Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. (4187 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by dinklage(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
A friend who lives miles away is dating a lady in my street. The dude is married with kids( a situation the lady is not bothered about as long as he's giving her the much needed financial support), he finds it hard to visit her often the way he should.
Couple of weeks ago she came alone at night, watched a movie and i was happy when she announced she was going, it was already past 11pm and i needed to sleep badly.
She came few days later, watched a movie and left. I heard a knock at my door few minutes later and to my greatest surprise i saw her standing. I demanded to know why she returned and she said her roommate is with her boyfriend right inside their room so she would like to spend the night in my room and promised to leave very early in the morning.
I allowed her in. That was my mistake. She really tried some funny moves the next morning which i bluntly rebuffed.
Now she spends more time in my room than she spends in hers.
Saw this morning she soiled my bed sheet with her menstrual blood, i was so angry but didn't show it to her. Enough is enough, i take that as the height of it all.
Is there any way to cut all ties with her without riled her up?
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
Call her and tell her not to come into your room again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by agarawu23(m): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
your story no need advice bro cheesy do anything you wish

2 Likes

Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by Beesluv: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
She is looking for iwakuwa
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by izuch(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
She needs you to shine her congo, chop amd clean the mouth. Why dulling?

1 Like

Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by shrek4(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Why is this posted in the romance sextion? Ur dirty minded.......
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by dinklage(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
shrek4:
Why is this posted in the romance sextion? Ur dirty minded.......
Read through it again, this do it slowly. Maybe you would understand.
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by TrishaP(f): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
If you got a girlfriend bring her to stay with you so the other lady doesn't interrupt, since you can't talk to her.

5 Likes

Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by dinklage(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
izuch:
She needs you to shine her congo, chop amd clean the mouth. Why dulling?
Naaaaa. I don't do the same street thingy
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by xynerise: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
dinklage:
A friend who lives miles away is dating a lady in my street. The dude is married with kids( a situation the lady is not bothered about as long as he's giving her the much needed financial support), he finds it hard to visit her often the way he should.
Couple of weeks ago she came alone at night, watched a movie and i was happy when she announced she was going, it was already past 11pm and i needed to sleep badly.
She came few days later, watched a movie and left. I heard a knock at my door few minutes later and to my greatest surprise i saw her standing. I demanded to know why she returned and she said her roommate is with her boyfriend right inside their room so she would like to spend the night in my room and promised to leave very early in the morning.
I allowed her in. That was my mistake. She really tried some funny moves the next morning which i bluntly rebuffed.
Now she spends more time in my room than she spends in hers.
Saw this morning she soiled my bed sheet with her menstrual blood, i was so angry but didn't show it to her.Enough is enough, i take that as the height of it all.
Is there any way to cut all ties with her without riled her up?
Do you still need our advices on what to do?
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by Larablink(f): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Just tell her your not comfortable, with her coming to spend the night in your crib. Simple.
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by izuch(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
dinklage:

Naaaaa. I don't do the same street thingy

Do youu have a gf?
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
Some ladies are careless, she didn't bother to check before leaving . Tell her you are not comfortable with her constant visit.
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by dinklage(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
xynerise:

My last sentence is what i asked for.
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by Omotayor123(f): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
Call her and tell her not to come into your room again.
Shikena. or better still op should tell his friend to warn her.
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by dinklage(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
izuch:

Do youu have a gf?

Yes, though she's not in town right now.

Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by agarawu23(m): 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
xynerise:

lol
same reason why I told him he doesn't need our advice
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by izuch(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=dinklage post=34765961][/quote]

Which kine complication be this?
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by agarawu23(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
oyin17:
Some ladies are careless, she didn't bother to check before leaving . Tell her you are not comfortable with her constant visit.
Larablink:
Just tell her your not comfortable, with her coming to spend the night in your crib. Simple.

hope you guys read the story in full.
the op knows the solution already with this statement.
Enough is enough, i take that as the height of it all.

1 Like

Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by shrek4(m): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
dinklage:

Read through it again, this do it slowly. Maybe you would understand.

Bros, calm down eh!

Its called sarcasm, oya read it again. Open your mind and breathe.
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by xynerise: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
dinklage:

My last sentence is what i asked for.
You can't ask for what you can give or do. As far as you have had enough of it, our advices remain irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by buzquet(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
I tink u r an impotent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by xynerise: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
lol same reason why I told him he doesn't need our advice
Talk about Rhetorical question grin
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
Regarding your story its crystal clear she's looking 4 something- and Women are very dangerous if they are in need of something most especially Guys tinz- so don't push her off once but slowly! You can't leave ur apartment 4 her( ko po) just ignore her once she knock d door and pretend u are sleeping or better still bring your male frndz like 3 to come over...Or your GF! She will get the msg!

4 Likes

Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by agarawu23(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
xynerise:

Talk about Rhetorical question grin
best grammar to describe the issue cheesy

ofcus he knows what to do

1 Like

Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by dinklage(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Regarding your story its crystal clear she's looking 4 something- and Women are very dangerous if they are in need of something most especially Guys tinz- so don't push her off once but slowly! You can't leave ur apartment 4 her( ko po) just ignore her once she knock d door and pretend u are sleeping or better still bring your male frndz like 3 to come over...Or your GF! She will get the msg!
Thanks a bunch, in this case i will go for the latter. Thanks.
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by agarawu23(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Regarding your story its crystal clear she's looking 4 something- and Women are very dangerous if they are in need of something most especially Guys tinz- so don't push her off once but slowly! You can't leave ur apartment 4 her( ko po) just ignore her once she knock d door and pretend u are sleeping or better still bring your male frndz like 3 to come over
Or your GF! She will get the msg!
Op another good suggestion
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by pwerrymansion(f): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
The answer is right there in your back pocket.
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by xynerise: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
best grammar to describe the issue cheesy
ofcus he knows what to do
People enjoy asking rhetorical questions these days cheesy
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by bogolobango(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Osheeee
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by beinstein(m): 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
xynerise:

People enjoy asking rhetorical questions these days cheesy
Re: She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. by MizTyna(f): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
She wants the 'D'

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!! / The Reply I Got When I Jokingly Told A Female Friend I Was Gonna Take Her Out. / British Mother And Her Son Who Enjoy 'mind-blowing Sex' Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.