Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer (4380 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by BeautfulB(f): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2010
A man dressed like Adam in the street in pursuit of his girl friend who escapes with his purse in the room at a hotel where they spent the night. This young babe after spending the night with this man who claimed to be a very rich man, made away with over 70, 000 CFA early in the morning when her mougu customer was still asleep. The scene took place sometime ago near Mangos Hotel.

When this man woke up, and realised that, the young lady was nowhere to be found, he immidiately rushed out of the hotel room naked! in puisiut of this young lady.

When he managed to have brought the lady in the presence of the hotel officials, the lady said, “after you have bb…… with the drug you took… you think you can go away?”
Mr Le, after recovering his money from this young girl who happened to be a student, said he has enough money to share to every one present there. After spending over 70, 000CFA on drinks, he took a bike and left. After he left the scene it was reported that, the 70, 000CFA he paid for the drinks were all counterfeit.

Watch out for the full story………………
what comment do you have to make on this story?

Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2010
my comment is

Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Orikinla(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2010
Na lie be this.
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2010
Orikinla:

Na lie be this.
poster, u gorit, now prove use wrong and send us the link
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Onchedu(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2010
Maybe the so-called prostitute and the naked dude were in cahouts
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by BeautfulB(f): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2010
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
Beautful.B:

is link is www.insightcamp.com
server not found, that is wht the link is saying shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by BeautfulB(f): 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2010
keep refreshing ur page
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Big2bore(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2010
na wa o where this incident tak happen self. se na 9ija,
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2010
Beautful.B:

keep refreshing your page
it is not working, so the story is fake cheesy
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Acidosis(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2010
Check my signature below
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2010
^^ thank u , plz help me tell her
grin
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by BeautfulB(f): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2010
hey!!! am not lying, thats true,  @odiaero: ur server is too slow, stop using cheap internet Service
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2010
Beautful.B:

hey!!! am not lying, thats true,  @odiaero: your server is too slow, stop using cheap internet Service
u must be joking, do u knw wht am using, high powered connections, how come my two computers no one was able to connect it? ur story is fake!

Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by BeautfulB(f): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2010
then your system is the fault, your using Pentium one, is too old pls go and give it to your grandma  grin grin

by the way this ur system no dey boot finishing?

abeg go and format it and install updated virus grin grin grin
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2010
Beautful.B:

then your system is the fault, your using Pentium one, is too old pls go and give it to your grandma grin grin
lwkmd, where one Earth is still P 1? anyway both computers are PM and dual processor, so no more fake stories u are busted grin grin grin grin
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by 190: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2010
lol @ beautiful liar
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2010
^^ heavy lair, she is busted, beside, how did u get unban, did u beg for mercy from seun? grin grin grin grin
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by BeautfulB(f): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2010
by the way this your system no dey boot finishing?

abeg go and format it and install updated virus    

190:

lol @ beautiful liar

repectatsai' ur selfe' is a French English language that simply means respect urself
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2010
u link is not one day on net, u are busted grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Onchedu(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2010
Beauty is in the lips of the beheld. Dang!!! The more I look at Ur pic the more I realise Ur right and all these boys are wrong. tongue
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by 190: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2010
Onchedu:

Beauty is in the lips of the beheld. Dang!!! The more I look at your pic the more I realise your right and all these boys are wrong. tongue
u can never know maybe beautiful b is the lady in the pic
the male is odiaero~ grin
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2010
190:

u can never know maybe beautiful b is the lady in the pic
the male is odiaero~ grin
hehehehehehehehheh grin grin grin grin grin, 190, answer my question
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Spyker: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2010
Lie Lie International
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2010
heeheh heavy one grin
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2010
Hmmmm. . .
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2010
why did u guys chase away the poster, lol
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by 190: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2010
cos she a beautiful liar~
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by nitrogen(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2010
Fuckin liar,and if it is true then u ar d the peddler.
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by RyanShort(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2010
That is definately Cotonue, they build their houses with mega large balconies at the top.
Re: Prostitute Student Handle By A Customer by mistakay: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2010
the story i fake,as you can see mboa blog on the image to show it was copied from a french blog.yeah very likely cotonou.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Really Trust Him / LMAO!!! Are There Still Ladies Like This Especially In Nigeria??? (see Pix) / Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.