Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. (3702 Views)

Guys Do You Find Pleasure In This? / She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! / She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by gapsiso(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2007
she always find a way of saying sorry,after deliberately hurting me on things i warn her about.does she truly love me?
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by Busta(f): 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2007
thats cos u're so soft and u taking bull from her

she's prolly enjoying doing that to u cos u let her to.

u need to stand ur grounds!
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by orp: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2007
she is not in love with you because if she is, your feelings is her feelings.  Moreover she sees you as a Mugu in other word Sumonu.
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by bluenubian(f): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2007
she probably can help it, maybe she has been through bad things, she cares for u, but she might not love u, talk to her and try to figure out why she tries to find ways to hurt u.
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by Chiangel1(f): 9:49pm On May 04, 2007
You need to talk to her seriously about this and make her know wat u think about it!
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by busygirl(f): 1:31am On May 05, 2007
She dey use you catch trips shocked shocked. Tell her you don't like it. . .say it like you mean it.
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by IBDat(m): 2:18am On May 05, 2007
The only thing you need to do is to take a stronger stance with her - It doesn't mean she doesn't love you, amused, hold over you, bully - all are relevant you just need to MAN UP!!! angry - Don't make it so obvious to her that she is getting to you as she will just keep doing it and saying sorry that you will keep accepting - Get it?

*Disclaimer - I'm not saying you should thump her o
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by LEVI2ME(m): 10:06am On May 05, 2007
gap. please return the compliment fast b4 it is too late
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by jesusfreak(f): 10:20am On May 05, 2007
she loves you. i do that sometimes when im hurting deep down. undecided

she doesnt take pleasure in ur pain, she just needs ur attention more and maybe she's a bit insecure about ur feelings for her so try and show her more love!
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by Adetife: 3:07pm On May 05, 2007
I understand from yo post that you are one seriously sensitive individual and as IBDat said MAN UP - sharpish.
She's mostly doing it cos she knows it gets to u, some people are just naturally playful and hence doesn't mean she doesn't love u. But if u don't hurry up and get her in check, respect will surely be lost if she knows that she can easily put u down or keep u in check! Next time she does it just smile n nod your head as to say pay-back is a bitch and remember to pay her back! (obviously talking to her isn't working). Soon the borders and wishes will be understood and respected.
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by Seun(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2007
Dump her this weekend!!! grin

I think she's a mean person and if you're a sensitive guy (like me), you will never be happy with her.
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by jesusfreak(f): 3:32pm On May 05, 2007
dump her?

that's not what he shld do at least not now!

maybe sthg's wrong with her, maybe she needs more attention
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by Seun(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2007
People don't change. That's why my current dating policy is to date people who reason the way I reason.
I decided to stop dating one outgoing, spontaneous lady when she finally woke up because we're too different.
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by jesusfreak(f): 3:39pm On May 05, 2007
wow seun!

are u that choosy? undecided
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by Adetife: 3:43pm On May 05, 2007
@Seun - Don't u think dumping her is a bit harsh? Some people are just naturally playful and you don't know how old the girl n guy in question are - it could just be harmless childs play.
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by Seun(m): 5:45pm On May 05, 2007
@Seun - Don't u think dumping her is a bit harsh?
Dumping her is not a punishment. It's an acknowledgment of their incompatibility.

- If the girlfriend in question is allowed to have her fun, she will be happy, but our sensitive guy will be hurt.
- If the guy is able to get his girlfriend to stop engaging in such play, she will not enjoy the relationship anymore.

Either way, the relationship suffers. It is not the girl's fault, not the guy's fault. The problem is their incompatibility!
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by Adetife: 5:52pm On May 05, 2007
Seun:

Dumping her is not a punishment. It's an acknowledgment of their incompatibility.
- If the girlfriend in question is allowed to have her fun, she will be happy, but our sensitive guy will be hurt.
- If the guy is able to get his girlfriend to stop engaging in such play, she will not enjoy the relationship anymore.
Either way, the relationship suffers. It is not the girl's fault, not the guy's fault. The problem is their incompatibility!

Soz but i find that a bit too far fetched - U make it seem as thou the girl lives to frustrate his life and if this is taken away from her she no longer has a reason to be in the relationship. If that is the case my guy you need to run from that winch!

Fact is the guy is too easily pushed and hurt by this girl and that is the only reason she keeps doing it, n she also knows she can getaway with it - thats what needs curbing.
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by AmerOmoge(f): 6:06pm On May 05, 2007
Adetife:

Soz but i find that a bit too far fetched - U make it seem as thou the girl lives to frustrate his life and if this is taken away from her she no longer has a reason to be in the relationship. If that is the case my guy you need to run from that winch!

Fact is the guy is too easily pushed and hurt by this girl and that is the only reason she keeps doing it, n she also knows she can getaway with it - thats what needs curbing.

I think it maybe incompatibility or he is unrealistic in his wishes. . .Some people use this behavior as a determination of love. . .If I tell not to this and you do means you dont love me. . .depends onwhat it is. . .especially if it harmless or something reqires her to change who she is. . .I think that is incompatibility

I doubt that it is always purposeful or to spite him. . .
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by adejumobi(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2007
since its not once or twice, its her habit i supported seun.
i advise you to quit the relationship
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by Agboola1(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2007
yes ive been there before. most Girls like to eat their cake and have it. very slippery and selfish. when they are tired they wont say no or yes, just prefer to mess you up.

men if you can you better avoid heart explosion.
Re: She Takes Pleasure In Hurting Me. by desorlah(f): 7:52pm On May 05, 2007
Pray for her. She'll change.

(1) (Reply)

Romance / / / How Many Of You Still Remember This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.