first punch, he dodged, jumped up and slapped me with his leg. Next thing, my friend that was with me was waking me up. Anyways for my woman, I will probably do that again. This reminds me to go beg my lady never to get in a fight. Its not a good feeling being knocked out cold
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by MissyB1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2010
deniyor:

And yes I have been knocked out cold before. I was fighting someone way bigger and stronger than I am. I knew I was no match for him but I either fight with dignity or live with fear for the rest of my life. I threw the first punch, he dodged, jumped up and slapped me with his leg. Next thing, my friend that was with me was waking me up. Anyways for my woman, I will probably do that again. This reminds me to go beg my lady never to get in a fight. Its not a good feeling being knocked out cold
**Death**
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by papagee1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^

dies after missy b from the comment grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by blackgucci(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2010
b, while you are at it, quietly alert the cops.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2010
Gatorz
Oh I was going to pick all of the above. But I guess C will do grin

Jk
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by rhymz(m): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2010
Papagee
mehn dis ya name just dey crack me up. . .i hope say you don meet mamagee. .hahaha
BTW, ya love na reckless love Oh. . . Hahahaha
deniyo
that is the option of real mehn but only if you live to tell the story. . Hahaha
and trust me broz, you don't want to be Knocked out cold again. . Hahahaha. . .abi you wan die?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by papagee1(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2010
rhymz
these are tins we do for love

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by Egberipa(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2010
I cant dig my own grave oh, option b abeg i no fit shout smiley
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2010
***just passing and checking out***
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by StRichy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2010
if it had happened before Feb 2004, i would lock horns with the guy just to please my gal. But
something replica happened to me in feb 2004 and i was adviced  by an elder who Happen to be a "warlord" NEVER TO FIGHT MY FELLOW MAN BECAUSE OF A WOMAN
After all the years the gal and i spent 2gether,she still walked away.
option (b) was what i used then.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by Spyker: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2010
This is quite tricky. In reality, i will want to fight knowing fully well that people will certainly separate us. If that fails, men, i go run 990.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do by Navi613: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2010
what would you do if that were ur girl?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Y Black Sisters R Not Married. / What Could This Mean? / Tragedies Of Nigeria Girl's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.