Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor (3543 Views)

Guys which Nland babe would u date if u have d opportunity? / Guys Pick Your Christmas Wife. . . / Hottest Chick On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by chibaby5(f): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2010
luizworld:

yes. cheesy .my gentle sef. .imma gonna rap and scratch my turntables baybeee grin tongue

since wen did u bcome a celebrity? tongue
odiaero:

don worry, am avialable kiss kiss kiss kiss

available 4 wat?? tongue
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by chibaby5(f): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2010
I actually lyk ds thread. . . hw gd is da DJ??
if u wud play me bashment and funky ah wud b here often cool
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2010
the dj is da bomb, don worry, am gonna take care of the bills kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by chibaby5(f): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2010
^ kool. . .hpe i enjoy my 1st nyt here undecided
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^ just wait till night
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2010
**am back**
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by chibaby5(f): 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2010
NL night club and itz empty ?? shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by candylips(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2010
i taya
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=13pt]I fall in the Club with friends. . . . heyy people , let's set the roof on fire like hell . grin grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by chibaby5(f): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2010
^ where u see people? undecided
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=13pt]oshhhh i mean to say '' Guyz '' grin -well , chi-baby i wanna dance with you now. . . . DJ make the music louder !!! cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by chibaby5(f): 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2010
^ sure. . .i will have u a dance smiley * stands up, adjusts dress and walks up 2 him*
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:16am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah sure. . . .* draw closer to her '' Bom. .Bom '' from back  and place my hand on the waist region  and start dancing *  -- hi . . . .so you think you can dance . ok , let's do the ballroom Dance. . .   grin  wink[/size]
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by chibaby5(f): 12:24am On Jun 22, 2010
^ hey i dnt think i cn dance, i'll show u  wink and ummmm watch yo hand movements  tongue * swayz waste-line side 2 side slowly 2 da bit ov da music* so u come here often?
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 22, 2010
**walks in an sees a dude rubbing  a girls waist in a corner)  shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by chibaby5(f): 12:30am On Jun 22, 2010
^ errr u saw wrong mayte
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 22, 2010
maybe i got migrane again grin grin
how u doin babe. .howz the Gun city? tongue
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by chibaby5(f): 12:35am On Jun 22, 2010
^ yes maybe tongue and errmmm hld on, dnt u fink u bein abit rude? tongue am tryna have a dance wiv ds gentleman here aww'ryt?? tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 22, 2010
^common babe. .have fun girl. its just my way of introducin my self. grin. No biggies chop knuckles
nd by the way. .i would like to dance with you when your truu tongue hope you dont mind tongue
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by chibaby5(f): 12:45am On Jun 22, 2010
^datz if ds gentleman is willing 2 let me outta his sight for a seond wink
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:57am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=13pt]Oh really ? , ok that's no problem . . . .all i want you to do is permit i should be your teacher . now , gently throw forward your left legs in between my laps and your right hand on my shoulder  , move your breast closer to my chest a lil and keep looking straight to my eyes . . . . give me a warm wink every 30 seconds. smiley

Yeah. . . . i come here every Tuesday and saturday , grin grin wink
[/size]

chi-baby:

^ hey i dnt think i cn dance, i'll show u  wink and ummmm watch yo hand movements  tongue * swayz waste-line side 2 side slowly 2 da bit ov da music* so u come here often?
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:01am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=13pt]I ask , you wanna catch some fun too. . . . .? grin , * winked* wink[/size]

luizworld:

**walks in an sees a dude rubbing  a girls waist in a corner)  shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:15am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=13pt] you must have gone drunk by now. . . . grin grin grin wink[/size]

chi-baby:

^ errr u saw wrong mayte
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 22, 2010
**odiaero strolls in and sees ogaga, now is gonna be hot for him ogaga**
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by candylips(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2010
for where
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by 190: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2010
e b like say mamagee nor de go club!
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by chibaby5(f): 2:02am On Jun 26, 2010
EMPTY ONCE MORE undecided U lot on NL need 2 hype up mhann
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by spicyhoney(f): 3:05am On Jun 26, 2010
what a dry club.
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by chibaby5(f): 3:07am On Jun 26, 2010
^ u can say dat a billion tymz more gheez!
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by candylips(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2010
spicyhoney:

what a dry club.

pour water na
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2010
**odiaero in da club**
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by spicyhoney(f): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2010
candylips:

pour water na
Is ur brain functioning properly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. / I Want A Blind Date / Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.