Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,331 members, 7,860,816 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants (35454 Views)

2019 Presidential Result In Borno State / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by IsaAbubakar: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
[s]
MartinCorridon:
i lost respect when Fela Durotoye was saying "no oza room for men if they don't get their PVC"

They are jokers..ALL OF THEM.... It would be a cold day in Hell when Hausas would vote en masse for a name such as "Donald Duke"
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by MartinCorridon: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

grin

Why are you so pained? grin You should get a job instead of reading all my posts
Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by Olulinks(m): 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
deebsman1:
This guys are popular no doubt but can't win a presidential election for now. Rather
Yele should contest for Senate 2019, he has like 70% chance of winning that and build up from there, that way we would have tested him and see if we can send him to higher office or not
Same with Fela, Oyo state governorship seat is vacant 2019, he's garnered enuf popularity to give it try
Same goes for many of those young ambitious guys. They all can even come together and form a political party and run for various offices first, so by 2023, the coast would have definitely become clearer
2023 is actually the calculation. All this is just to mark register for popularity with Nigerians. They already know their chances are slim this time.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by principalgee: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
If Emmanuel Macron should contest for president and won, why can't youths of this nation come together to support all these interested candidates
Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
What about Kingsley maghalu......

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by obailala(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
Metuh:

Pained APC ZOMBIE spotted.

The truth is bitter. Sorry en
Pained? For what exactly if i may ask?... The last time I checked, you were the one on an anger rampage expressing hatred and pouring out your frustration on distinguished Nigerians like Durotoye, Sowore, Ezekwesili, etc all because they didnt join you to support GEJ's misadventure in 2015. But now I am suddenly the pained person?.. What sort of childish come-back is that? ..lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by Mankosi: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
I still don't know why these people are coming out. They want to be President or what?
Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by iukpe: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
deebsman1:
This guys are popular no doubt but can't win a presidential election for now. Rather
Yele should contest for Senate 2019, he has like 70% chance of winning that and build up from there, that way we would have tested him and see if we can send him to higher office or not
Same with Fela, Oyo state governorship seat is vacant 2019, he's garnered enuf popularity to give it try
Same goes for many of those young ambitious guys. They all can even come together and form a political party and run for various offices first, so by 2023, the coast would have definitely become clearer

So who will most likely emerge our next president or even the most populous candidate? I tire for this matter. I am one of those persons who had high hopes for a change in 2015 but........... lipsrsealed
Our political system is messed up just like everything else is. We simply do not have the human resources for good governance is politics. Just a few at the finger tips, not enough to make a change. We are still glamouring for PMB to have all of his qualified tenure, we are still using politics as a forum for compensation of some individuals. Too bad too sad.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by iukpe: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mankosi:
I still don't know why these people are coming out. They want to be President or what?

I guess your comment comes because we all know that they do not have the political might needed to win such election in Nigeria. However I see nothing in the people we consider strong enough to win.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by Naijazeus: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ikpongiton:
what he said is very bitter,but it is the home truth

To brainless idiot like him, it will be the bitter truth.
Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by adefajosekayo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
ONLY IF YOU CAN MAKE ME THE PRESIDENT THEN SEE IF NIGERIA WILL WORK OR NOT. FOR ME I GIVE IT TO SOWORE. I KNOW SOME WILL SAY HE SOLD PMB FOR US BUT
THOSE OF YOU CRITICISING BUHARI, NA YOU DEY HAPPY WEN THE MAN WIN ELECTION HE NO DELIVER NOW YOU COME THDEY TALK NONSENSITY. JUST VOTE FOR PERSON WEY GET TIN TO OFFER AND NOT PARTY.
BUT MAKE I TALK AGAIN IF I BECOME THE PRESI ALL YOU GO FOGET BIAFRA OJUKU SEF GO WAKE AND KANU GO COME BACK NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by deebsman1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
iukpe:

So who will most likely emerge our next president or even the most populous candidate? I tire for this matter. I am one of those persons who had high hopes for a change in 2015 but........... lipsrsealed
Our political system is messed up just like everything else is. We simply do not have the human resources for good governance is politics. Just a few at the finger tips, not enough to make a change. We are still glamouring for PMB to have all of his qualified tenure, we are still using politics as a forum for compensation of some individuals. Too bad too sad.

Quiet understand your argument, but reality is we can't have a political overhaul overnight, it's a systematic thingy
Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by bibina: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
Metuh:
New Generational Criminals you meant?
Those working for Buhari?

This same Fela Durotoye, Sowore, Tolu Ogunlesi, Kayode Ogundamisi, Debola Lagos e.t.c sold their conscience in exchange for paltry sum of money so as to foster an Eighty year old Fossil on us.

North are not the problems of this country but our brothers from the Nbgati Nbgati side.

Those guys are wags
Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by kabillionaire(m): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
It is possible!
Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 03, 2018
deebsman1:

They are bright Nigerians no doubt. But 2023 presidency belongs to Ndigbo.
Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by deebsman1(m): 12:43am On Aug 03, 2018
igbodefender:

They are bright Nigerians no doubt. But 2023 presidency belongs to Ndigbo.
If use their heads and not their hearts, and support the present day government
Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by DanielsParker(m): 1:13am On Aug 03, 2018
franchasng:
Tell them o! cheesy

Nigeria have no future under this current arrangement and wapped structure.

Nigeria can only have a better chance of progressing like other advanced nations if any of the things below is done:

1.) If Nigeria is re-colonized by White people again angry

2.) If Nigeria is peacefully divided into smaller nations according to regions that have similar culture, tradition, local dialect, religious belief and value system

3.) If Nigeria is restructured into independent regions comprising of regions with similar culture, tradition, dialect, religious belief and value system and then allowed to exist as a united regions under one national name.

If any of the above is not done, if Nigerians like, vote in Late Nelson Mandela, Nigeria can never be fixed!

We got it wrong for too long.

We allowed corruption and leadership misconduct to continue for too long. The Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba military heads of states (Gowon, OBJ, Buhari, IBB, Abacha) that ruled Nigeria from 1966 - 1999 killed Nigeria and buried Nigeria's future.

They had the sole power to position Nigeria for greatness but they were busy looting, and chasing shadows.

Sorry, no hope for Nigeria no matter who becomes the next president.

you're right, the whites left us way too early , at a time when we couldn't even do anything for ourselves. I wonder why we even got our Independence when we aren't fit to stand on our own. it's just saddening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants by nurusystem(m): 5:46am On Aug 03, 2018
4+4= buhari again progress not power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Mbieri Police Station In Imo, Kidnap Policeman, Free Suspects / Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu / Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.