Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor (3540 Views)

Guys which Nland babe would u date if u have d opportunity? / Guys Pick Your Christmas Wife. . . / Hottest Chick On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2010
u jst said dey r sleepin nt dancin? Na my q b dat? Olodo abeg go sleep dat long island still dey worrli u
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2010
Dyt:

u jst said dey r sleepin nt dancin? Na my q b dat? Olodo abeg go sleep dat long island still dey worrli u
for goodness seek, who is this malaki that has been stalking me, please am not avialable at the moment, am busy, infact am switched off at the moment, try again later grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2010
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2010
plz house, help me tell this thing to stop stalking me b4 i send my guys to bounce on her grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2010
shattap u dere
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2010
lol, she is kinda serious, am gonna hv fun today grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2010
ode nie
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2010
wait a minute, are u related to dyke kurt of liverpool? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by papagee1(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2010
^^
No she related to sani kaita of 9ja
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by papagee1(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2010
meanwhile i have searched the club for mama-gee
i cant find her anyway
I would go sit @ that corner and watch the door till she comes in~
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2010
d two of una b original ode
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2010
papa-gee:

meanwhile i have searched the club for mama-gee
i cant find her anyway
I would go sit @ that corner and watch the door till she comes in~

hi 190, how far?
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2010
dont worry, tonight, mama-gee is hitting da club
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2010
Dyt:

d two of una b original ode
are u still here or u are out, u will not like it when i turn my focal point on u, so race out b4 it is too late grin grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Ben13: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2010
Are we still dancing? Thenit's nomore a night club. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2010
till late night today, just make sure u inform ur nland chick grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2010
n?
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2010
u again again?, not again
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2010
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr carries er bazooka
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2010
barzoka is too smalll, i hv my Jet fighters and bombers loaded with laser guns and Inter-Continental Ballastic Missiles (ICBM) it can reach u where ever u are if u provoke me to fire it grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2010
pushes him away
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2010
who are u pushing, u shadow, how come u shadow is he shadow? lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2010
ode nie,opolo
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
i never knw u are such a jackass, can't u speak english anymore, or u hv ran out of the whole english u knw? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2010
mi gbo oyinbo
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2010
odiaero:

****woo, just wake up to see that my partner pweety is gone shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, waiting for dj duke to gist me who she went home with**
of course she went with me grin. . .you were so drunk u slept on the bartable grin grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2010
i said it
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2010
luizworld:

of course she went with me grin. . .you were so drunk u slept on the bartable grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked lwkmd, then u are finish tonight, i will inform the bouncers not to let u in tonight
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2010
who wants to be my date tonight, register now
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by spicyhoney(f): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2010
lol
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2010
odiaero:

shocked shocked shocked shocked lwkmd, then u are finish tonight, i will inform the bouncers not to let u in tonight
forget that thing. grin . a whole CEO of the popular gentlemens club. I got heavy connections here you know. Nobody does sheez here without my knowledge. cheesy cool
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by tempest01(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2010
Day don break? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Here, Need Friends / Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? / Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.