Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay (21828 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Denies Joining PDP, Says I’m Still In APC / 2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay / 2 Months After Joining PDP, Governor Ganduje's Former Deputy Returns To The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2018
FarahAideed:

His integrity was at stake because he had set himself up in 2014 when he advised Tambuwal not to step down after changing parties
spot-on bro!..... NO WONDER.
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2018
obailala:
Can you point out one single example of a time wben Sagay forgot the constitution?... Just 1 example please..

Oga you too... Kindly point out one single example of where Prof Sagay said one thing contrary to the law. Just 1.
NEEDLESS!.. it's like asking me to point out just 1 LIE that LIE Mohammed ever told OR 1 person Shekau ever killed!
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by nairavsdollars(f): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2018
What is this one saying?

judecares1:
Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee (PACAC) said Senate President Bukola Saraki can still keep his position as Senate President despite defecting to the Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP).

can you imagine a foolish statement? does the senate president only belong to APC?
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by Nbote(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2018
aribisala0:
You asked for examples now you have been given examples you say you do not like the examples?

You cannot be complainant and judge.

Ultimately WHO is to be the judge about constitutionality ? YOU?

Guy leave that story. It all comes down to opnion and preference. Forgetting the constitution is not only by acts of commission but also omission

Not only by speaking but not speaking

The most obvious breach is failing to obey court court orders ordering the release of Dasuki and the Shiite leader, but there was the case of paying for helicopters without appropriation. Did he talk?

There are COUNTLESS examples of constitutional breaches under this government like the one before it.

The fact is when those are presented you can easily start another argument about whether they are breaches or not.

We heard Malami's bizarre argument about why Dasuki cannot be released.

You tell us where the president derieves authority to issue his most recent Executive order which seeks to usurp the role of the courts

Dats d problem with most of d morons supporting d govt and PMB... Dey ask for facts U present it and den dey shift d goalposts... Dis same man claims d President has respect for rule of law but yet has flouted every court order dat has gone against it...

1 Like

Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by dahnimoh(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2018
Baba what do you have to say to Sagay's submission?

It's like he has defected.

Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by Ndonu101: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
What exactly is 2/3 majority?
Is it
A ==> 2/3 of the senate house
or
B==> 2/3 of those present?
If B does dat mean a sitting of say 6 senators can impeach the senate president?

you need a certain number to form a quorum, your assignment is to go and find out what that number is
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by obailala(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nbote:
Haaaaaaaaa!!! Sagay finally remembered d constitution!! Wonderful.. E b lyk Sagay has decamped oooo.. It was really painful for him to admit dis, he had to add "Arch betrayer" somewhere in d speech

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/247584-maina-buharis-critics-extremely-unreasonable-sagay.html

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/212967-without-buhari-nigeria-may-ceased-exist-itse-sagay.html

https://www.tlt.com.ng/2018/07/27/president-muhammadu-buhari-is-their-main-target-sagay-accuse-political-defectors/

https://politicsngr.com/corruption-reasons-buhari-cannot-touch-obasanjo-jonathan-sagay/

So his stance on Maina, on d mass defection and on media trials for alleged corrupt ex Presidents who haven't being charged or even prosecuted are all constitutional abi?? It is obvious U not only have a problem with English comprehension but logical reasoning as well
Your own ability for logical reasoning has been totally clouded and obfuscated by political sentiments. First of all, do you know the meaning of the word 'constitutional'? How exactly does a man expressing his personal political views amount to 'being unconstitutional'?

Maina: Buhari’s critics ‘extremely unreasonable’- Sagay
Nigerians criticized Buhari harshly when a dubious Maina was re-instated. But Sagay faulted the criticisms saying the critics were being unreasonable and only desperate to find fault in Mr. Buhari’s anti-corruption commitment. Exact words of Sagay below:
“Maina escaped out of this country under Jonathan. When he was sneaked back into the country, did Buhari know about it? The first time he knew he ordered that the man be dismissed and arrested. What more do you want him to say? I think people are extremely unreasonable.”

Dear Nbote,
Kindly point out what is unconstitutional about the words of Prof Sagay in the above scenario?... I ask again, are you sure you know the meaning of the word 'unconstitutional' or do you just assume anything which doesn't sit well with your political narrative is automatically 'unconstitutional?

Without Buhari, Nigeria may have ceased to exist - Sagay
In this scenario, Sagay said Nigeria was lucky to have elected Buhari as president in 2015 else things would have been terrible. Exact words of Prof Sagay below:
“If Buhari had not come, I don’t think there would have been a country,” “Zimbabwe would have been better.”

Once again dear Nbote, what is unconstitutional about these words of Prof Sagay?

Corruption: Reasons Why Buhari cannot touch Obasanjo or Jonathan – Sagay
On this scenario, Prof Sagay said the Nigerian system is still to weak and as things currently stand, it would be virtually impossible to prosecute a past president without it leading to chaos. Exact words of Prof Sagay below:

“Speaking from a peripheral level, unlike in South Africa, Brazil, and other countries, we don’t have a history or culture in this country of prosecuting our former presidents. It will take a long time, when we’ve developed and become more mature, to do that kind of thing. Right now, if you touch a former president, the storm that it will bring will be so diversionary and disturbing that it will affect your capacity to do positive things for the citizens. In my own thinking, you have to leave them alone and go for those who carried out the act of looting,”.

On media trials, he said this:
“I don’t agree with him. Noise should be made because you cannot reduce us to this level of poverty and wretchedness and think the government will continue to hide your name from the public. Even if a person has yet to be convicted, let them be subjected to the odium of public contempt so that when you see his child driving a Rolls Royce, you should be able to point at him and say, ‘That’s a car bought with our stolen treasury that you are driving.’ I support media trial; let the looters be tried in the press. If they feel there is anything wrong with it, let them sue the government; they have the right to sue if they didn’t steal.”

So Dear Nbote, once again I ask, how exactly does a man airing his opinion amount to breaking constitution or being unconstitutional?...

President Muhammadu Buhari is their main target – Sagay accuse political defectors
In this case, Sagay simply criticizes the recent defectors saying their ultimate plan is to bring Buhari down. He goes further by saying the defectors are like Malaria parasites that have bedeviled the APC for so long.

Oga Nbote, once again, how exactly is this case of Sagay airing his personal opinion unconstitutional?.. I ask for the last time, is it that you do not have a clue what the word 'unconstitutional' means?... What exactly is your level of education?... Or is our educational system really this bad in Nigeria that we no longer know the difference between white and black?

Nbote:

Dats d problem with most of d morons supporting d govt and PMB... Dey ask for facts U present it and den dey shift d goalposts... Dis same man claims d President has respect for rule of law but yet has flouted every court order dat has gone against it...
Is it those examples you put up there that you call facts?... And you think some people are morons for calling out your daftness?

Like seriously, Nigeria needs a state of emergency to be declared in its educational system.

cc: aribisala0:
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by obailala(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2018
aribisala0:
You asked for examples now you have been given examples you say you do not like the examples?

You cannot be complainant and judge.

Ultimately WHO is to be the judge about constitutionality ? YOU?

Guy leave that story. It all comes down to opnion and preference. Forgetting the constitution is not only by acts of commission but also omission

Not only by speaking but not speaking

The most obvious breach is failing to obey court court orders ordering the release of Dasuki and the Shiite leader, but there was the case of paying for helicopters without appropriation. Did he talk?

There are COUNTLESS examples of constitutional breaches under this government like the one before it.

The fact is when those are presented you can easily start another argument about whether they are breaches or not.

We heard Malami's bizarre argument about why Dasuki cannot be released.

You tell us where the president derieves authority to issue his most recent Executive order which seeks to usurp the role of the courts
Countless examples of constitutional breaches right?... Maybe you did not get the simple message; go back and read my comment which you quoted. I asked those guys to point out where Professor Itse Sagay came out and declared something which was unconstitutional or openly endorsed something which was unconstitutional. I wasn't talking of MAlami or anyone else, I asked that they point out where Professor Sagay openly declared something which was clearly unconstitutional.

Sagay has always been a man who speaks out facts exactly as it is irrespective of how it contradicts his political interest or affiliations. What is reported on this thread is a typical example, the entire APC apparatus is shouting that Saraki must resign as SP, but Sagay being who he is and has always been has come out openly to rubbish the opinion of his own party; that is who Prof Sagay is. So the challenge is still open, kindly point out where Sagay postulated something unconstitutional all because of politics. The dude above gave 4 meaningless examples, he obviously doesn't know the meaning of the word 'constitutional' which he keeps playing with.
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by obailala(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Seenyo:

NEEDLESS!.. it's like asking me to point out just 1 LIE that LIE Mohammed ever told!

Lol.. I see! There are soooooo many examples, sooooo many that every single one of them skipped your mind.
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

The last time I checked the 2/3 of 109 is above 52 undecided

So my dear the current number of APC now is not enough to impeach the Senate president!

I do not not have personal interest but national interest! Once opposition is killed in this country then I am afraid our democracy has gone to the dogs!

well sorry to burst whats left of your bubble ,,apc currently has 52 members, with 2 vacant sit to be filled by apc & are sole benecifiary of APGA support 3members not sure were labour belongs 2members.
if apc want to impeach ,,they will succeed but trust naija politics their is always betrayal .. time tells
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
obailala:

Lol.. I see! There are soooooo many examples, sooooo many that every single one of them skipped your mind.
if you ever decipher simple comprehension, go back and re-read my previous response, good luck!
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by Ovamboland(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
Holymann:

2/3=66.6% right?? I doubt if APChas up to 60% in the senate.

You forgot Saraki was elected when majority of APC senators were not in the chamber.
It won't be much different from what he did if mostly APC senators convene and vote him out.
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by obailala(m): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Seenyo:

if you ever decipher simple comprehension, go back and re-read my previous response, good luck!
Oga, quit running around in needless circles trying to be too smart. The fact is that you CANNOT point out any examples of Prof Sagay blabbing things which are unconstitutional all because of politics.

When it comes to things on the constitution, the man has a reputation (dating back several decades) of always spitting out the non-sugar coated truth 'whenever he is interviewed' irrespective of whose ox is gored. The report in the Op is a typical example of Sagay being Sagay. That's all I wanted to point out to you.

Just imagine your your assertion? That Sagay is speaking the truth for the first time today? Probably because his words today aligns with your narrative?... Are you sure you kniw who Sagay is?... Your sentiment driven wrong impression about him doesn't change who he is or his reputation.
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
obailala:
Oga, quit running around in needless circles trying to be too smart. The fact is that you CANNOT point out any examples of Prof Sagay blabbing things which are unconstitutional all because of politics.

When it comes to things on the constitution, the man has a reputation (dating back several decades) of always spitting out the non-sugar coated truth 'whenever he is interviewed' irrespective of whose ox is gored. The report in the Op is a typical example of Sagay being Sagay. That's all I wanted to point out to you. Your sentiment driven wrong impression about him doesn't change who he is.
once again, go back & re-read my previous post!

the answer you're looking for is inbetween the lines and quit nagging & sounding like a broken record!
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by obailala(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Seenyo:

once again, go back & re-read my previous post!

the answer you're looking for is inbetween the lines and quit nagging & sounding like a broken record!
Oga Sir, those are your exact words below, and the words are too direct for you to now claim there's any implied meaning in-between the lines. Or maybe I might be wrong, maybe you were being sarcastic somewhere. So why don't you tell me?

Seenyo:
unbelievable!... so this man can spit the truth for once? .....wonders shall never end. OR IS HE ABOUT TO DECAMP TOO?
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
obailala:

Oga Sir, those are your exact words below, and the words are too direct for you to now claim there's any implied meaning in-between the lines. Or maybe I might be wrong, maybe you were being sarcastic somewhere. So why don't you tell me?

no sarcasm intended! read over and over again,

you'll get the answer!
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by obailala(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
Seenyo:

no sarcasm intended! read over and over again,

you'll get the answer!
I never missed your point then. My response stands, you do not know who Sagay is.
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by aribisala0(m): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
obailala:
Countless examples of constitutional breaches right?... Maybe you did not get the simple message; go back and read my comment which you quoted. I asked those guys to point out where Professor Itse Sagay came out and declared something which was unconstitutional or openly endorsed something which was unconstitutional I wasn't talking of MAlami or anyone else, I asked that they point out where Professor Sagay openly declared something which was clearly unconstitutional.

Sagay has always been a man who speaks out facts exactly as it is irrespective of how it contradicts his political interest or affiliations. What is reported on this thread is a typical example, the entire APC apparatus is shouting that Saraki must resign as SP, but Sagay being who he is and has always been has come out openly to rubbish the opinion of his own party; that is who Prof Sagay is. So the challenge is still open, kindly point out where Sagay postulated something unconstitutional all because of politics. The dude above gave 4 meaningless examples, he obviously doesn't know the meaning of the word 'constitutional' which he keeps playing with.

You are the one that needs to go back and read your comment.

At no point did you ask
"point out where Professor Itse Sagay came out and declared something which was unconstitutional or openly endorsed something which was unconstitutional."

That is simply untrue. You are now "clarifying" or "interpreting" your words which were quite different and in response to a claim that hhe had "forgotten" the constitution.

By definition "forgetting" is an act of omission. Let that sink in slowly....

The point which I have made and which bears repeating is if it is true that he did "forget" the constitution then his SILENCE is as much evidence as his speech.

eg as I mentioned the Malami issue one would expect him to have an opinion and to express it and not doing so is evidence of "forgetting"

So two things
1.please do not now come here to LIE about what you said or to reinterpret what you said.

2.They made the initial claim that he "forgot" and forgetting does not equate to endorsing it can mean keeping quiet when expected to speak. bear in mind that last year when Buhari was sick he called for Dasuki's release.
Why is he silent on the constitutionality of Malami's claim that government can disobey court orders on security grounds

I think the claim that he forgot the constitution can be evidenced by silence as well as speaking. I think you are trying to recalibrate what you said initially all in a bid to "win" an argument by all means.

I mentioned the helicopter purchase again you ignored that. What was a brazen act of unconstitutionality as well as the executive order
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by obailala(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
aribisala0:

You are the one that needs to go back and read your comment.

At no point did you ask
"point out where Professor Itse Sagay came out and declared something which was unconstitutional or openly endorsed something which was unconstitutional."

That is simply untrue. You are now "clarifying" or "interpreting" your words which were quite different and in response to a claim that hhe had "forgotten" the constitution.

By definition "forgetting" is an act of omission. Let that sink in slowly....

The point which I have made and which bears repeating is if it is true that he did "forget" the constitution then his SILENCE is as much evidence as his speech.

eg as I mentioned the Malami issue one would expect him to have an opinion and to express it and not doing so is evidence of "forgetting"

So two things
1.please do not now come here to LIE about what you said or to reinterpret what you said.

2.They made the initial claim that he "forgot" and forgetting does not equate to endorsing it can mean keeping quiet when expected to speak. bear in mind that last year when Buhari was sick he called for Dasuki's release.
Why is he silent on the constitutionality of Malami's claim that government can disobey court orders on security grounds

I think the claim that he forgot the constitution can be evidenced by silence as well as speaking. I think you are trying to recalibrate what you said initially all in a bid to "win" an argument by all means.

I mentioned the helicopter purchase again you ignored that. What was a brazen act of unconstitutionality as well as the executive order
Lol... Chief, it's really important that you understand the context of a message before you jump in to respond to it else you might risk confusing yourself and then going ahead to label people liars out of your own confusion.

Let me take you back, this was the exact comment I first responding to:
https://www.nairaland.com/4654834/joining-pdp-doesnt-affect-sarakis#69943237
The gentleman who I quoted asserted that "Sagay finally remembered the constitution today" (he originally had only the first paragraph)

...and then I asked him to provide any example of such a time when Sagay 'forgot' the constitution:
https://www.nairaland.com/4654834/joining-pdp-doesnt-affect-sarakis/1#69944165

He then responded:
Ahaa! I now see where you missed the point.. It wasn't your fault. The guy I was conversing with (for the sake of 'likes') went back and placed his response on the first page by modifying his original post with those web links. That's why the message track got distorted and you missed the point.

Anyway, it was my response to those web links that you first responded to. And that explains why you didn't realize we were specifically talking of Prof Sagay.
https://www.nairaland.com/4654834/joining-pdp-doesnt-affect-sarakis/1#69945125
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by aribisala0(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
obailala:
Lol... Chief, the only words I have for you in case of next time is, 'it is really important that you understand the context of a message before you jump in to respond to it'. In this case, sparing a second of your time to firstly read and understand the context of what I wrote before proceeding to respond to my comment would have saved you a lot of confusion instead of calling me a liar for something you know nothing about.

But then, it's never too late to go back and clarify. This was the exact comment I was responding to:
The gentleman who I quoted asserted that "Sagay finally remembered the constitution today"

...and then I asked him to provide any example of such a time when Sagay 'forgot' the constitution:

He responded:
Ahaa! I now see where you missed the point.. It wasn't your fault. The guy I was conversing with (for the sake of 'likes') went back and placed his response on the first page by modifying his original post with those web links. That's why the message track got distorted and you missed the point.

Anyway, it was mys response to that that you first responded to.

All this verbiage changes nothing
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by aribisala0(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
obailala:
Lol... Chief, the only words I have for you in case of next time is, 'it is really important that you understand the context of a message before you jump in to respond to it'. In this case, sparing a second of your time to firstly read and understand the context of what I wrote before proceeding to respond to my comment would have saved you a lot of confusion instead of calling me a liar for something you know nothing about.

But then, it's never too late to go back and clarify. This was the exact comment I was responding to:
The gentleman who I quoted asserted that "Sagay finally remembered the constitution today"

He responded:

Anyway, it was mys response to that that you first responded to.

Sagay came out to support the Executive order. Did he not

Sagay has nor commented on Malami's outrageous words on Dasuki despite calling for Dasuki's release publicly last year
Why was he silent on the payment for helicopters

This lends credence to the claim that he has "forgotten" the constitution or is being selective in his utterances when it comes to constitutionality.

That is an inescapable conclusion.
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by obailala(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
aribisala0:

Sagay has nor commented on Malami's outrageous words on Dasuki sepite calling for Dasuki's release publicly last year

This lends credence to the claim that he has "forgotten" the constitution or is being selective in his utterances when it comes to constitutionality.

So not commenting on an issue is unconstitutional?... I keep learning new things everyday on this forum... Funny dude! grin
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by aribisala0(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
obailala:
So not commenting on an issue is unconstitutional?... Funny dude!
Now that is a stupid summarization of my words.

Not commenting is "forgetting" or at least justification for the remark that he now remembers the constitution.

That is the overall context.

He had nothing to say about the illegal payment for helicopters or what Malami said about Dasuki. Those are issues that must concern the persona that he has presented himself to be
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by isaacojih: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
The truth is bitter but better, all this APC supporters are so sentimental in seeing this issue.
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by tonquendo4u(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
I smell defection
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by GetCofOProperty: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
Defection everywhere... No more news.... As long as my wife doesn't defect to another husband grin Fayose said it too abi.

Check my signature...
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by GetCofOProperty: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Defection everywhere... No more news.... As long as my wife doesn't defect to another husband grin Fayose said it too abi.

Check my signature in blue below...
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by obailala(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
aribisala0:
Now that is a stupid summarization of my words.

Not commenting is "forgetting" or at least justification for the remark that he now remembers the constitution.

That is the overall context.

He had nothing to say about the illegal payment for helicopters or what Malami said about Dasuki. Those are issues that must concern the persona that he has presented himself to be
aribisala0:

Sagay has nor commented on Malami's outrageous words on Dasuki sepite calling for Dasuki's release publicly last year

Did you just suggest I'm stupid?

I put up a challenge for you and your friend earlier to point out one example of where Prof Sagay made utterances that are unconstitutional. The only responses you've been able to come up with are above; you've not pointed out a single unconstitutional utterance he made, rather you've been blabbing about how Sagay didnt comment on one issue or the other or how he's being selective with his utterance.

And then I summed up your statements by asking whether 'being silent' is unconstitutional and you call me stupid?

I swear, I don't even know what to say to you. But you already exposed your upbringing and your current mental state. I would definitely be proving to be stupid if I continue with an argument with an overgrown slowpoke.
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by aribisala0(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
obailala:

Did you just suggest I'm stupid?

I put up a challenge for you and your friend earlier to point out one example of where Prof Sagay made utterances that are unconstitutional. The only responses you've been able to come up with are above; you've not pointed out a single unconstitutional utterance he made, rather the only thing you've been all about is how didnt comment on one issue or the other or how he's being selective with his utterance.

And then I summarized you response with the statement below and you call me stupid?
Well you are repeating yourself and AGAIN ....let me say dissembling. You are simply not telling the truth. I reproduced your words and will not do so again. You never asked for " utterances.......

That is just A LIE
You are not honest. I see you have changed your remarks a few times but they were captured in some quotes. You did not ask for utterances so stop lying.
One does not prove forgetting by utterances since forgetting is an act of omission

You asked for examples , he gave you examples , you did not like them and now yu are coming up with this utterances nonsense s an afterthought

Did Itse Sagay not support the executive order . Have I not mentioned that?

Anyway like I said "forgetting" does not only iinclude utterances but also silences
Silence on Malami and failing to point out the unconstitutionality of dasuki's detention as well as the Shiite leader.

You hve been fed examples ad nauseam and you continue repeating the same verbigeration.
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by obailala(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
aribisala0:
Well you are repeating yourself and AGAIN ....let me say dissembling. You are simply not telling the truth. I reproduce tour words and will not do so again. You never asked for " utterances.......

That is just A LIE

You asked for examples , he gave you examples , you did not like them and now yu are coming up with this utterances nonsense s an afterthought

Did he not support the executive order . Have I not mentioned that?

Anyway like I said "forgetting" does not only iinclude utterances but also silences
Silence on Malami and failing to point out the unconstitutionality of dasuki's detention as well as the Shiite leader.

You hve been fed examples ad nauseam and you continue repeating the same verbigeration.

I put up a challenge for you and your friend earlier to point out one example of where Prof Sagay made utterances that are unconstitutional. It is unfortunate if you cant read. The only responses you've been able to come up with are about how Sagay didnt comment on one issue or the other or how he's being selective with his utterance.

And then I summed up your statements by asking whether 'being silent' is unconstitutional and you call me stupid?

Like I said before, I would definitely be proving to be stupid if I continue with an argument with an overgrown slowpoke.
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by aribisala0(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
obailala:
I put up a challenge for you and your friend earlier to point out one example of where Prof Sagay made utterances that are unconstitutional. It is unfortunate if you cant read. The only responses you've been able to come up with are about how Sagay didnt comment on one issue or the other or how he's being selective with his utterance.

Like I said before, I would definitely be proving to be stupid if I continue with an argument with an overgrown slowpoke.

No one called you stuupid. SO quit the wounded gay boy routine
No one is interested in your sensibilities.

You have no reason to issue any challenge to me.

Why are you issuing a challenge to me .

I came in after he responded to your question and then you started shifting goalpost talking about utterance,

You have been told about his support for the executive order umpteen times already so who is it that can't read,

Next you will ask for a video

He came out to support the Executive Orders which are unconstitutional. You have been told that a dozen times aleady
Re: Joining PDP Doesn't Affect Saraki's Position As Senate President - Prof. Sagay by aribisala0(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
obailala:

No one called you stuupid. SO quit the wounded gay boy routine
No one is interested in your sensibilities.

You have no reason to issue any challenge to me.

Why are you issuing a challenge to me .

I came in after he responded to your question and then you started shifting goalpost talking about utterance,

My ntervention was not because I agreed or disagree but because he CLEARLY ANSWERED your question and you started shifting the goalpost talking nonsense aboutt utterances

You have been told about his support for the executive order umpteen times already so who is it that can't read,

Next you will ask for a video

He came out to support the Executive Orders which are unconstitutional. You have been told that a dozen times aleady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari lands in Nigeria / White Money Meets Ugwuanyi, Becomes “Ambassador Of Enugu State In Creative Arts” / EFCC Arrests 30-Year-Old For Defrauding Emir Of ₦33 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.