Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor (3539 Views)

Guys which Nland babe would u date if u have d opportunity? / Guys Pick Your Christmas Wife. . . / Hottest Chick On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2010
luizworld:

forget that thing. grin . a whole CEO of the popular gentlemens club. I got heavy connections here you know. Nobody does sheez here without my knowledge.  cheesy cool

well lets see when it gets dark tonight, i bet no girl will follow ya grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2010
the club is about to begin, still looking for my check mate lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Odunnu: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2010
Whatta club!!
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Odunnu: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2010
Whatta club!!
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2010
^^ must u post twice?
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2010
walks in
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2010
hehehe, my bouncers wil bounce u out grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2010
wat a club mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2010
ah, dyke kurt of liverpool, u are not needed here grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Odunnu: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2010
Must u read twice?
odiaero:

^^ must u post twice?
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2010
Odunnu:

Must u read twice?
lol grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by derolly(m): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2010
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2010
derolly:

@ odunnu can i get your mail I.d plz ? ( i hope u don't make fun of me this tym)
hehehehe i laff
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Odunnu: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2010
justwise@hotmail.co.uk. I'm so very sori if i'v evr made fun of u b4.
Meanwhyl,I read ur mail ths mornin or it wasnt u who sent that one?
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2010
Odunnu:

justwise@hotmail.co.uk. I'm so very sori if i'v evr made fun of u b4.
Meanwhyl,I read your mail ths mornin or it wasnt u who sent that one?
lol, so they are now queuing for u grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2010
una still dey here by this time shocked shocked this club no dey close at all undecided
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^heheheheh
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by derolly(m): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2010
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^ nland side affair is about to begin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Odunnu: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2010
You'l have to ask my boyfriend for it (my numbr dat is)
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2010
Odunnu:

You'l have to ask my boyfriend for it (my numbr dat is)
wao, dis is hot blow to luizworld
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by candylips(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2010
Dyt:

walks in

bring ur behind come here lady tongue
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Odunnu: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2010
Wht has Luizworld got 2do with ths?
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2010
Odunnu:

Wht has Luizworld got 2do with ths?
are u not refering to him?
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Odunnu: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2010
Luiz is Pweety's guy.
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2010
lol
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2010
candylips:

bring your behind come here lady tongue

sorry?
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2010
she is back again
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by chibaby5(f): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2010
Any celebrity guests at da club 2nyt?? undecided
just 2 knw if ama b present. . .dnt lyk 2 waste ma tym cool
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2010
odiaero:

she is back again

wetin i do u
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2010
chi-baby:

yes. cheesy .my gentle sef. .imma gonna rap and scratch my turntables baybeee grin tongue
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2010
luizworld:

yes. cheesy .my gentle sef. .imma gonna rap and scratch my turntables baybeee grin tongue

u again, last time u force me to get drunk, then u made away with pweety, now u want to correct chi-baby from me, tonight am gonna be fully awake

chi-baby:

don worry, am avialable kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Here, Need Friends / Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? / Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.