Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,588 members, 7,865,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Met The Most Beautiful Girl Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met The Most Beautiful Girl Today (872 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / I Go Finish This Girl Today. (pictures) / How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met The Most Beautiful Girl Today by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
I met the most beautiful girl I have ever set my eyes on today,she wasn't beautiful facially but mehnn when this girl talks I was beaming with smile all through the 3hrs I had a chat with her,she had zero makeup on and just got off work and was exhausted but the way she carried herself and talked made me madly in love with her,now I didn't tell her that,I was just admiring from afar, which I regret now,because chances of seeing her again is slim, there's nothing sexier than a lady that have a vast knowledge about everything around her and knows how to address issues.i pray I meet her again to say my mind.pray for me guys.

Meanwhile check my YouTube channel...

Do you have a song and want an unbiased review from a music enthusiast then click on the video to get started and follow the instructions.
Re: I Met The Most Beautiful Girl Today by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Are you serious right now, all these long epistle for your YouTube channel .cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Met The Most Beautiful Girl Today by extremelygolden: 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
Picture of the lady or idontbelieveit
Re: I Met The Most Beautiful Girl Today by respect80(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
I don't want to hear this nonsense again o

Re: I Met The Most Beautiful Girl Today by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
ISSORYT
Re: I Met The Most Beautiful Girl Today by chrisj95(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=justscorchone post=69962921]I met the most beautiful girl I have ever set my eyes on today,she wasn't beautiful facially but mehnn when this girl talks I was beaming with smile all through the 3hrs I had a chat with her,she had zero makeup on and just got off work and was exhausted but the way she carried herself and talked made me madly in love with her,now I didn't tell her that,I was just admiring f grin[quote author=justscorchone post=69962921]I met the most beautiful girl I have ever set my eyes on today,she wasn't beautiful facially but mehnn when this girl talks I was beaming with smile all through the 3hrs I had a chat with her,she had zero makeup on and just got off work and was exhausted but the way she carried herself and talked made me madly in love with her,now I didn't tell her that,I was just admiring f
Re: I Met The Most Beautiful Girl Today by chrisj95(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
[quote author=justscorchone post=69962921]I met the most beautiful girl I have ever set my eyes on today,she wasn't beautiful facially but mehnn when this girl talks I was beaming with smile all through the 3hrs I had a chat with her,she had zero makeup on and just got off work and was exhausted but the way she carried herself and talked made me madly in love with her,now I didn't tell her that,I was just admiring f grin[quote author=justscorchone post=69962921]I met the most beautiful girl I have ever set my eyes on today,she wasn't beautiful faciallybut mehnn when this girl talks I was beaming with smile all through the 3hrs I had a chat with her,she had zero makeup on and just got off work and was exhausted but the way she carried herself and talked made me madly in love with her,now I didn't tell her that,I was just admiring ...its alright continue ..

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To My Sexuality And Libido / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / �END OF STEW: Wizkid Breaks Tiwa Savage’s Heart As He Reveals Very Shocking Tru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.