Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House (14109 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by LordsApostle: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
My brothers and sisters in this journey, my follow toto hunters in the Lord, today wasn't a nice evening for me at all, an Ashawo girl in an Ashawo house almost wrecked and embarrassed me today to the chagrin of many others. Below was how it all played out .

So after staying at home all through the Saturday today, and got bored, I just thought to myself it will be wise to take a stroll to a popular strip club around, that also housed call girls that parambulate the large expanse of vicinity, showcasing and brandishing themselves, for willful customers to patronise, with lovely blast of music playing, so I could feed my eyes and if need be fvck one of the call girls that I might find attractive , so I dogged myself up with a brand of kiss condom, took a small quantity of my sex enhancer and set out for the timely expedition;
I zoomed off, got to a close by bank and withdrew some amount of cash from the ATM to compliment my splendour and good look. After driving for a few minutes, I found myself at the location I had set out for and arrived right in time.
I immediately took a position that could be called vantage, it gave me a better grandiose view of the perimeter, like a wolf I pitched at my vantage point scanning the perimeter for attractive preys that will tickle my fancy... I ordered for a bottle of hero drink and relished every bit of it as I gulped the glass of my favorite beer... While scanning, I saw a slender built girl, looked very well, and beforei could realise she was lost to the crowd, couldn't see her again... I continued in my view and skilful search, as balefully as I could, watching out for tiny details of my likeliest prey. Not long, after I took a stroll to the toilet, I saw a sweet looking girl I had fvcked before in time past (she was fine, but her character wasn't so on point the day I slayed her) albeit she got a very fine gorgeous body and perky lovely breast, that can make even a priest bethroted to celibacy salivate and get charged up with testosterone and adrenaline combined and even emit some fluid spontaneously ...
In called her, we got talking, we agreed on a price, but I told her to relax, and discharged her, telling her I'll call her later, within me, the intent was to get a new lay, since I had already tasted her, I wanted something new, perhaps, I could get the slender girl I had earlier seen; little did I know, I was searching and waiting for a petulant brat that would give me a hard embarrassing time unprovoked...

More to come...

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by LordsApostle: 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yes..

For those who might not understand.

ST - Short Time.
TDB - Till Day Break.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by pafo(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
smiley
Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Kingsley10000: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Before the carry any slay queen,examine her vry well
Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by kushercain: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Apostle why you no carry the matter come beer parlour na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
mtcheew... Tomorrow they'll be disturbing God's ears for mercy when shii hits for fan.
Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by GOFRONT(m): 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
I hope dem no pour you Koliwater? cheesy grin grin
Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by LordsApostle: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
kushercain:
Apostle why you no carry the matter come beer parlour na
the matter dey there already...
Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
angry
Brah I no dey like this kain story oo. How ordinary okpo go take humiliate u like that... She dey mad? Give my her address make I go treat her Bleep up..hope its Ocabique?

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by LordsApostle: 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Contd...

So when I rounded up and finished with my bottle of Hero drink, I eventually saw the slender chick (who would become a torn in my flesh) cladded in a bum short catwalking down the walkway like a humming bird dancing on a pole, I beckoned on her to come, and we went inside, to negotiate on terms and condition; I asked for her name, she told me her name is Brenda (this was actually the real name she gave me) ; we started the negotiation; she told me it was 5k for a ST, we eventually arrived at 3k5, after some theatrics by her , I'll use an additional 5H to settle at the reception post( as customarily) before we proceed to the slaughter house (her room) , we did as planned; and eventually arrived at her room , a fat roommmate of hers was in the room, wearinga very short (or should I say a mini mini skirt) blessed with a fat unattractive cellulite designed thighs (mhen dey try for fvck sha, e no easy at all) , no thanks to Mother Nature for her; she (Brenda) was discussing with her roomie, how she saw one young boy downstairs that the boy is so rich and he is in love with him, that the boy is young and has money, that he has followed him to his house for TDB and she needed to see the boys house, that it's a duplex and the guy is also so cute; that he is so in love with the guy, that the guy was asking her if she will agree to stop her trade, and all.. That it seem like she will be the one to chyke the guy, that it's rare seeing a rich young and cute guy, she was just acting erratic and so dramatic; those were sending mild signals that I shrugged off as nothingor perhaps me being paranoid Moreno if I want to leave that time, it will look weird and unusual, so after all the boring female talks, I was just sitted on the chair in the room, with my trademark calmness indifferent to the boring female gossips and tales phantom Romeo and Juliet money coerced love and was patiently counting down to slaughter those slender waist and send them unusually electrifyingly shaking grin cheesy grin, after a while, the room mate left and she locked the door, still in her jovial state; I asked her to put off the a/c she did, and stripped off completely, looking slender and good as I like them .
She laid on the bed stark naked, shifted close to me, on the chair and started a subtle romance with me, I stripped off my trousers and boxers with my shirts, only cladded partially by my singlet underwear.. I wanted to start caressing her, it then seemed like she remembered something, she impulsively hit off my hands, and remove her catholic chaplet from her neck to offer a quick prayer for herself (certainly not for me) , after the prayer she was ready, and started touching me again, after a short while she was like "hmm this your dick dey take time to stand oh, with all this your many touch for just the 3k5 you dey pay" that remark was very irritating to me, and I was already getting irked by such unwelcoming unruly comment, and wanted to end our deal there, but I just felt, maybe it was just an oversight and careless talk, let's get it done with and seal our deal... So we continued, eventually, I got charged up, and I brought out my ever reliable and distinguished condom the "kiss" brand, but the girl said No, she insisted I use the Gold circle she has; shocked shocked. Jeez!!! Gold what!!!! Can't even remember when last I touched that sack bag; I vehemently refused and told her that wasn't going to happen, she insisted I used the one she had; so the debate was getting much and at that point I had conclusively concluded that her unruliness was without bounds with the prevailing facts greeting me (a huge turn off for me when dealing with females) I decided to call off the deal, and told her ; " U know what, I am no longer interested" This bitch immediately jumped out of her bed stark naked and hooked ME on my shirt, that I was gonna pay her, I wanted to wear my boxers, she refused me and was holding it, dragging it from me, that I should pay her complete sad shocked shocked bitch I haven't even paid you talk less complete, I had to threaten her to mind herself else I'll beat the hell out of her here and now (this was me being the bold guy, the Ashawo thread had made me to be; thank God for the guys in that thread, my previous self would have easily avoided turmoils and pay her to douse tension and free atmosphere andrun out ) I insisted, and wore my boxers and trousers with she still holding them, I told her I was going to give her something, she said lailai, that I must pay her complete, else I won't know no peace, she was shouting in the room and creating a scene, that she would embarras me downstairs I'll know she's a street girl, that if I wanna Bleep a girl as I like I should go to my girlfriend... My people, I maintained my cool, sat on the chair there pressing my phone I told her that I will have to talk to the manager . She immediately called her roommate, to come with a security guy that I'll see something today, that I'll get to know where I am, if today is my first day it will also be my last here; I was just smiling, maintained my cool, seated, pressing me phone... Within a short while, the fat roomie came with the security guy...

To continue...

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by LordsApostle: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
Na ocabique na bra!!! U know say na only there I dey fit see my kind of okpos...
PHC1stBorn:
angry
Brah I no dey like this kain story oo. How ordinary okpo go take humiliate u like that... She dey mad? Give my her address make I go treat her Bleep up..hope its Ocabique?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Your wordplay at the intro was nice, interesting read, I am following.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 10, 2018
I could have sworn two different writers wrote this piece.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Offpoint: 12:17am On Jun 10, 2018
I'm so glad I'm not a reader, it saved me from a long things

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 10, 2018
LordsApostle:
Na ocabique na bra!!! U know say na only there I dey fit see my kind of okpos...

Omo she might be one of those bittch wey been done jam last week friday when i went there to hunt for big booties ooo shocked
one okpo just approached me seductively when I was about entering the inner bar that I should help her with any amount to add up to pay her bill in return for a good treat. I told her bluntly that she wasn't my spec and just dole out 1k note for her, thanked me and went away, only to return back with her friend that resemble one IG babe phatchyna..Omo ya guy got the best deal all for just N10k...

Well, I think it depend on your approach and d amount bargained..

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by LordsApostle: 12:37am On Jun 10, 2018
Far from it bra!!! Far from it... That chick was Fucking rude bra... Far from it... My approach is always so on point, Never had such a display before.
PHC1stBorn:

Omo she might be one of those bittch wey been done jam last week friday when i went there to hunt for big booties ooo shocked
one okpo just approached me seductively when I was about entering the inner bar that I should help her with any amount to add up to pay her bill in return for a good treat. I told her bluntly that she wasn't my spec and just dole out 1k note for her, thanked me and went away, only to return back with her friend that resemble one IG babe phatchyna..Omo ya guy got the best deal all for just N10k...

Well, I think it depend on your approach and d amount bargained..

BTW, what was the deal u got bra? Was it fvcking both of them or a TDB?
Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 10, 2018
Hoes gon be hoes

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by SalafRider(m): 5:04am On Jun 10, 2018
Damn bruh I am loving this and i'ma follow this to the last bus stop biko.
Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Kingsley10000: 5:57am On Jun 10, 2018
SalafRider:
Damn bruh I am loving this and i'ma follow this to the last bus stop biko.
Repent o

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by SkinnyNigga: 6:23am On Jun 10, 2018
That's more reason why you should quit the ashawo life..

10 Likes

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Cowbuhari: 6:41am On Jun 10, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Headlesschicken(m): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2018
undecided Those b!tches can kill you....
Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by konkonbilo(m): 6:57am On Jun 10, 2018
Cum completed ur story nah sad

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by MVLOX(m): 7:25am On Jun 10, 2018
dis is Nigeria indeed

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by tolugar: 7:31am On Jun 10, 2018
Guy I dey church. Come finish the story before church dismiss

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by LordsApostle: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2018
Contd....

So the fat roomie, came in with security guy, she had already worn her cloths, raining all forms of abuses on me, I maintained my cool, seated with my best poise, not saying any word nor confronting... The security guy came in, greeted me, and was well behaved and courteous , immediately, Brenda has started rattling all the nonsense inside her mouth, narrating bulls hit on how I fingered her shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked (see me see finger) and don't wanna pay, how she will embarras me, and mess me up, whether she came to an ashawo house for. Me, how I threatened to beat her up e.t.c ; the roomie, ofcourse was surprisingly calmer in her disposition , and was asking why I wouldn't wanna pay her; anyway, it was already too late , didn't have the patient to say nor mutter a word to her, we will get to the finish on this, she has rolled the dice and we shall see where it will lead; The security guy told me that we all will have to approach the security post to see their CSO to adjudicate on the matter. I told him no probs, if that's where we will settle this mess. My self and Brenda set out for the security post, to see their security chief, after a short walk downthe staircase, and the short alley on the floor, we met the security man, exchanged pleasantries, and went inside his security post to seat and deliberate on the matter;
the bitch narrated her story and I was mute all through, it got to my turn, as I was narrating mine, the unruly bitch was interjecting and abusing me, pointing fingers at me; which the CSO hollered at her to keep quiet and allow me speak; I continued and gave a succinct narrative of all that transpired...
The petulant brat, didn't stop at nothing, in raising up her chaplet and laying curses, swearing for me cheesy grin cheesy; I was just smiling, thinking to myself how I got here!!!
The CSO told her she didn't do well, in not allowing me use my condom, since I had expressed my displeasure with the one she brought, that her duty as a girl in her trade was to see to every need in satisfying her customers demand; (the prick interjected yet again, raining abuses, telling the man he is biased and sentimental, as he is trying to please a customer and displease her; the heat of her vetuperations unmasked her ineloquence and quasi Perfection in English language , she is indeed a riffraff... She could even adequately express herself in spoken English, and was dishing out endless streams of incongrous grammatical concoctions cum blunders...
She refused to allow the CSO speak in peace, making the guy shout on her severally to keep mute and allow him speak.
The CSO continued, that I understand the way girls are, and was about pleading to me, to just give her something so I can discharge her, I turned to her and asked her if that wasn't what I had initially told her? The girl became more infuriated, swearing on her catholic chaplet that I'll know no peace and it shall Never be well with me, instead of her to receive half pay, she won't take a dime, but that I would never know peace in my life, as long as she worships a God she prays to ( grin cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin. ; Ashawor!!!! ) nothing I no go see for ashawo house...
She started insulting me, calling me a "thing" ; the CSO cautioned her to STOP that immediately, and asked me to go my way...

Of course, I really needed to leave, had had enough for the night already, I lunched for car, saddled the seats and clutched those gears, those car racing guys had nothing on me, as I zoomed from that hostile arena in few minutes I was in my house, typing my experience/ordeal to my fellow ashawo brothers in this battle of no retreat no surrender...

Lesson learnt: be more thorough with any ashawo u carry to slay and be sure they aren't uncouth, brutish or unruly before taking them to the slaughter house...
I have always done this for my previous lay, but they had all turned out very well behaved, so that was me, believing all others in that precinct were all THESAME, until this sad experience of mine...

Credits and Plaudits goes to the Ashawo beer parlour of Nairaland; those guys are geniuses, I wouldn't have been able to surmount this challenge without good counsel from the brothers in that superb thread, they are unparalleled in wisdom and insight.. Credits to them

My previous person would have easily capitulated to the offensive of the villain, for the want of peace and not creating a scene so that my social reputation won't be battered or discredited. But alas, I had to stand up for this one (thanks to my ashawo brothers), to send a strong message to bitches to understand that u can't be bitchy and claim to be in the business of pleasing men, if you are frustrated then look for another business where your frustration can be poured unhindered... If u ain't in for business, leave that trade...

My fellow nairalander, that was how the event played out... Thanks to you all who read. God bless...

-The Apostle.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by FuckFuckBoy(m): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2018
Complete ya story na
Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2018
LOl lol lol
The praying part got me. So ashawo too follow dey wear chaplet and pray grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by LordsApostle: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2018
Sweery, I'm entering Lagos by month end, please let's get to meet, reply my PM. Thanks.
KillaBeauty:
LOl lol lol
The praying part got me. So ashawo too follow dey wear chaplet and pray grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2018
What you should be doing right now is to go for deliverance or find a good river to wash your head in. Do you know how many people have laid curses or pronounced bad things on you, myself included? I just pity your life. You don’t take this stuff unlikely. Find a good pastor to pray over your life if you don’t want to be rendered useless forever. I’m speaking based on shît I’ve seen in this life and you should thank me for telling you this
LordsApostle:
Sweery, I'm entering Lagos by month end, please let's get to meet, reply my PM. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by LordsApostle: 8:27am On Jun 10, 2018
KillaBeauty:
What you should be doing right now is to go for deliverance or find a good river to wash your head in. Do you know how many people have laid curses or pronounced bad things on you, myself included? I just pity your life. You don’t take this stuff unlikely. Find a good pastor to pray over your life if you don’t want to be rendered useless forever. I’m speaking based on shît I’ve seen in this life and you should thank me for telling you this
I'm so excelling in my life, like I'm aceing in both career,finances, prospects and otherwise, it obviously seems those curses are propellant for good things on me, I will definitely be needing more of them, maybe, when we meet u can lay your hands on me on our bed and pronounce more curses, I can assure u I'll attain better heights... grin wink cheesy angry grin. How do u see that?? grin grin

42 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy / What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.