Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,457 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor (3541 Views)

Guys which Nland babe would u date if u have d opportunity? / Guys Pick Your Christmas Wife. . . / Hottest Chick On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2010
lol, has it gotten to this grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by philip0906(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2010
*walks in 2 an empty dance floor [s]after hearing of a night club dat runs in d day time[/s]* *where r dey?* shocked shocked shocked *abi am I still having a hang over from . . . .* embarassed
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2010
^^ wait, they will surely come in now wink
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2010
walks in
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by tempest01(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2010
Emmmm Whos the DJ Spin that droppings sh1t!!! mod droppings ke
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2010
wat aclub no drinks jst guys n gals dancin abeg me i no dey for dis one o walks out
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by 190: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2010
why does mama-gee dont go clubbin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2010
***walks into the club***
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by spicyhoney(f): 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2010
odiaero:

***works into the club***
So now u work into a club and not walk, ok o. Anyway, i want to recommend that this club be closed cos it lacks what it takes to be a club, u knw, u need to cut cost since u aint making profit. tongue
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 29, 2010
hello people, new djsets just bought, enjoy the party and the bears

Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Where is everybody . . . .the place is getting dry grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2010
em dey use afternoon club 4 ur place, u no go wait make night reach grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2010
grin grin grin wink

odiaero:

em dey use afternoon club 4 your place, u no go wait make night reach grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by tempest01(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2010
Dj odiaero::::::::::::hope say club go bubble this night u suppose dey send invites oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2010
[size=13pt]lol @ Clup. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by tempest01(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]lol @ Clup. . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
can't u realise a typing error when u see 1
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2010
tempest01:

lol @ clup instead of club, ogaga4love abeg no kill me with laughter grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by oblo(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2010
When the shin dig wan start? cool cool Cant wait to spin? Ehen Odia? You go hire me ? I be real Dj, Konko bellow!!!!
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^ok, lemme see ya djset grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by oblo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2010
shocked shocked Mine ohh My!!!

Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2010
men u are welccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by spicyhoney(f): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2010
Finally, the club is beginning to take form.  smileyAt least, there are drinks available now. * Relaxes to watch with some shots of Baileys with plenty ice cubes* kiss
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^ u are welcome
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by spicyhoney(f): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2010
thank u!
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by 190: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^

peeps in,
is mamagee around this parts~
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2010
[size=13pt]oh sorry i didn't realise it . . . shocked shocked but , that was funny anyway . cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

tempest01:

Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2010
[size=13pt]well , im still on the laughing. . . . . grin grin grin wink[/size]

odiaero:

lol @ clup instead of club, ogaga4love abeg no kill me with laughter grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by okeniyi(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2010
carolece i swear it is you o jare lets get em em em i mean rocking. oh girl i am in a trans with your heavy duddie duti.
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2010
lol
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2010
walks in
takes a seat
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by tempest01(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2010
Dyt:

walks in
takes a seat
Early.,.,.,we can pop some bottles while we wait 4 the party 2 begin
Re: Nairaland Night Club, Guys Pick One Of The Nland Chick, And Hit The Dance Floor by Dyt(f): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2010
so wats up

dj playin a slow jamz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Here, Need Friends / Ireneony As Beautiful As You Are ,You Didn't Have Val? / Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.