Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Advise To Single Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise To Single Women (7469 Views)

A Letter To Single Guys / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise To Single Women by Carolece(f): 2:03am On Jun 24, 2010
chamotex:

There is scarcity of MEN in the world . . . . some ladies will get left out
Who's to be blamed there? Most of the men are either in prison, g ays or just plain not worth being with. Talking about left out, puhleeze!. We just dont want most of yall worthless or unavailable azzes.

Aloy+Emeka:

Imagine a 40 year old Adam like Eldee talking about choice when it comes to women. Erectile dysfunction is a general threat to men that age and above and it's not as if women are not aware of that.
You are so right, but I sure dont give a rrrrrrrrrrr because I dont want a man, worse with a dysfunction like what they come with at those ages   grin
Re: Advise To Single Women by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 24, 2010
eldee:

Can we be realistic here . . . this delusion is what makes women disappointed with reality.
And I always tell you to stop insulting me because I don't agree with your views, I'm better at the name-calling game . . .ask anyone.

Inequalities in life . . . 40 year old unmarried man: he's waiting/picky . . . 40 year old unmarried woman: running out of time.
Man sleeps with 40 women: Player . . . . woman does the same: slag.
Divorced man: Experienced . . . Divorced woman: couldn't hold a family together.

I didn't make these rules, they don't in anyway represent how I see people . . . I'm just saying the truth you're too scared to admit.
Ehrrrm negative.

An unmarried man is seen as lonely as an unmarried woman. Why is he married at 40? Is he poor? No  woman finds him attractive? He's divorced? He has babymamas somewhere? Does he suck in bed? Why can't he keep a woman? That's what someone would prolly think if you tell them you're unmarried at 40.

BTW, who wants a man whose spermatozoa is already weakening?

Not saying he's not gonna get a young chick at that age, just saying he better be VERY good in bed and better be rich.
Re: Advise To Single Women by eldee(m): 2:05am On Jun 24, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Nobody made the rules either. It's only in your head because they are unfounded in todays world. J-Lo, Halle Berry, Liz Taylor, Liza Manelli,  etc married how many times?. Didn't men remember they can hold families together when they were marrying them for the 3rd and 4th time?

You don't get the difference . . . those chics are rich, hott and successful.
They are not your everyday person . . . it's like saying Flava Flav would get so many chics without money.

As I said before . . . get back to reality, Halle Berry doesn't live in Agege . . . Liz Taylor is not like Ms Coker that goes on match.com to find a 'God-fearing' man.
Re: Advise To Single Women by chamotex(m): 2:06am On Jun 24, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Not in China baby; there are more men there relying on self-service to feel funky. Being a woman in China is a treasure and the most powerful men have girlfriends in China and the weak ones manage their lives without wives/gf's.  Natural selection at play if you ask me.

I was talking about the world in general . . . .Isn't the ratio like 5:1 or something?
There isn't enough of us to go round . . . .sadly!

michelin89:

You mean good men.

ALL MEN!
Wome do not only marry good men.

But good men like me are just too scarce nowadays.

michelin89:

Even good women are hard to find these days. And some, like me, are not ripe enough for marriage. tongue

Are you saying you are a good woman? tongue
Maybe you need fertilizer tongue grin
Re: Advise To Single Women by eldee(m): 2:07am On Jun 24, 2010
FL Gators:

Ehrrrm negative.

An unmarried man is seen as lonely as an unmarried woman. Why is he married at 40? Is he poor? No  woman finds him attractive? He's divorced? He has babymamas somewhere? Does he suck in bed? Why can't he keep a woman? That's what someone would prolly think if you tell them you're unmarried at 40.

BTW, who wants a man whose spermatozoa is already weakening?

Not saying he's not gonna get a young chick at that age, just saying he better be VERY good in bed and better be rich.

I respect your opinion . . . which will find it easier to get a spouse at the age of 40?? Man or woman??
Re: Advise To Single Women by AloyEmeka5: 2:08am On Jun 24, 2010
eldee:

You don't get the difference . . . those chics are rich, hott and successful.
They are not your everyday person . . . it's like saying Flava Flav would get so many chics without money.

As I said before . . . get back to reality, Halle Berry doesn't live in Agege . . . Liz Taylor is not like Ms Coker that goes on match.com to find a 'God-fearing' man.

LWKMD  grin grin grin grin

Same goes for men, no money, no romance for you. So, what will happen to the poor men are are obviously higher in number?. A woman is only required to be hot and with todays technology, any women can look hot no matter her age but technology cannot put money in your pocket as a man.
Re: Advise To Single Women by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 24, 2010
eldee:

I respect your opinion . . . which will find it easier to get a spouse at the age of 40?? Man or woman??

A woman of course. But what's the probability that the woman doesnt want the 40 yrs old man for what he has lived to earn?
Re: Advise To Single Women by AloyEmeka5: 2:10am On Jun 24, 2010
chamotex:

I was talking about the world in general . . . .Isn't the ratio like 5:1 or something?

Who gave you that erroneous stat?. In Nigeria alone, men are 2x the population of women and the same is applicable in Ghana. Two populous nations viz: China and Ghana have more men than women, replicate the ratios with the available stat I gave you and you will realize that men outnumber women.
Re: Advise To Single Women by chamotex(m): 2:12am On Jun 24, 2010
Carolece:

Who's to be blamed there? Most of the men are either in prison, g ays or just plain not worth being with. Talking about left out, puhleeze!. We just dont want most of yall worthless or unavailable azzes.

It is just the reality that has to be dealt with.
Women are also in prison, lesbians and not worth being with . . . it's same with both sexes.

The ratios is like 5:1 to women.
Sticking with Monogamy, for every man that gets married, there will be 4 SINGLE LADIES . . . . . it's just the reality I'm afraid.
Re: Advise To Single Women by eldee(m): 2:12am On Jun 24, 2010
FL Gators:

A woman of course. But what's the probability that the woman doesnt want  the 40 yrs old man for what he has lived to earn?

You meant to say 'a man' finds it easier.

Different people marry for different reasons, the reason why it's easier for the man is irrelevant to this topic.
Re: Advise To Single Women by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 24, 2010
chamotex:

ALL MEN!
Wome do not only marry good men.

But good men like me are just too scarce nowadays.

Are you saying you are a good woman? tongue
Maybe you need fertilizer tongue grin

1. And men don't only marry good women.

2. I nor wan grow before my time. As I be 16, I like am.
Re: Advise To Single Women by AloyEmeka5: 2:15am On Jun 24, 2010
chamotex:

Sticking with Monogamy, for every man that gets married, there will be 4 SINGLE LADIES . . . . . it's just the reality I'm afraid.

Stop being delusional. Who spit in your mouth?. Chauvinists keep forging statistics in order to scare women into thinking the men hold the 4 aces but in reality, the women holds 3 aces while men holds only 1[ which is sold in the market anyway as vibrators]. Enough of your conspiracy theories because it ain't flying for women any longer.
Re: Advise To Single Women by chamotex(m): 2:15am On Jun 24, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Who gave you that erroneous stat?. In Nigeria alone, men are 2x the population of women and the same is applicable in Ghana. Two populous nations viz: China and Ghana have more men than women, replicate the ratios with the available stat I gave you and you will realize that men outnumber women.

Do you understand the word 'world'?
I don't believe your stats anyway unless you bring proof.

There are more women in the world than men . . . . fact!
Re: Advise To Single Women by eldee(m): 2:15am On Jun 24, 2010
chamotex:

It is just the reality that has to be dealt with.
Women are also in prison, lesbians and not worth being with . . . it's same with both sexes.

Hehehe . . . evolution says we are naturally inclined towards spreading the seeds, that's why men like to marry one, and spread on two more . . . that's  3 out of 5 settled, the rest end up on dating sites and reading relationship books. grin grin
Re: Advise To Single Women by AloyEmeka5: 2:16am On Jun 24, 2010
chamotex:

Do you understand the word 'world'?
I don't believe your stats anyway unless you bring proof.

There are more women in the world than men . . . . fact!

Where is your own proof, playa?

You know what, forget the world lets deal with Nigeria since we are from the same country and the probability of about 20% of the population leaving the country is very small. So, with the population of men doubling that of women in Nigeria, what happens to the broke azz brothers in naija when there are not enough chics to manage their broke azz?
Re: Advise To Single Women by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 24, 2010
eldee:

You meant to say 'a man' finds it easier.

Different people marry for different reasons, the reason why it's easier for the man is irrelevant to this topic.
lol yea, I meant the man. I was typing faster than thinking.

Anywaz, as true as the lack of relevancy of my question to this topic is, discussing social inequality is also in question. So we might as well go further.

Now answer my question jor.
Re: Advise To Single Women by eldee(m): 2:23am On Jun 24, 2010
FL Gators:

lol yea, I meant the man. I was typing faster than thinking.

Anywaz, as true as the lack of relevancy of my question to this topic is, discussing social inequality is also in question. So we might as well go further.

Now answer my question jor.

Social inequality favours men . . . at least for the next few decades.

A woman might be marrying the man for the money, but then at the end of the day, the man is still in a better position because he has a bargaining power that women his age and social status don't have.
A rich 40 year old woman is not any more attractive than a poor one. Infact, research shows that men are often intimidated by successful women.
Re: Advise To Single Women by chamotex(m): 2:25am On Jun 24, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Where is your own proof, playa?

You know what, forget the world lets deal with Nigeria since we are from the same country and the probability of about 20% of the population leaving the country is very small. So, with the population of men doubling that of women in Nigeria, what happens to the broke azz brothers in naija when there are not enough chics to manage their broke azz?

There is always a way out for MEN!
They service two chics I guess . . . some girls tend to play around you know grin grin
Re: Advise To Single Women by Diva20(f): 2:27am On Jun 24, 2010
I find it crazy when people assume that a married/dating woman is happier than a single woman.

@Chamotex, Aloy+Emeka is right. The world ratio is 1.014 men :1 woman

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/xx.html
Re: Advise To Single Women by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 24, 2010
eldee:

Social inequality favours men . . . at least for the next few decades.

A woman might be marrying the man for the money, but then at the end of the day, the man is still in a better position because he has a bargaining power that women his age and social status don't have.
A rich 40 year old woman is not any more attractive than a poor one. Infact, research shows that men are often intimidated by successful women.
You're right tho.

But I'd rather be a single 40yrs old woman than a rich 40yrs old man dating a woman who loffs sucking my pockets.

In the end, she divorces you and gets half of what she didnt work for.
Re: Advise To Single Women by AloyEmeka5: 2:31am On Jun 24, 2010
Diva 2.0:

I find it crazy when people assume that a married/dating woman is happier than a single woman.

Don't mind him; he is absolved in his own illusion due to continuous brain washing from chauvinists yet he refuse to ask himself why he can't find a girl friend. The law of demand and supply controls marriage nowadays, with the surplus supply of men in the world, their demand is going down because women don't have to break a leg in order to find one.
Re: Advise To Single Women by Diva20(f): 2:35am On Jun 24, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Don't mind him; he is absolved in his own illusion due to continuous brain washing from chauvinists yet he refuse to ask himself why he can't find a girl friend. The law of demand and supply controls marriage nowadays, with the surplus supply of men in the world, their demand is going down because women don't have to break a leg in order to find one.

Exactly, every guy who doesn't play his cards right, there are guys waiting in line ready to deal.
Re: Advise To Single Women by Carolece(f): 2:38am On Jun 24, 2010
very sad cry cry cry
Re: Advise To Single Women by chamotex(m): 2:39am On Jun 24, 2010
Diva 2.0:

Yes he is. I was wrong.

Aloy+Emeka:

Don't mind him; he is absolved in his own illusion due to continuous brain washing from chauvinists y[b]et he refuse to ask himself why he can't find a girl friend[/b]. The law of demand and supply controls marriage nowadays, with the surplus supply of men in the world, their demand is going down because women don't have to break a leg in order to find one.

Don't be a plum!
Do you know me? cheesy cheesy cheesy
And why are you letting it get to you mate? grin
Re: Advise To Single Women by eldee(m): 2:41am On Jun 24, 2010
Diva 2.0:

Doesn't seem to be right with the rates of polygamy and women in churches 'sowing seeds' to find their 'life-partner' cheesy cheesy

FL Gators:

You're right tho.

But I'd rather be a single 40yrs old woman than a rich 40yrs old man dating a woman who loffs sucking my pockets.

In the end, she divorces you and gets half of what she didnt work for.

Divorce laws will be fixed really soon, just watch. . . another Paul Mcartney case and the uproar will be too loud to be ignored.
Re: Advise To Single Women by Diva20(f): 2:44am On Jun 24, 2010
eldee:

Doesn't seem to be right with the rates of polygamy and women in churches 'sowing seeds' to find their 'life-partner' cheesy cheesy

Because like the author said, women are a lot more pressured to get married and "complete" themselves lol. So they settle for the next guy who claims to have seen her in his dreams =|
Re: Advise To Single Women by AloyEmeka5: 2:50am On Jun 24, 2010
Diva 2.0:

Because like the author said, women are a lot more pressured to get married and "complete" themselves lol. So they settle for the next guy who claims to have seen her in his dreams =|

Women don't believe that trash anymore especially when they know they can hook up with a man 20 years younger than them. It's now an honor to become a cougar.
Re: Advise To Single Women by Diva20(f): 2:52am On Jun 24, 2010
LOL! I remember when I was listening to show radio show in Nigeria and the pastor(?) was praying that all the young unmarried ladies out there find their husbands that year. He also prayed that as soon as they get married God should take them off the list of the childless and to the revered status of "the fertile".

Aloy+Emeka:

Women don't believe that trash anymore especially when they know they can hook up with a man 20 years younger than them. It's now an honor to become a cougar.

Who are you telling? When I'm 40, I'll be a college professor. Sexy dudes who can lay good pipe will get an A+ lol jk . . . ?
Re: Advise To Single Women by AloyEmeka5: 2:55am On Jun 24, 2010
Diva 2.0:

Who are you telling? When I'm 40, I'll be a college professor. Sexy dudes who can lay good pipe will get an A+ lol jk . . . ?

Just stay away from the likes of Sjeezy o. He will announce his first decent lay online and put your career in trouble.
Re: Advise To Single Women by eldee(m): 2:55am On Jun 24, 2010
Diva 2.0:

Exactly what I was pointing out . . .

The big issue is y'all are torn between admitting there's a problem and fighting to end it.
Re: Advise To Single Women by Diva20(f): 3:02am On Jun 24, 2010
eldee:

Exactly what I was pointing out . . .

The big issue is y'all are torn between admitting there's a problem and fighting to end it.

I think many have seen there's a problem but you'd have to agree old habits die hard. It's hard to tune family pressure out and their talks about biological clocks and shiit and how they want to see their grandkids before they die lol. Ending it will be an uphill climb but I think we'd win.
Re: Advise To Single Women by oyinda3(f): 3:24am On Jun 24, 2010
there are just as many single women as there are men just that it's less acceptable for a woman to be single.

women tend to feel unhappy that they don't have a man. any man.
while men feel unhappy that they can't find a good woman. and would rather stay single than be in an unfulfilled relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation / Can't Go Beyond 1 Minute? Here's A Simple Solution / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.