Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Don't Know If I Should Forgive Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know If I Should Forgive Her (532 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Know If I Should Forgive Her by Damian77: 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good day ,cutting story short
My girlfriend is usually truthful to me anytime I ask her things .. We've been together for about a 10months plus..i asked a question that I could not bear the answer . She confessed to have had sex with a guy...said it's a mistake she regrets. And since then she has really devalued in my sight... Don't know if I should forgive her ..she's trying making it up in every way possible...i still love her Tho But don't trust her a bit.
Re: Don't Know If I Should Forgive Her by Nofav0rs(m): 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lol. These h0es ain't shït bro. They got cheating in their DNAs
Re: Don't Know If I Should Forgive Her by UbanmeUdie: 12:04am On Aug 04, 2018
shocked

A girl who is not yet legally married to you has the fundamental right to straff any guy without your permission.

Her faithfulness to you is only a privilege that often times guys don't deserve.

So brace up & embrace her.

If you know when you are caught up in a web to cheat on her you would so refuse without struggling with it then don't forgive her.

You think you are a saint?

O boy better behave!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Know If I Should Forgive Her by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 04, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

A girl who is not yet legally married to you has the fundamental right to straff any guy without your permission.

Her faithfulness to you is only a privilege that often times guys don't deserve.

If you know when you are caught up in a web to cheat on her you would so refuse without struggling with it then don't forgive her.

O boy better behave!
And this is your mighty contribution right?
Well done!
Re: Don't Know If I Should Forgive Her by Damian77: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

O boy better behave!
I know I'm not a saint but neither do I put myself in a position to loose her
Re: Don't Know If I Should Forgive Her by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 04, 2018
I know some people will be here to preach forgiveness to you. But when they do, kindly ask them for pills that will help you forget what you heard. cheesy

It's one thing to forgive, its another thing to forget. Most people out of pretence pronounce forgiveness but will end up looking out for warning signs, they get all suspicious, curious and vigilante so they won't fall victims again. And i wonder, why such self deception.?

Everyone has a deal breaker, If you decide to walk out of that relationship you are on your right! . Unless you both agreed on open relationship, You two owe each other faithfulness,loyalty,commitment and love the day you agreed to date. And hey! There is nothing like having sex mistakenly! Who says that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Know If I Should Forgive Her by tatafotroll(f): 1:24am On Aug 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
I know some people will be here to preach forgiveness to you. But when they do, kindly ask them for pills that will help you forget what you heard. cheesy

It's one thing to forgive, its another thing to forget. Most people out of pretence pronounce forgiveness but will end up looking out for warning signs, they get all suspicious, curious and vigilante so they won't fall victims again. And i wonder, why such self deception.?

Everyone has a deal breaker, If you decide to walk out of that relationship you are on your right! . Unless you both agreed on open relationship, You two owe each other faithfulness,loyalty,commitment and love the day you agreed to date. And hey! There is nothing like having sex mistakenly! Who says that? cheesy

Darmheee deedy giving relationship advice... emon lukutu pebe pebe
Re: Don't Know If I Should Forgive Her by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 04, 2018
Damian77:
Good day ,cutting story short
My girlfriend is usually truthful to me anytime I ask her things .. We've been together for about a 10months plus..i asked a question that I could not bear the answer . She confessed to have had sex with a guy...said it's a mistake she regrets. And since then she has really devalued in my sight... Don't know if I should forgive her ..she's trying making it up in every way possible...i still love her Tho But don't trust her a bit.

I once had a screwdriver for some reason tends to shock me despite having a rubber handle, the first time it shocked me I was stunned (pun intended), the next time I couldn't trust it as I kept associating the shocking pain with it, had water on my hand and pretty much suspected it might be fatal. I changed to another screwdriver which felt more trustworthy and alas no shocks received from that. The first still worked but the constant thought of being shocked was too nerve breaking decided, it wasn't worth feeling like that while using it and just got another.

Lol sucks to be you

(1) (Reply)

It Took Me these Jxt To Get Job In A Bank ; And Now Am Sacked **WATCH VIDS** / Reasons Sex Is Very Important In Your Relationship / Pls How Do I Get Enough Likes And Comments Plus Followers On My I. G Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.